E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
can somebody help when i try to play the game it says not availbel in forgein countrys, even tough i use local emulator and it doenst matter what i choose.
U using win10?

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Followed the instructions and installed everything except the mods. I keep getting this when I press either Play or Run With Subs :(

Help me out please
Make sure that you have dismounted the iso from your virtual dvd drive. And, I use the JSF launcher (2 icons below where you are clicking in the .gif)... you may want to, as well.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Win10 has applocale issues. There is a specific one to use. I have win7 so i used have fun applocale. Cant use that one on win10. Somebody else can help u out with which one to use for ur os. Sorry.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Make sure that you have dismounted the iso from your virtual dvd drive. And, I use the JSF launcher (2 icons below where you are clicking in the .gif)... you may want to, as well.
Forgot to say what goatface told u to do. Try that as well before u reinstall. My jsf launcher works and another one does too. Just make sure to launch from desktop shortcuts though.

NastyTroll

Feb 1, 2018
I've reinstalled the game and now its dir is E:\aa2. Running the game through either of desktop shortcuts gives me the same error, same goes for using the applocale thing. I also tried running it from the exe files in the games dir, also the same issue. AA2Edit works for some reason but the game does not. I'm starting to think there isn't a remedy for this :(

EDIT: Dismounting worked!
Thank you all for your time :)

EDIT 2: It seems that everything is in Japanese

2018-08-01_17-12-09.jpg

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Try ur c drive. Try the hf applocale. U gotta be doing something wrong during install. I believe i wound up with 4 shortcuts when i was done. Did u dismount the cd image like goatface said?
I use win7, got the images from mega link. Works fine. Make sure u are following the directions where the link in op sends u.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Anything to fix the interface?
View attachment 131319
Means u didnt use the hf update properly i believe. U have to delete and reinstall. This time remember to dismount the disks after using them. Remember the directions tell u to dismount before the update i believe. Or u gotta go back to disk 1 or something for the translation update. Then i think completely dismounted everything for rest? Go over direcs again while installing.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Anything to fix the interface?
View attachment 131319
Also make sure u dont mount the smaller images during install....think its the cue's? U mount the larger images always. Something about using the other exe messes it up and ruins install. Just go over direcs from the page where the link sends u.

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Hi just a question but when i try to unzip all of the individual files for this game, it keeps giving me an error on my 7zip and saying that files are missing. Am I doing something wrong here? help would be appreciated!

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Hi just a question but when i try to unzip all of the individual files for this game, it keeps giving me an error on my 7zip and saying that files are missing. Am I doing something wrong here? help would be appreciated!
Probably one or more of ur downloads is probably corrupted or something. Since i have no idea which one i have say: Try redownloading. Mega link works fine....

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes