csaja

Jul 11, 2017
anyone got a 100% save so I can start a newgame+(figured out the problem there was one posted here but it was not working for me deleted my save folder and reset it and now its works)

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018

for this who want fresh install + patch( appends ) 1,2,3 and the version 2.

for the black screen on 4 corners I finally found the fix

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Eushully\創刻のアテリアル

file SYS4REG.INI change VirtualFullScreen=0 to

Enjoy the game in full screen, finally I can enjoy this masterpiece deck game. Cheers for the translation redbeard it's a edit mtl so no more non-sens translation on this game.

I will attach the GUI translate on interface menu and the font for this who get errors, also "age patch" I will leave here if someone would want it, but for me the font fix it the errors that appear in every text.
Don't forget to run the game with "run as administrator" or if you use locale emulator "Run in Japanese(ADMIN)" it will work.

Manually to install the translation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheMortal

Aug 30, 2018
I'm having the game crash as soon as I get any dialogue (menu is fine).
This is happening both when I use the prepatched version as well as when I manually installed everything.
Also with the manual installed, it seemed fine until I applied the patch.

No idea why it's happening. At first I thought it might be due to using locale emulator instead of applocale, but that wouldn't explain why the game was working pre-translation patch.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Back in day it was one of my most wanted games to be translated, hell I even played about a half of it in japanese without any mlt. Howevevr now when I lunched it it shoocked me how but in look because of low resolution. I plaed a lot of old games with outdated CGI but somehow those game didn't look as bad as this one. Although I'm still gonna play it, gameplay in this title used to be really great.
Many of the people who complain about the resolution of old games on modern monitors are using horrible scaling (e.g., blindly using full-screen mode and expecting a good result). Traditional auto-upscaling introduces visual artifacts: it averages pixels, resulting in a blurry mess. Use integer scaling or keep it windowed at original resolution for a reliably good visual experience. That applies to most 2D games (especially visual novels) mastered at lower resolutions.

Last edited:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
so is this fully translated or just partial
Fully translated along with all the appends. Good translation quality too from what I've seen.

This is happening both when I use the prepatched version as well as when I manually installed everything.

No idea why it's happening. At first I thought it might be due to using locale emulator instead of applocale, but that wouldn't explain why the game was working pre-translation patch.
You sure you followed the order listed in install instructions? if you messed it up that might cause something like that, as the TL patch expects the patch and appends to all be installed correctly. And of course make sure you extracted and installed everything with Japanese Unicode/Locale (or used other methods) including the English patch to avoid possible filename corruption.

I use Locale Emulator (win10) myself for this game and it works fine.

TheMortal

Aug 30, 2018
Fully translated along with all the appends. Good translation quality too from what I've seen.

You sure you followed the order listed in install instructions? if you messed it up that might cause something like that, as the TL patch expects the patch and appends to all be installed correctly. And of course make sure you extracted and installed everything with Japanese Unicode/Locale (or used other methods) including the English patch to avoid possible filename corruption.

I use Locale Emulator (win10) myself for this game and it works fine.
I tried switching to Locale and got the same issue. So that confirms that it's not that (really didn't think it was, but would have been a simple fix if it was).
Issue was also in the pre-patched version, so shouldn't be from me making a mistake in install.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I tried switching to Locale and got the same issue. So that confirms that it's not that (really didn't think it was, but would have been a simple fix if it was).
Issue was also in the pre-patched version, so shouldn't be from me making a mistake in install.
Pre-patched version supposedly had a messed up install order though, you can find people complaining about it a few pages back.

So the appends are still raw is that correct?
All appends are translated, those are the untranslated JPN files for people doing manual patching.

Last edited:

TheMortal

Aug 30, 2018
Pre-patched version supposedly had a messed install order though, you can find people complaining about it a few pages back.
I'm confident I installed main game in correct order. less confident about the translation patch itself. Since I'm not in a huge rush to play it ASAP.. maybe I will just wait for someone to upload a working prepatched version.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
TIP: For low resolution games, especially games that don't need fast micro second reaction times, use a game scaler like Magpie.

It is able to scale games to larger resolution sizes really well using a bunch of advanced algorithms so the final image is really good. Way better than just full screening the game and seeing all the pixelated crap that comes from full screening low res games.

I now use Magpie for all visual novel / rpg style games if the native resolution is garbage.
I recommend using the Anime4K scaling option it has.

Last edited:
Reactions: ryuuze

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018

Someone posted a fix for the dialog error somewhere last page i think. You needed to change the text ingame.

Reactions: TheMortal

TheMortal

Aug 30, 2018
Someone posted a fix for the dialog error somewhere last page i think. You needed to change the text ingame.
Thanks, couldn't find the post you were referring to, but just knowing I needed to check font, I went to in game settings and saw that for some reason it was blank. Was able to get past the part I kept crashing once I selected a font.

Reactions: Inex33

Dragggg

Oct 12, 2018
Ok i need to be sure because I think my Utorrent is bugging out but do I really need to download stuff from the torrent just to get the new translation working?

Because if not, im taking the lazy route and just download it from the other sources on the frontpage like MEGA

alex_andre

Apr 28, 2019
changing the outerrorlog to 1 generated this error:
Warning: MS Mincho is not included in the list of selectable fonts.
so changing the font ingame worked for me

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
By the way speaking of things, those who make a fresh instalation or even using pre-installed. you would still want to slap interface patch on top of things. so you would get

and not

though i cant be sure that translation patch works flawlessly with interface patch. but it worked for me so far.

Reactions: cloned909

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I just used the files from the images "outside source" folder, and mine looks like that.
The interface patch is probably harmless though.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes