Hanzoku

Jul 21, 2017
So I have the same problem as a lot of other people:

- Downloaded the patched version
- Adjusted system date format to dd/MM/yyyy
- Open AGE.EXE through locale emulator. (Run as Administrator, language is Japanese)
- Game opens to main menu, choose Game Start
- Get the quick Eushully Presents splash screen, open to screen with text box
- Immediate crash.

Any ideas?

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
The translation is great, just like Amayui's is.
But people here can't read.

Just look above your post and there's already someone asking for a "full save", guy can't even use google, do you think a translation maters for him?
some are just here for the h scene but that only one guy or two personaly i will palyed the full game when i have free time to do it

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
So I have the same problem as a lot of other people:

- Downloaded the patched version
- Adjusted system date format to dd/MM/yyyy
- Open AGE.EXE through locale emulator. (Run as Administrator, language is Japanese)
- Game opens to main menu, choose Game Start
- Get the quick Eushully Presents splash screen, open to screen with text box
- Immediate crash.

Any ideas?
i do a mistake the right date in japan is yyyy/mm/dd sory for my mistake

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hanzoku another point is in the original english patch a font need to make it work is inside you probaly need to instal it

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the screen size ? I have a weird black box around when I'm in full screen and I don't remember that with my old version

Reactions: Furnox

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Ah... Dang here we come. I luv Eushully game but this one is most annoying one I guess...lol
Ignore about the MTL no problem there... Just beware of Demon route, there will be most *ehem *ehem scenes that will give a nightmare every time you remember this game... :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: frag/ment

Hanzoku

Jul 21, 2017
Hanzoku another point is in the original english patch a font need to make it work is inside you probaly need to instal it
Date wasn’t the solution, so it’s probably a missing font.

Do you know the font file name? I’ve looked through the mess of files, but I don’t see anything outside .bin, .aai and .agf files.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
did the TL got updated or what?
damn, I havent seen this one in many years, I remember playing it with a only prologue/card MTL patch long looong ago when I still had hair, it was pretty good as a game and also had some seriously good story; pretty much the Eushully standard.

this game burned in my mind the idea that Eushully could actually pull off a good card game based on their whole "Eushullyverse", I'm still waiting for that game...as I'm waiting for the next Ikusa Megami *inhales copium* I know its coming at some point, it has to...

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Does the torrent have everything? THe download links are confusing, for someone like me who needs the full game+translation what should I download? Thanks

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
anyone else randomly get an error pop up while playing through? i just click no on it and the game continues normally, don't know if anything bad will happen if i keep getting them. ( I only downloaded the main game file and changed the ui fonts in-game to gothic ) Don't know if I'm suppose to install it from the beginning up or just use that one?

edit: seems like installing the game from that ryuugame sites and following the video it posted to install the original with the interface patch helped, no more random error pop ups and a english ui is nice, just copy and pasted the translation files and images from outside files into it as well.

Last edited:

qwerty4343

Apr 30, 2018
Does the torrent have everything? THe download links are confusing, for someone like me who needs the full game+translation what should I download? Thanks
Normal download seems to have everything besides interface patch (it's in the google drive). Idk why it says version v1 tho

Reactions: Drafox

pcarrasco

Apr 2, 2018
I can't make a real full screen, turning on the option makes the window smaller surrounded by black. Any help? Thanks

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
Back in day it was one of my most wanted games to be translated, hell I even played about a half of it in japanese without any mlt. Howevevr now when I lunched it it shoocked me how but in look because of low resolution. I plaed a lot of old games with outdated CGI but somehow those game didn't look as bad as this one. Although I'm still gonna play it, gameplay in this title used to be really great.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes