Subun

Jan 2, 2018
As I said ... I play this game fine 2 years ago and I didn't uninstall the game. I just want to go checking something or start a new route after a while but it clashed. I know the way how to fixed that but I just want to post situation I encounter on this board. I thought some windows update had to do with this error cause when I play it 2 year agos it can run smoothly.
I know it crashes if you use bullet type cards (water/fire/stone etc) and in the append of the slime, and if you play manually sometimes it doesn't let you choose which card to attack the only thing left is to let the automatic win, save and restart the game, but it crashes without doing anything, it never happened to me

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
I know it crashes if you use bullet type cards (water/fire/stone etc) and in the append of the slime, and if you play manually sometimes it doesn't let you choose which card to attack the only thing left is to let the automatic win, save and restart the game, but it crashes without doing anything, it never happened to me
I re-install game and it work now but I cannot used gg translate on VNR anymore.... sad I need to find new one to use.

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
RedBeard, from the Eushully Discord server ( ), just completed his english translation of the game.
No more broken MTL from now on.

Translation available here :

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This only had an interface translation before, right? Is it fully translated without MTL now?

Gameplay eroges are so rare.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Man, you cant have a 50 hour read through with a machine translation
I can! Because the game+"story" is that good~

(I played all routes plus append and NG+ once at least, all twice IIRC and now it's time for a definite third time)

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Good game, Good enough that i managed one full playthrough with MTL back in the day. Time to revisit!
And Yes, it seems that (at least) Mega Link is v2.0 with all appends as is

Reactions: -FibaG-
May 24, 2020
What!?!?!? It's translated now? I didn't know that some english team, worked on translation of this game. In my memories only 1 russian team, still translating this game. I need to delete MTLed version.... Finally, i will read normally angel route

Last edited:

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I cannot belive it yesterday i dowload the old broke english version and today i will have a good one

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Cool gameplay eroge just asking have I goofed in applying the patch or is the options menu not translated?

Edit: it also crashes for me as soon as the first dialogue is about to start..

Reactions: the_anthony

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Cool gameplay eroge just asking have I goofed in applying the patch or is the options menu not translated?

Options is untranslated which is pretty common actually for some reason.

The main download is pre-patched you could try that instead, also make sure you are running in japanese locale.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017

Try that : in order check if you are in japaness seting if yes check the the folder and check if you are in read only if yes change it the game need to writing save of what you read and after you could use the game in admin mode if none of this work

May 24, 2020
Try that : in order check if you are in japaness seting if yes check the the folder and check if you are in read only if yes change it the game need to writing save of what you read and after you could use the game in admin mode if none of this work
What if game still crashes when trying to read first dialogue?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Options is untranslated which is pretty common actually for some reason.

The main download is pre-patched you could try that instead also make sure you are running in japanese locale.
It was the locale yeah wierd I use one of those programs that can emulate locale and that usually works fine oh well whatever it works now thanks.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
It was the locale yeah wierd I use one of those programs that can emulate locale and that usually works fine oh well whatever it works now thanks.
Most of this programe don't simulate the date and curency in japaness and some of eroge check if you are in yen probaly to deterge none japaness player

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes