FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
is another strategy card game. Unfortunately, it's not translated, but seeing the Dohna Dohna translation request thread makes me think we might be able to find someone on this forum willing to do it.
Thanks, the gameplay video on youtube for that actually makes it look legit. Checked the panda cg gallery too, holy shit that's a lot of cgs.

Welp, something to wait/hope for I guess.

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone knows what and where oblivion island is? I read that I need to go there to get a sc7 Card from wikia but can't seem to find it
I could only find it once and it was in my first gameplay and as expected I did not finish it for the damn king p ...... Anyway, I don't remember how to open it but I think I visited the hetares dungeon 1 time per chapter while on the angel route and eventually the island was unlocked.

recinlskeyyys

May 10, 2020
options/new game CRASH FIX**

after installing append 1-3/v2 but before english patch run the game and select the first option on the menu (Arterial Force Blade). If the dialogue text is random letters/numbers instead of Japanese you're missing a font and need to change which font is used in the game options. The font selection is under Message Setting and is the 2nd & 3rd settings from the top. MS UI Gothic is a safe choice.
Then run the first menu again to check if the dialogue is fixed.

Once your text is displaying correctly proceed with english patches. Note that patching english before you fix the font problem causes the game to crash when you attempt to get to Message Setting options.

--Other method is to install the missing font

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I think it’s only machine translated. Interfact and cards are properly translated i believe.

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Sadly for me it crashes when I try yto get to font settings. I have to admit, I only tried with applocale, I'll try changing widows settings next.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Go to page 5. Someone posted a fix that helped a few people. Give that a try and good luck

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Was this translation abandoned? I can't find any recent webpage (more recent than 2017) that lists the patch or talks about the translation, nor anything related to Sable Crow

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
Was this translation abandoned? I can't find any recent webpage (more recent than 2017) that lists the patch or talks about the translation, nor anything related to Sable Crow
Most of the eushully games are by machine translation everything that is the dialogue, the only thing that is "well translated" as in all the eushully games are the interface, objects, abilities etc.

They never affirmed that they would do the complete translation as it was with kami no rhapsody or the Ikusa megami zero; In addition, those who did the raw translations (nekohen) closed a long time ago

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Most of the eushully games are by machine translation everything that is the dialogue, the only thing that is "well translated" as in all the eushully games are the interface, objects, abilities etc.

They never affirmed that they would do the complete translation as it was with kami no rhapsody or the Ikusa megami zero; In addition, those who did the raw translations (nekohen) closed a long time ago
Do you know the people involved in the translation? OP says translation progress, that implies that it's a process still ongoing, and that Sable Crow had just joined for the manual translation at the moment that was written. Even if it was not something OP wrote and it was copypasted from other site, nothing like that was on the nekohen download page, at least no the one archived. That implies that somebody other than nekohen was translating manually, now, maybe they abandoned the project too, but who knows, Amayui full translation was released out of nowhere.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Do you know the people involved in the translation? OP says translation progress, that implies that it's a process still ongoing, and that Sable Crow had just joined for the manual translation at the moment that was written. Even if it was not something OP wrote and it was copypasted from other site, nothing like that was on the nekohen download page, at least no the one archived. That implies that somebody other than nekohen was translating manually, now, maybe they abandoned the project too, but who knows, Amayui full translation was released out of nowhere.
yeah my bad i know that nekohen is no more and wrote the wrong word for it changed it to "note"... and it will maybe never be picked up. I was active years ago for Eroge games that's why i know about nekohen but don't know the details anymore....

Taulmav

Jun 20, 2018
yeah my bad i know that nekohen is no more and wrote the wrong word for it changed it to "note"... and it will maybe never be picked up. I was active years ago for Eroge games that's why i know about nekohen but don't know the details anymore....
Lots and lots of Eushully games are being translated recently, and as its one of the most popular JRPG dev on the west market (thx Alchemy meister), i'm more or less certain that this one will eventually be translated too, here is hopin'!

MisakiKureha

Oct 12, 2021
Hey guys so I did some trouble shooting and found the problem. It is an issue with the font. To fix this, follow the install instructions like normal. However before you add any of the english patch content to the folder, follow these steps:

1: Add ONLY the arterial-int-v207 folder's contents to the game folder and replace as necessary

2: Open the game, the interface is now in english, go to the options setting, change the font to "MS UI Gothic" Make sure this change is saved.

3: Install the rest of the patches like normal

should work fine after this. If this doesn't work, try going into the game and switching the font to MS UI Gothic before installing the interface patch (technically this is the order I did it, but the interface patch seems to work fine and makes it more clear)

have fun

You are a legend, it did the trick .

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
What the hell happen ... I play this game fine 2 year ago but now I got the error the same as other ....

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
What the hell happen ... I play this game fine 2 year ago but now I got the error the same as other ....
I don't know how many times the solution has been posted
install the base game updates and appends DO NOT INSTALL THE "english patch"
open the game
options setting, change the font to "MS UI Gothic"
save changes and close the game,

from there you can put the 3 english patches, I recommend you install only the interface one and for the dialog use text tractor.
I used it for kami no rhapsody and ended up having almost the same as the translation they released recently

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know how many times the solution has been posted
install the base game updates and appends DO NOT INSTALL THE "english patch"
open the game
options setting, change the font to "MS UI Gothic"
save changes and close the game,

from there you can put the 3 english patches, I recommend you install only the interface one and for the dialog use text tractor.
I used it for kami no rhapsody and ended up having almost the same as the translation they released recently
As I said ... I play this game fine 2 years ago and I didn't uninstall the game. I just want to go checking something or start a new route after a while but it clashed. I know the way how to fixed that but I just want to post situation I encounter on this board. I thought some windows update had to do with this error cause when I play it 2 year agos it can run smoothly.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes