izezimaii

Jun 12, 2018
How can you watch npc on npc? I heard all you have to do is press S bute nothing is happends. I am new to this so i dont understand all about editing stuff

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Ratchet and Dank
TLDR

izezimaii
They trigger automatically depending on the stats/buffs may take in game day
2 types of relationships
1. love/h, the talkative guys generally build relationships faster.
2. aggressive/submissive
npc guy has "scheming" trait, npc girl has "exploitable"
# "masochist" sometimes helps speed things up, but for roleplay kind of weird.

Keep in mind from MC to NPC it takes 1-3 tries for a successful H using exploitable trait, if you use the buddha statue behind the gym it should say hate him once they have started to attempt it.

izezimaii

Jun 12, 2018
Ratchet and Dank
TLDR

izezimaii
They trigger automatically depending on the stats/buffs may take in game day
2 types of relationships
1. love/h, the talkative guys generally build relationships faster.
2. aggressive/submissive
npc guy has "scheming" trait, npc girl has "exploitable"
# "masochist" sometimes helps speed things up, but for roleplay kind of weird.

Keep in mind from MC to NPC it takes 1-3 tries for a successful H using exploitable trait, if you use the buddha statue behind the gym it should say hate him once they have started to attempt it.

I mean the camera thing. like the pc on npc.

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
How can you watch npc on npc? I heard all you have to do is press S bute nothing is happends. I am new to this so i dont understand all about editing stuff
Try pressing "R" for resetting the camera view to a 3rd Person view. "A" for a POV and "A" again for the other partner POV.

Oct 12, 2017
Ratchet and Dank
TLDR
That's fair, I have a bad habit of rambling. I'll condense it here and bold keyphrases.

I have my male PC set with Kidnapper, Thief, and Blackmailer. Personality is Schemer, max stats, and I added Evil trait for good measure. I've equipped NPCs with Exploitable and/or Gullible and set corresponding blackmail-esque Items (I think). None of the modules I currently have on my PC card have ever triggered. I even went through the triggers for each module to follow the flow charts exactly. Nothing. Killer module has worked and all of the 'positive' ones have as well.

Am I missing some crucial install element? Maybe these modules are broken?

I did the Mini install and that's really it so far. I popped in some props but I don't know if I did it right tbh. No errors or crashes but no in-game results either. I also still have a mosaic despite having MKIII enabled (in the launcher).
Do I have to just keep massaging until I steal an item to blackmail with?
I've spent entire in-game days massaging and touching to no results. Except turning the girls on.

Last edited:
May 12, 2020
If anyone's interested, I created a .txt file for all AA1/2 personalities. I used {} so Notepad++ could insert collapsible sections. Just set it to use some programming language that uses those characters (a lot of them use {}, but I set it to Java) and you're good to go.

I also got another .txt file for traits.

I gathered all the information from the wiki and relevant mod read me's. Almost all of it is copy/paste.
If anybody doesn't use Notepad++, I highly recommend it.

May 12, 2020
That's fair, I have a bad habit of rambling. I'll condense it here and bold keyphrases.

I have my male PC set with Kidnapper, Thief, and Blackmailer. Personality is Schemer, max stats, and I added Evil trait for good measure. I've equipped NPCs with Exploitable and/or Gullible and set corresponding blackmail-esque Items (I think). None of the modules I currently have on my PC card have ever triggered. I even went through the triggers for each module to follow the flow charts exactly. Nothing. Killer module has worked and all of the 'positive' ones have as well.

Am I missing some crucial install element? Maybe these modules are broken?

I did the Mini install and that's really it so far. I popped in some props but I don't know if I did it right tbh. No errors or crashes but no in-game results either. I also still have a mosaic despite having MKIII enabled (in the launcher).
Do I have to just keep massaging until I steal an item to blackmail with?
I've spent entire in-game days massaging and touching to no results. Except turning the girls on.
Firstly:
An item is considered personal if it contains the full name of who it belongs to, example being "Makise Kurisu's nude photo", or "MakiseKurisu's nude photo".
So if you made any custom characters, make sure they have this for their items (if you RandomAll, like I do, then give it a different name, then their item belongs to nobody, so make sure to change their items, as well).

As to Thief not working, the best I understand it:
It uses a If/Then statement, passing the Roll function some decimal number (absolute maximum strength value is 1000, I believe, and with that you get a value of 0.4). As to what, exactly, that Roll function does, I do not know. My best guess would be it generates a random number, between 0 and 1, and if it is less than or equal to the number it was passed (such as 0.4), returns true. Else returns false.
Assuming the above is a correct description of Roll(X), then with absolute max strength there is a 40% chance of success. If you set a character to Max in the editor it does NOT give them 1000 in the stat, according to REIEdit - it gives them somewhere between 800 and 900, I forget what exactly. Presumably that's so there's still some room for improvement, especially with the game's balance between strength/intelligence (strength activities slightly reduce intelligence and vice versa). But even so, a value of 800 would give Roll(0.340000), presumably giving you a 34% chance of success.

With max strength, interacting all day SHOULD give you SOMETHING. Maybe it doesn't notify you of success? Have you checked your items to see if it worked, at all?

If(Roll(...))
Then([get random item])

May 12, 2020
Firstly:
An item is considered personal if it contains the full name of who it belongs to, example being "Makise Kurisu's nude photo", or "MakiseKurisu's nude photo".
So if you made any custom characters, make sure they have this for their items (if you RandomAll, like I do, then give it a different name, then their item belongs to nobody, so make sure to change their items, as well).

As to Thief not working, the best I understand it:
It uses a If/Then statement, passing the Roll function some decimal number (absolute maximum strength value is 1000, I believe, and with that you get a value of 0.4). As to what, exactly, that Roll function does, I do not know. My best guess would be it generates a random number, between 0 and 1, and if it is less than or equal to the number it was passed (such as 0.4), returns true. Else returns false.
Assuming the above is a correct description of Roll(X), then with absolute max strength there is a 40% chance of success. If you set a character to Max in the editor it does NOT give them 1000 in the stat, according to REIEdit - it gives them somewhere between 800 and 900, I forget what exactly. Presumably that's so there's still some room for improvement, especially with the game's balance between strength/intelligence (strength activities slightly reduce intelligence and vice versa). But even so, a value of 800 would give Roll(0.340000), presumably giving you a 34% chance of success.

With max strength, interacting all day SHOULD give you SOMETHING. Maybe it doesn't notify you of success? Have you checked your items to see if it worked, at all?

If(Roll(...))
Then([get random item])

I've now actually tested Thief trait in my game and it seems to work. Character with editor-max strength and Thief, blackmail, kidnapper, scheming, evil, and several other traits, all of which are "negative". There is no success/failure message, but in Jizou statue you can see your items. As expected, it only took a handful of attempts to get a success.

Oct 12, 2017
There is no success/failure message, but in Jizou statue you can see your items. As expected, it only took a handful of attempts to get a success.
Aha! I never knew that was a thing! Thank you so much!
I anticipated zero feedback in-game after scaring myself with Killer (Apologize, nothing, wait ... "lol this won't work" then suddenly a blood curdling scream) but for some reason I expected a "got item" notification/dialogue after/during massage. A simple "check Jizou for items" in Thief's description would be perfect. It's crazy that none of the reading/skimming I did mentioned being able to check which items you have at Jizou. Though to be fair I probably glossed over it at some point, between desperately shooting in the dark trying to get these to activate.

Now that I know how to check, it only took 2 tries to acquire an item with Thief. And once I had the item Kidnapper and Blackmailer went off as they should. I was probably messing up the triggers by massaging everyone instead of just the target. Thanks again, truly.

I'm not sure what language AA2 uses. I started to go down that rabbit hole while trying to figure out Thief and was quickly overwhelmed. With modules and triggers there's tips and guides but from what I remember I never saw a definite language mentioned. And the few programs/editors I threw files into didn't recognize them any better than regular Notepad did so I've got nothing.

Last edited:

pdoughnut

Apr 15, 2018
So I've downloaded the game, it runs, no crashes.

However, the game is super laggy. I don't know which settings to actually set to make it run at any decent rate whatsoever during any scene where you are talking or H scenes. I tried pressing 1 2 and 3, but that still didn't really make it run at a decent rate, which is funny cause I've gotten Koikatu to work totally fine.

I also don't know where the character cards are located in the folder, and would like to know where that is.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could answer these questions. I need to know which settings to use so I can actually have the game run at a decent framerate

Apparently it's a thing where Windows 10 just sucks at this game?

Last edited:

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
So I've downloaded the game, it runs, no crashes.

However, the game is super laggy. I don't know which settings to actually set to make it run at any decent rate whatsoever during any scene where you are talking or H scenes. I tried pressing 1 2 and 3, but that still didn't really make it run at a decent rate, which is funny cause I've gotten Koikatu to work totally fine.

I also don't know where the character cards are located in the folder, and would like to know where that is.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could answer these questions. I need to know which settings to use so I can actually have the game run at a decent framerate

Apparently it's a thing where Windows 10 just sucks at this game?

Windows 10 user here without any lag.

You using AA2mini? and have you followed the install instructions?

pdoughnut

Apr 15, 2018
Okay so I followed the instructions and now there's no lag, which is great! Now to actually optimize the graphics. Any tips on making it look good?

Finally found the folder for girls

Last edited:
Reactions: Sawazumin

Fanorase

Formerly 'mrprincethesimp'
Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I'm on your side here man. Is there like a specific toggle we have to do other than pressing S on the two models or is there something else?

Izezi's talking about the "Voyeur" Module, by the way. As far as I know, other modules seem to be working fine.

Any help please?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Also, I'm so glad I found this again btw. I had to delete my old entire AA2 folder because it straight up wasn't working. All the mods I loved are available here and that's awesome.

Except one.

If anyone can get their hands on the mod that put a bunch of hentai pics all around the school, I'd be so grateful. Thanks.

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
I understand .. it may sound dumb, but I'm very angry. As you can see in the "Edit" mode there is a glow. In the "Play" mode there is no glow. In the game it is very noticeable (for me personally). I've already tried a lot, but I don’t understand what the reason is. I want a glow.
Changed NVIDIA settings, reinstalled AAU, changed settings and scripts.
With a glow, the game looks softer and more enjoyable, and without a glow, the game is tougher and pretentious
And I also noticed such a detail ... If you add 16: 9 in "Edit", then the glow disappears.
I would be grateful if only for comparing your version of the game.
P.S. sry for bad angl

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Also, I'm so glad I found this again btw. I had to delete my old entire AA2 folder because it straight up wasn't working. All the mods I loved are available here and that's awesome.

Except one.

If anyone can get their hands on the mod that put a bunch of hentai pics all around the school, I'd be so grateful. Thanks.
Okay, by some miracle, I've managed to get the download for this mod.

However, it was one of those that needed the Illusion Wizzard (or some other external installers), and the files supposedly affect the old jg2p06/8 files from the original download. Everything inside of those folders are .BMP files.

Is there any way for me to install this?

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Okay, by some miracle, I've managed to get the download for this mod.

However, it was one of those that needed the Illusion Wizzard (or some other external installers), and the files supposedly affect the old jg2p06/8 files from the original download. Everything inside of those folders are .BMP files.

Is there any way for me to install this?
Go into the "extra" folder that's located in your AA2Mini install. There is a text file called "pp2packing" in their that details how to turn .pp/.7z files into .pp2.

I've seen that mod before, but I'm personally not sure what files actually comprise it since it was from an AiO pack I downloaded way back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fanorase
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes