Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I changed front to MS UI Gothic still getting this problem is there any way to fix this
I think i posted here long ago with what i did with windows 10. I will have a look after work. Something to do with installing japanese language.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
did some reading on page 5. think someone said something like changing to font to what you had "before" you install the english patch.
install the base game only and see if it works fine first.

Abidur

Sep 28, 2021
did some reading on page 5. think someone said something like changing to font to what you had "before" you install the english patch.
install the base game only and see if it works fine first.
It is not crashing after the logo anymore but I am getting a corrupted data error after 5to6 minutes

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Yes it's really annoying I can play but it ruins the experience
iirc, that's due to registry being missing (I might be wrong). It is harmless, and I kept it around because this error message is carefully timed to prevent my fan from making too much noise (this game uses a lot of CPU even while idle, except when the message is showing up).

The easiest fix is installing the game via ISO. In theory, you could just run the installer to get the registry entries, and override the files later. No idea if that would work.

I believe you can get an iso from but I didn't try that because I already got a copy here and the error doesn't inconvenience me (the fan noises are more bothersome).

Maybe in future someone will make a nice and easy reg file you can import and hopefully that won't break anything, but that day is not today, I guess.

boofless

Aug 3, 2017
Have any linux users fixed the nag popup? I tried installing from ISO in a fresh prefix but that didn't help.

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Could you help me? I the same problem, and don't understand what I need to do.
Ignore the error and the game will continue. It'll show an error every 3~5 minutes, but it is safe to ignore.

If you truly can't stand it because it's annoying, then you need to install it from the compact disk (ISO or MDF)... So go to erogegamedownload and download from there instead. The version they uploaded in F95Zone is playable, but as it runs from folder instead of being installed, it also comes with that periodic warning message.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes