volg6576

Feb 1, 2022
0xc0000005 is memory access violation, generic. Doesn't mean anything. Exact context in which it happens matters. I read your older posts - you're vague about how you got it and you're also listing completely different and unrelated problems.
sorry english is not my native language, my game dont working when i open it, i got a white screen or a message error code: 0xc0000005, adress: 0x00628BCE
basically my game worked but I had a problem where the skin of my characters was completely white as if I was overexposing, someone told me to redownload the game with a more recent version, that's what I did but since then the game hasn't opened simply no longer with the error that I cited above

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
I know almost all of that information. That's what I mean, "vague". You're making it worse, because now there's an "or" between a crash and the game running. Which is it? How are the different results achieved? I don't want to blindly guess what you're doing in order to get to where you are, let alone when your results aren't even consistent between runs.

Step 1: Unpack the contents of the 7zip in a folder
Step 2: Run the vc_redist.x86.exe in the extra folder
Step 3: Run the windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9-win-x64.exe in the extra folder.
Step 4: Run AA2Play.exe
Step 5: Press launch the game

This is step by step what you should be doing and telling me the results of, making sure whatever folder you extract to in step 1 does not exist prior and is close to the root of a drive, ex: c:\games\AA2MiniPPX, in order to make sure you're not merging more than 1 install.
Anything you do beyond these 4 steps makes it impossible to understand what you're doing if you don't specifically say "I also did X and Y". To help you, someone has to understand or guess what you're doing. You're the wildcard variable.

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
there is an ending for a female character in this game when you play as a female character
Is that a question or a statement? Punctuation matters.

, and AAU modules add marriage as an unofficial 5th ending.
Pregnancy is the one condition that is strictly feminine. How differently things go when you have a female player character is for you to see for yourself.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Unseenbucket Are you saying the instructions in Installation spoiler were of no help? Off to with you, then.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
any one has problems with the uncensor? No matter the uncensor mod i intall no one works. and if i check "use .ppx resourse louder" the game crashs

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
any one has problems with the uncensor? No matter the uncensor mod i intall no one works. and if i check "use .ppx resourse louder" the game crashs
The uncensor is fine. It likely doesn't work with the AA2 download given on this F95 thread though, that's designed to use pp2 archives instead of ppx archives. If you use the Modern AA2 install guide hosted on Google you would download the AA2MiniPPX over torrent, then every other modern file works as they come in ppx format.

How do i lower the virtues of NPCs through gameplay?
Some modules lower virtue, and others implement a corruption point system. See the modern guide and find your first modules through a git repository from the guide. Other modules are found piecewise in user repositories listed near the top of the download sheet in the Google spreadsheet book.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Please, no - think of the neighbors. :KEK:

To add on to what was already said [do not use the DDL link in OP]: hopefully, you did not forget to UNcheck "use .pp2 resource loader" when you checked "use .ppx resource loader". All them fancy PP options should look like . Oh, and the "MKlll/ClV" option underneath? That one needs to be checked, too, for the uncensor from the Modern Guide to work.

Reactions: JustAl

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So... i return bearing grave news. I did some testing on my post a couple pages back, about whether interactions actually incur penalties. Im sorry to say, but ALL interactions that fail incur penalties (and all interactions that succeed give like/love points). Not even the "maybe some other time" variants (depends on character), the "softer failure" - they just incur lower penalties.

Ive been goofing around to test this, which included woo-ing both a regular hetero chick and a lean homo chick. The hetero one was easy - two days in and she was hanging off that tree branch, if you catch my drift... The homo one took about 2-3 ingame weeks to even get to a range where she would accept, and then the chance of her accepting was anything between "fuck off and die" and 12%. Ultimately, i managed to pester the homo chick for long enough, that she (most likely) accepted out of pity (hey, a win is a win!).

A couple of ingame weeks later, i would end up dragged into the cafeteria by the local school slut. Local school sluts being local school sluts, she assaulted me with a kiss, which i was having none of - i retaliated with a kiss of my own...

Ive heard the all too familiar yelp, and all hell broke loose. The homo chick caught me and i became the target of a barrage of breakup requests. Welp, after the third one ive accepted her plea (due to fearing the consequences would be worse... they were, but i will get to that). If a relationship with a bi or hetero chick holds up on both love and sex, a relationship with a dyke is held up with duct tape and dried up chewing gum... but thats a different topic.

Now... the homo chick is the main "target" of these tests (the hetero chick is clueless, and will remain so - ive learned my lesson here lol). According to Qtedit, after the breakup, shes had her love and like counters reset to zero, while dislike and hate counters went up to 15 (they werent there before [they were at a healthy 26, 4, 0, 0], so i guess thats the penalty for refusing to break up twice and accepting the third time, i guess). The wiki would have you believe to start grumbling with the person that hates you, as it would, supposedly, reduce their hate count. Thats all nice and well, but grumbling merely replaces hates with dislikes. In other words, NPCs that like you will (almost) always refuse to accept grumbling, while those that hate you will (almost) always accept - the choices here are inverted. Yes means no and no means yes. The only use for grumble, is if you have that one male NPC constantly bombarding you with lover requests - grumble to him a number of times, so that both yours and his LLDH hit rock bottom, and he finally fucks off, while also disliking you.

So, back to the topic: ive tried to "patch things up" with the heath... i mean, the lean homo chick, and my results werent going anywhere. Due to following the wiki, ive only made things worse - while the hates disappeared, they were entirely replaced with dislikes. So now i have a ex dyke GF with a LLDH of 2, 3, 24, 1. Good stuff... nothing can be done here, as she refuses any sort of interaction... or most of them anyway (the chances are anywhere between 5-20%). Ive been keeping count of the LLDH in Qtedit, and the "last 30 interactions" tab ("history" i believe its called) showed 90% dislikes, some hates, a few loves and likes. It occured to me, that the only way to actually gain like and love points is to completely skip the wiki nonsense - the answer is rumors. Find people the target is friendly with, and start bombarding them with both requests to improve relations with the target, while engaging the target themselves and telling them good rumors about their friends. This increases mutual relations with all parties, while not incuring penalties (due to higher success rate). Shame i figured it out only a few hours ago...

Getting past that, the talking interactions: every failure incurs a dislike penalty. Larger or smaller - its always there. Similar stuff for contact interactions - if you get refused once, thats a dislike. If you try again and get refused once more - thats a hate.
Cant really put this in quantitively, since i was not paying THAT much attention, but every interaction carries a gain in LLDH.

Whew... that was longer than it should have been.

Oh, and, if your GF (or BF) asks you whether you like someone other than them, the right answer is always "NO!!!". The hetero GF asked if i like the ex, and i stupidly said yes, so now she holds the "cheater!" status against me, even though i didnt do anything with the ex since the breakup. Fun stuff.

volg6576

Feb 1, 2022
hey everyone i finally resolve my problem but i wanted to know how fixing fps? my setting are on win10fix dgvoodoo 2 because this is the only way the game dont crash but a got fps drop anyway to fix it, thanks you :)

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
hey everyone i finally resolve my problem but i wanted to know how fixing fps? my setting are on win10fix dgvoodoo 2 because this is the only way the game dont crash but a got fps drop anyway to fix it, thanks you :)
The modern install guide has recommendations to fix FPS on Windows 10, but it also recommends you only try these steps absolutely only if you're having problems with your FPS on Windows 10 or a newer Windows version. When trying the Windows 10 FPS fixing steps, try each step one-by-one, as the guide suggests. Only when you're sure one step didn't work should you continue to the next step.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Um... is it possible to turn off the call outs to do something? You know, "lets go study" or "lets have sex"? I just got duped into one of those call outs and it didnt pan out well - my GF called out to have sex (we stumbled into an orgy while making our way to a tool closet ;) ) so i accepted. Thing is, i ended up buttfucked by some horny bi guy. Would rather avoid it if possible in the future...

Ive tried using the advanced tab to disable it, but the call outs icon is still there and functioning.

PS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Disregard this question. The icon and functions are still there, but disabling the call outs in options made it only available to use to the PC, not NPCs.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2020
Finally! I found how to make gay sex work: that has the homosex updated files.

Please consider adding the in the section of "Other sources". It's the place where I found it after hours of following random links on notepads.

I understand this is the interest of a minority, but it was a pain. Currently, there is no trail to follow from the guide, or the other sources linked on the main page, if you don't want your partner's dick to disappear with the CIV uncensor (or different, strange, problems with other uncesors). So I'll also leave this here in case it helps another poor soul and for my own reference if I need it again.

Last edited:

991207z

Mar 13, 2018
the face mod link on this card is dead, how can i find the mod?

Nov 16, 2020
I am having crashes when I add some cards to the classroom and I am unable to identify the problem. This are three of them:

And their links to db:

I installed the Eyes, Tans, Hair Texture, Hair Highlight, Sclera Textures and Hipixel, everything that's linked in the modern installation guide. I also installed Garterbelt, Necklace and Winter Scarves from . Anything I am missing? Do they work for you?

Other complex characters (demons, strange clothes or skin colours, etc.) work fine and I really can not find the source of the problem. Thanks in advance.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
I tried the middle card, Demon general one. I don't really see any obvious issue with the card itself and he works. You could try renaming your overrides folder to get a fresh extract of the bundled mod files and see if that helps at all. They do sometimes get corrupted.

Reactions: somethingpersonal
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes