RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ArterialOfOrigins-2.0-A1-3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: frag/ment

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
works for me, but it gives me error time to time which is basically saying something along "something went wrong do you want to continue or close" if press ok it just goes till it gives error again. if close then it closes.hmm. i think same error was present way back when it was just interface patch - but i forgot if it fixable by now.

Reactions: Sef

chenoulei

Jun 9, 2018
Works fine for me, just play few minutes but everything seem correct.
I'm so happy about that translation ^^

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Can someone please kindly upload the translation into other site beside Google Drive ? My internet always having a stroke when trying to download from there.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
So does the main link include all the append content as well?

Edit: Nevermind the title of the file answers that question (it's yes)

May 24, 2020
Sooo.... This game already patched or no? Or i must download patch and change files in the game folder?

Kinda downloaded again this game, and don't patched it (i thought it needed... But even without this, it's still don't work )

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Hmm from what i am getting this message error
and asks me to reinstall the game. i have strong suspicion that preinstalled version have some useless files deleted and in general i can just press ok and games keep going but i feel that to make it go away i need to make a proper install from setup files. main problem though - it seems nya have no seeders for appends 2 and 3. so that kinda puts damper on the idea.alternatively i can just install basic game and copy preinstalled game on top of it as it already have append files. hmm. what to do what to do

Reactions: Gigger2461

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Ok Frankenstine install did not help but i actually found the fix after digging a bit deeper.

make note that this is just a fix for those who have periodical "data is corrupted" error.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hmm from what i am getting this message error
and asks me to reinstall the game. i have strong suspicion that preinstalled version have some useless files deleted and in general i can just press ok and games keep going but i feel that to make it go away i need to make a proper install from setup files. main problem though - it seems nya have no seeders for appends 2 and 3. so that kinda puts damper on the idea.alternatively i can just install basic game and copy preinstalled game on top of it as it already have append files. hmm. what to do what to do
i dowload the preinstaled version and the guy that do it dont follow the proper order of instalation

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
Locale Japanese, Running as Administrator, Folder Options read-only unchecked. Game still crashes at first dialogue box. Windows 11

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
i f you look to the home sreen of the it say it stil in v 1 0000000
that should 2. 000022 or somethink like that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: frag/ment
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes