bleeezy

Mar 22, 2020
Back in day it was one of my most wanted games to be translated, hell I even played about a half of it in japanese without any mlt. Howevevr now when I lunched it it shoocked me how but in look because of low resolution. I plaed a lot of old games with outdated CGI but somehow those game didn't look as bad as this one. Although I'm still gonna play it, gameplay in this title used to be really great.
If you have a decent gpu using magpie to upscale really helps a lot on these old low resolution games.

bradloserkid

May 8, 2017
For those having problems with the game crashing after the text box pops up, going to message setting and changing to gothic fixed it for me, example in the screenshot.
Game consistently crashes for me when I go to Options and then click Message Options :-/

hentaidk

May 26, 2017
i sadly keep getting this error, the game continues if i press yes but it keeps popping up. i changed the font , didnt fix it sadly.

im on win7 and have changed my system to japanese, i downloaded the prepatched version

edit: this seems to have fixed it for me thank you very much.

Ok Frankenstine install did not help but i actually found the fix after digging a bit deeper.

make note that this is just a fix for those who have periodical "data is corrupted" error.

Last edited:

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I think I'll wait a bit for a decent pre-patched version, as the torrent file I downladed was corrupted.

May 6, 2017
is there any ntr or sharing scene? i saw on hitomi.la , there is a gangbang scene
yes, but mostly on demon/evil route, and its only for couple scene
Harem and orgy are also include in demon/evil route

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
is there any ntr or sharing scene? i saw on hitomi.la , there is a gangbang scene
As someone on reddit said "Devil route has the least heroines but lots of H-scenes featuring sub-characters" so that route should be the first one to do if you want to 100% because Sayane is only available on devil route and yes you will see other main girls get fucked by others cuz the MC is oh so evil on that route.

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
does this game have a proper harem end?
most of the time i drop eushully games because they force you into one heroine routes on your first attempt, and the games are so grindy that doing a second run is painfuly annoying.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Tried patched game (already patched version) but It is still ver 1.00 with all files I found here. Two links below are dead so I will wait until miracle.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
We get it guys, you don't like Machine Translations, neither do i. But 99% of QSP games and RAG games are MT, and so are many RPGMs, so move on from that conversation. If you know Japanese and want to translate go for it.
Yeah but the reason they brought it up in the first place was because when this was uploaded yesterday, it did not have that edited MTL tag on it. So the implication was it was a normal translation.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
As someone on reddit said "Devil route has the least heroines but lots of H-scenes featuring sub-characters" so that route should be the first one to do if you want to 100% because Sayane is only available on devil route and yes you will see other main girls get fucked by others cuz the MC is oh so evil on that route.
So people dont get their hopes up (if they want scenes like that) or disappointed (if they dont):

Even on that route sharing only happens to 3 character in one scene each: angel who isnt a love interest in that route or even friendly and same with devil girl. (its one scene that has both of them, each shared with close friend/ally of MC) Neither of them are main girls. Third sharing is with the blond lady, (she is main girl of that route) but its only with her butler. The game doesnt have any ntr. There are some rapes, I think 2 bad character-end. None of them to main girls.

Personally kind of disappointed it had that little, haha.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes