Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I wasn't aware that it's supposed to be one of their bad games. Arguably it's a lot better than most titles they've done since, but I may have confused online popularity on western boards with actual sales in their home market.

Khami no Rhapsody has already been mentioned as being somewhat terrible but my personal low point was Madou Koukaku. That could have been a real gem, especially with the endless possibilities of monster army breeding, but then they phone in the grand strategy part and make us suffer through the worst RTS combat imaginable. RTS was kind of a stupid idea on its own, but their version makes mobile games look sophisticated.
Oh, I'm not talking about actual sales, it's just what I read on western sites. Interestingly many people who only played Kamidori like it but most people who played other eushully games think the story is really weak and write it down as bad. Well their recent games don't really beat Kamidori storywises. Especially that pirate game.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Oh, I'm not talking about actual sales, it's just what I read on western sites. Interestingly many people who only played Kamidori like it but most people who played other eushully games think the story is really weak and write it down as bad. Well their recent games don't really beat Kamidori storywises. Especially that pirate game.
I suppose Kamidori is that popular because it was fully (fan) translated, unlike pretty much all their other titles. It's also extremely vanilla for an Eushully game, so you can recommend it to pretty much anyone without the risk of scarring them for life. Plus the grinding is tolerable and you won't have to fiddle around with SpoilerAL just to get to the sex already.

I haven't touched that pirate game yet and I don't really plan to either. At this point I'm much more likely to replay one of Eushully's older titles than try the newest ones.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I suppose Kamidori is that popular because it was fully (fan) translated, unlike pretty much all their other titles. It's also extremely vanilla for an Eushully game, so you can recommend it to pretty much anyone without the risk of scarring them for life. Plus the grinding is tolerable and you won't have to fiddle around with SpoilerAL just to get to the sex already.

I haven't touched that pirate game yet and I don't really plan to either. At this point I'm much more likely to replay one of Eushully's older titles than try the newest ones.
Well it doesn't even have an interface translation unlike all the othere games XD Yeah now that you mentiont it kamidori is really vanilla. In a wierd and funny way actually.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
There is one issue where Eushully games complain when they don't feel properly installed. Click the correct button and you can still play for some more until it complains again. Click the wrong one and you might lose hours of gameplay (if you kept clicking the correct button and never saved).

I don't know if that's your problem. Neither do I remember the proper workaround. But I can say that the Japanese installation of this upload works.

steek

Dec 14, 2017
Hello everybody, for some reason my game keeps crashing in the card battle tutorial, right before I try to attack the opponent. I get the usual "ARC Game engine stopped working".
Does anybody know what can be the cause?

Sarasha

Jan 14, 2018
upload_2018-3-11_22-47-49.png
upload_2018-3-11_22-48-4.png
can anyone explain why my game don't work cause i could play kamidori alchemy meister so its not my pc and i followed the instructions from the installation

Sarasha

Jan 14, 2018
Not really your pic has japanese writting under the english Menu so you didn't install it right.... i would suggest that you delete the whole folder. If you want to still play then do it as a say in the Instruction.
ok ill try but in what order do i need to download the append cause in the installation it wrote:
3- Open Soukoku no Arterial Append Disk Ver. 2.0; Mount file EU013_EX.iso
4- Then install in order アペンド 02, アペンド 03, ver 2.0
is it from soukoku_ap02, soukoku_ap03, SOUKOKU_200?
アペンド 02=soukoku_ap02, アペンド 03=soukoku_ap03, ver 2.0= SOUKOKU_200 i am not clearly sure

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
ok ill try but in what order do i need to download the append cause in the installation it wrote:
3- Open Soukoku no Arterial Append Disk Ver. 2.0; Mount file EU013_EX.iso
4- Then install in order アペンド 02, アペンド 03, ver 2.0
is it from soukoku_ap02, soukoku_ap03, SOUKOKU_200?
アペンド 02=soukoku_ap02, アペンド 03=soukoku_ap03, ver 2.0= SOUKOKU_200 i am not clearly sure
Yes you are right i put some step by step pictures(poorly made) to help other if you don't understand it then just ask i'm here to help.

I know i could have done it better but i'm tired
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sarasha

Jan 14, 2018
Yes you are right i put some step by step pictures(poorly made) to help other if you don't understand it then just ask i'm here to help.

I know i could have done it better but i'm tired
I've done it how you instructed me but I still won't work
I have tried changing the location back to where I'm from to back to Japan again and tried to download the game again from the mega
upload_2018-3-12_21-54-23.png
upload_2018-3-12_21-57-25.png
but still this happens
upload_2018-3-12_21-58-25.png
I even tried with locale emulator
upload_2018-3-12_22-2-34.png
upload_2018-3-12_22-7-9.png
upload_2018-3-12_22-7-23.png
upload_2018-3-12_22-7-44.png
upload_2018-3-12_22-8-25.png
upload_2018-3-12_22-8-37.png
upload_2018-3-12_22-8-57.png
and this how the map looks like

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I've done it how you instructed me but I still won't work
I have tried changing the location back to where I'm from to back to Japan again and tried to download the game again from the mega
View attachment 76878
View attachment 76879
but still this happens
View attachment 76880
I even tried with locale emulator
View attachment 76881
View attachment 76883
View attachment 76884
View attachment 76885
View attachment 76886
View attachment 76887
View attachment 76888
and this how the map looks like
hmm thats shit.... then i can't help you sorry maybe it's an win 10 issue i have only win 7.
Could You Please hide your image in spoiler?

Sarasha

Jan 14, 2018
hmm thats shit.... then i can't help you sorry maybe it's an win 10 issue i have only win 7.
Could You Please hide your image in spoiler?
ok, thx for helping me those 2 days i really appreciate ur help =)
Could You Please hide your image in spoiler?: ill watch out next time to do that im still kinda new here so im not so familiar with everything

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes