E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I was actually referring to Koikatsu. While the graphics are definitely better, the game itself is not as god as AA2.
Is that the one where u raise the girl from a child?

Edit: nevermind. I know which one now.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
its not in english and i cant understand it. can i fix that?
You have to follow the instructions provided in the first post on page one of this thread. The patches provided should translate the programs to English. Make sure that you are running the game with an app locale program in Japanese. You will need to run the main exe once before running the JSFrontier exe.

Mar 16, 2018
You have to follow the instructions provided in the first post on page one of this thread. The patches provided should translate the programs to English. Make sure that you are running the game with an app locale program in Japanese. You will need to run the main exe once before running the JSFrontier exe.
Thank you! I was confused and couldn't figure it out.

Reactions: Goatface

BoogieDown

Jan 21, 2018
I have a problem with the models in game looking jagged and pixelated. Nothing I do seems to make the resolution better with the models. Is there a way to fix this?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I have a problem with the models in game looking jagged and pixelated. Nothing I do seems to make the resolution better with the models. Is there a way to fix this?
There are hd skins you can use. Did you add any of the mods? Use the core ones it suggests.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
So what exactly do i have to do to H a girl with harsh personality and highest virtue, she has calm and single minded traits as well. She doesn't want to do it normaly and refuse to go in to secret rooms aswell :| Already lover and has gone on 1 date.
Edit : nvm found a way xD.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Believe its whatever class size u have(plus teacher?). 25 sounds about right.
That is the limit that gives me to put are 24 students. Is there any way for there to be more of that? that is, there are 25 people in the whole school. I'm going to that.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Welp...
I'm currently dying looking for this mod..
Anyone knows what mod this is ?? 4chan user said it is one of Jap mod, but dunno which one exactly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Welp...
I'm currently dying looking for this mod..
Anyone knows what mod this is ?? 4chan user said it is one of Jap mod, but dunno which one exactly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Doesnt look right. Not sure but definitely doesnt look like it came from this game.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes