Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
i check it dont work still have the message
Dunno, fixed it for me. did you copy all 3 files and run age patch exe? Also you can also try changing default font - this sometimes also can be a cause. this is not just for this game, apparently it happens in other games too - so this patch is gust general thing for all eushuly games that get this "data is corrupt" error.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Dunno, fixed it for me. did you copy all 3 files and run age patch exe? Also you can also try changing default font - this sometimes also can be a cause. this is not just for this game, apparently it happens in other games too - so this patch is gust general thing for all eushuly games that get this "data is corrupt" error.
Perssonaly i only check i playe with instalion i do yesertay and it work fine because i do the right order

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah my game is saying ver 1 and keeps giving the corrupted crash now. Tried the patch link but no luck.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah my game is saying ver 1 and keeps giving the corrupted crash now. Tried the patch link but no luck.
You should dowload the game in japaness and do the proper order of instalation
Raw installation
1. Mount file SOUKOKU.mdf and install main game
2. Mount file TENNYUU.mdf, go to append folder and run soukoku_ap01.exe to install Append Disk 01
3. Mount file EU013_EX.iso
4. Then install in this order soukoku_ap02, soukoku_ap03 and SOUKOKU_ 200 respectively
5. Apply english translation patch contents to the Game Folder
6. Run AGE.exe to play the game

and that should work

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
if Game just straight up crashes it's likely font or locale problem. my own "corrupted" error was just an annoyance as it's just pops up every 5 minutes and not a total crash.

Perssonaly i only check i playe with instalion i do yesertay and it work fine because i do the right order
do you have appends 2 and 3 on hand then? nyaa link is dead with no seeders.
all of those soukoku_ap02, soukoku_ap03 and SOUKOKU_ 200

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
if Game just straight up crashes it's likely font or locale problem. my own "corrupted" error was just an annoyance as it's just pops up every 5 minutes and not a total crash.

do you have appends 2 and 3 on hand then? nyaa link is dead with no seeders
i dowload it from a site call ryuugames yesterday

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
i dowload it from a site call ryuugames yesterday
i prefer not to interact with 5 ad page malware infested free download sites. well my game does work so whatever - will wait till appends pop up somewhere i guess

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
RedBeard, from the Eushully Discord server ( ), just completed his english translation of the game.
No more broken MTL from now on.

Translation available here : Google Drive
The translation was done by people on the , the server you linked is a glorified file repository.

Also, people in here can't read anyway, not sure why they would even care about a translation, Amayui got a translation a while ago and people in here still try to call it a machine translation.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
The translation was done by people on the , the server you linked is a glorified file repository.

Also, people in here can't read anyway, not sure why they would even care about a translation, Amayui got a translation a while ago and people in here still try to call it a machine translation.
the translation is good as far as i read
it just need a proper instalation of the game beford do the patch

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
the translation is good as far as i read
it just need a proper instalation of the game beford do the patch
The translation is great, just like Amayui's is.
But people here can't read.

Just look above your post and there's already someone asking for a "full save", guy can't even use google to find a gallery instead, do you think a translation maters for him?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes