Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
How to defed boss at the end of chapter 3?

Some luck, some planning, some rushing. That if you meant defend. If you meant "defeat", then the boss itself requires you to control incoming damage, like keeping weak enemy units alive on purpose and keeping your DPS in the back row until you manage to build your deck and move them to front. The walkthrough as usual is your friend. If all else fails, then you might need to either grind a bit, or play the devil route (which is kinda lacking content-wise and only has two out of the eight nine* LIs available to chose).

The wiki, as usual, has all information you need and then some more.

* The 9th heroine ending can only be obtained on a NG+, if memory serves. Wiki says that you need at minimum two NG+, so for most purposes you have 8 LIs and a bonus one.

Reactions: notBatman747

Dogface123

Jun 26, 2020

Some luck, some planning, some rushing. That if you meant defend. If you meant "defeat", then the boss itself requires you to control incoming damage, like keeping weak enemy units alive on purpose and keeping your DPS in the back row until you manage to build your deck and move them to front. The walkthrough as usual is your friend. If all else fails, then you might need to either grind a bit, or play the devil route (which is kinda lacking content-wise and only has two out of the eight nine* LIs available to chose).

The wiki, as usual, has all information you need and then some more.

* The 9th heroine ending can only be obtained on a NG+, if memory serves. Wiki says that you need at minimum two NG+, so for most purposes you have 8 LIs and a bonus one.
I readed this. After boss use ts finish art my ;eader gets Acid and die short after. What to do with it?

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
I readed this. After boss use ts finish art my ;eader gets Acid and die short after. What to do with it?
Good old strat of manipulating boss attack into odd number with Mirai and then using Narumi card that blocks all odd numbered damage is not working for you?

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Been a while, but I think I mostly used disposable cards for that fight? Was on easy (with the "noob" equipment set) and now I'm on chapter 6 (been stuck there for a couple years, actually), and I didn't had trouble with that fight at all. But then I guess that's expected from the lowest of the difficulty settings available. I tried to find a chapter 3 save file but still no luck. If per chance I find it in some old backup I'll let you know what was my card setup but don't get your hopes up.

(Well, if all else fails, you're not required to win that fight ─ consider surrendering, pursuing one of the two LIs to get EX cards, and beat it in a second playthrough. This game expects from 3 to 9 full runs, which is one of the main reasons why it usually is rated so poorly).

By the way, the reason why I never finished playing is because at Chapter 6 I had to decide the LI, so I closed the game to think about it and... got distracted by something else, forgot this game existed, and now I don't have courage to resume my save file.

It's there any way to cheat?
Use SpoilerAL. I think the table is in Japanese, I used Google Translate to find out what I was editing.

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
And how to change difficulty to esay?
In West Aokawa Commercial Area, if you have Append 1 installed, there's the NEET basement. This will change the card backgrounds and give you some items which make the difficulty easy.

Again, this is a fight you can lose. It doesn't result in a game over, it just forces you to accept the proposal and do the devil's route.

I also found a save file (#108 of my backup) where Narumi is saying "That is right... Thank you everyone... The defense is a success." This is the deck active on that save:
Screenshot from 2024-07-22 23-27-32.png Screenshot from 2024-07-22 23-33-20.png

It's been too long ago so my memory is of limited use. I'm attaching the save file nonetheless, feel free to drop them (at your own risk) in AppData/Local/Eushully and examine them if you need more information. View attachment save_ch3.zip

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes