csaja

Jul 11, 2017
i see that this has new game option does that unlock new stuff like other eushuly games?

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
somehow it fix it that anoying error but the resolution of this game it's a bit off all black screen of in all 4 corners and only in middle it display the content.

Did anyone find some fix about the display screen problem? do you know how to change it? I searching on the option but I didn't have any luck....It would be nice if someone know how to fix this problem I really want to enjoy this game...

for me it was just do a fresh install and then apply patch manualy. pre installed had the same problem

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
somehow it fix it that anoying error but the resolution of this game it's a bit off all black screen of in all 4 corners and only in middle it display the content.

Did anyone find some fix about the display screen problem? do you know how to change it? I searching on the option but I didn't have any luck....It would be nice if someone know how to fix this problem I really want to enjoy this game...
You need to make launcher to appear. There in options you have make it to be window and than fullscreen by using alt+enter. I made it appear by crashing game and shutting it down by console.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
does this game have a proper harem end?
most of the time i drop eushully games because they force you into one heroine routes on your first attempt, and the games are so grindy that doing a second run is painfuly annoying.
Funnily enough I have the exact opposite issue with some of their games where I find it really annoying how the game makes you go down a specific main heroines route while your character fucks all the side characters without any consequence or acknowledgement(Was especially annoying in Alchemy Meister considering story-wise a bunch of those scenes are basically you cheating on the heroine) to the point it's kinda silly how the main character never actually fucks any of the other main heroines yet fucks basically every other girl no problem.

Reactions: xion930

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
anyone got other link cause the torent stops at 40%

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
I had the same problem with the repeated error message and the AGE patch fixed it, but somehow some of the signs in the text now appear changed.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
sadge wanna play but torent stops at 40% i cry everytime
Yah last i looked the appends had ZERO seeders that's why, it may be better now. I just got it elsewhere. The format doesn't matter one i used was iso. Just make sure it has SOUKOKU_200.exe soukoku_ap02.exe and soukoku_ap03.exe. (append 2-3 and 2.0 patch)

I had the same problem with the repeated error message and the AGE patch fixed it, but somehow some of the signs in the text now appear changed.
--Installation Order--
1. Base Game
2. Append 1
3. Append 2
4. Append 3
5. Version 2.0
6. Files from Images (Outside Source)
7. Files from Data Files []

see the problem here, the 2.0 patch is supposed to be applied before the translation patch. If applied on a patched game it's going to overwrite stuff and cause issues.

I don't know if pre patched is currently working right but if you get "main game and ap1" and ap2-3+2.0 then apply the in the listed order (also in a file text in translation folder) along with the translation patch you should be error free.

Make sure you are set to Japanese Unicode/locale when your installing/extracting and playing.

Also in case anyone is wondering about the translation quality, it's very good so far. (I'm still in the early game)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadrag7

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
MTL? Fuuuuuuuuuck i got a big hard on for absolutely nothing....and now the chances of a proper translation dropped harder than my dick
Amayui Castle Meister and Labyrinth Meister are also edited MTL, yet reception generally seems to be positive. I can also attest that Redbeard has a good grasp on how to produce quality edited MTL.

Also, rumor has it that even actual translators use machine translation (and I don't just mean a resource like Jisho) as a resource to speed up their workflow and, in some cases, put out edited MTL themselves... but those just might be rumors.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Amayui Castle Meister and Labyrinth Meister are also edited MTL, yet reception generally seems to be positive. I can also attest that Redbeard has a good grasp on how to produce quality edited MTL.

Also, rumor has it that even actual translators use machine translation (and I don't just mean a resource like Jisho) as a resource to speed up their workflow and, in some cases, put out edited MTL themselves... but those just might be rumors.
It also certainly dosn't help to have a pages of comments from 2017 about partials and unedited MTL confusing people who aren't looking at the dates. This needs a new thread or some cleaning/editing by the mods.

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
It also certainly dosn't help to have a pages of comments from 2017 about partials and unedited MTL confusing people who aren't looking at the dates. This needs a new thread or some cleaning/editing by the mods.
True, but you'd be surprised at how many people froth at the mouth over seeing the "MTL" tag because they might not understand what edited MTL is or they don't care. It also doesn't help that some places don't specify MTL vs edited MTL (though admittedly edited MTL itself widely varies in quality depending primarily on the "translator's" proficiency with the target language). It is nice that F95 acknowledges it though.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes