Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Oh, Really? Damn. The game looks really well made too. Such a shame if the Translations
? Don't let that stop you from playing it? The interface translation is on point as that is little to translate. I think that might also include the pop-up tutorials. The machine translate is old that is why it's considered bad. While I don't know what the newest program is, get VNR or something equivalent. Learn how to use it and the translations you get will be better than any machine translation you've used, sometimes they end up being better than fan translations (that took the time to translate and didn't use machine) - it all depends on how advanced the text is.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hey there,

have installed everything according to the main side (except the change of text to MS Gothic cos i have to install it 3 times to get it work) but after i start on the first day in school when the MC meets the friends of his sister for lunch all started to be in Japanese again :cry:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
hey there,

have installed everything according to the main side (except the change of text to MS Gothic cos i have to install it 3 times to get it work) but after i start on the first day in scholl when the MC meets the friends of his sister for lunch all started to be in Japanese again :cry:
that's normal don't know why but after a couple of scene's it's back to english...

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
that's normal don't know why but after a couple of scene's it's back to english...
Given the translation progress on the front, I'm assuming that the bits of Japanese in the prologue are the untranslated parts. After the first fight, the English comes back but it looks like MTL, so I assume that the translator never finished manually translating the prologue, and the rest is all MTL.

Lepricunj

Donor
May 4, 2017
Personally,

i think it is fine, when you see the othe Eushully games (ie. Alchemy Meister, etc.) you realize on how higher level tey are from other games this genre offers and the amount of content. Just by being able to play something ike this, even with broken translation, is really fine :love:

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
No... their newer games all fail in some ways or others.

Rant/opinion/1 paragraph reviews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arterial was generic, but at least it was fun and not too badly executed. It helps that I really liked one of the heroines.
Kamidori had a great gameplay loop and some fun characters.
I still adore the Ikusa Megami/Battle Goddess series, and it's the main reason I still give all their games a cursory try.
I hear Genrin no Kishougun / The Princess General series is pretty great, but I haven't given them a try yet.

"At least the art is still pimped," I guess, but sometimes they go way over the top... some of the designs do make me want to purge my eyes, with fire.

Last edited:

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
tbh i think the game is near to unplayable if you wanna understand the story, cos the dialouges are nothing but random words following each other, no grammar no sense at all

Reactions: Amariithynar

LilPulento

Feb 9, 2019
Someone knows games like Holiday Island, bastard girls, mythic manor, corruption or dark magic among others of that nature where you have to explore the map and not be clicking on dialogs

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I need cheats. At least money.|
Simple Cheat Engine is not working. Even tried converting to hex, typing backwards as array of byte. Did not help.
EDIT: SpoilerAL tables attached !

Last edited:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I need cheats. At least money.|
Simple Cheat Engine is not working. Even tried converting to hex, typing backwards as array of byte. Did not help.
EDIT: SpoilerAL tables attached !
Really Cheat Eninge doesn't work hmm i thought all Eushully games work with Cheat Engine....
I should try it again ages since last time

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Really Cheat Eninge doesn't work hmm i thought all Eushully games work with Cheat Engine....
I should try it again ages since last time
Only speedhack. But for this game CE did not work for sure ! SpoilerAL worked, but I dropped this game anyway. I leaved SSG for other people.

Reactions: yeehaws

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
I... wouldn't actually call it netorase, though I understand what scenes people refer to. They really don't "hurt" or threaten or play with that fetish all that much, you're still the guy. The amazing one, the focus (in a positive way). But if you want to avoid the scenes anyway, just don't side with the demons/devils/whatever (which is the best route if you ask me).

Then there's a (real) few cases Bad Things happening to side characters you probably don't really care about... may be route-dependent in one case, and failure-dependent in another.

kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
i have a problem i was playing this game my computer crashed and now it wont start i need a little help on any problem this could cause

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
i have a problem i was playing this game my computer crashed and now it wont start i need a little help on any problem this could cause
Has nothing to do with this game i've played it many time on win 7 couple of times on the win 10 and even on xp with crappy pc and many viruses and good clean Gaming Pc's

Jun 15, 2018
Anyone knows what and where oblivion island is? I read that I need to go there to get a sc7 Card from wikia but can't seem to find it

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes