JiJAng

Aug 7, 2018
Can i get some help? i downloaded all the parts and extracted them but when i try to click the mountable disks it gives me an error, did i do somthing wrong?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Can i get some help? i downloaded all the parts and extracted them but when i try to click the mountable disks it gives me an error, did i do somthing wrong?
Do you have a program like Daemon Tools Lite to mount the disks to?

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Oh, well. The other user is right. You mount the game(either by Daemon or PowerIso) and then open the disk folder and DON'T FORGET to run the setup.exe using applocale. This is the tutorial of how to install I got from Pastebin.
Alternatively, use AA2Mini instead

JiJAng

Aug 7, 2018
Oh, well. The other user is right. You mount the game(either by Daemon or PowerIso) and then open the disk folder and DON'T FORGET to run the setup.exe using applocale. This is the tutorial of how to install I got from Pastebin.
Alternatively, use AA2Mini instead
Normally WinCdEmuMounter mounts files and everything and it works, it even recognizes the mds files. im not sure what the .mdf files are... but when i click the mds files an error pops up saying unknown or corrupt image.

ill try getting daemon tools or poweriso i guess.

JiJAng

Aug 7, 2018
I got the game to work finally but now im confused. everytime i try to talk to one of the charecters they seem to be insulted or iritated by it. is this normal? Like i clicked chat and then food and the charecter replied with somthing like if you dont stop nagging me ill report you to the police XD. and randomly a charecter might come up to me and options yes or no might pop up without any explanation. is this correct?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I got the game to work finally but now im confused. everytime i try to talk to one of the charecters they seem to be insulted or iritated by it. is this normal? Like i clicked chat and then food and the charecter replied with somthing like if you dont stop nagging me ill report you to the police XD. and randomly a charecter might come up to me and options yes or no might pop up without any explanation. is this correct?
Did u make a classroom roster yet? The girls yelling at u have those personality traits. Yes, people will come up and ask u to do things with them. If u want more girls to talk to u, either get a different class of kids or edit their personalities or choose all positive personality or "good" girls.

JiJAng

Aug 7, 2018
made a class roster yes, all kinds of kids with different personalities several of which i made with the edit program thing. all react negatively to any and all interactions it seems. im very confused.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Read the OP and the link given in OP. It explains everything u need to know.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Read the OP and the link given in OP. Explains everything. Dont think too hard on it. Just follow directions
Which illusion is best game to play?
Everyone seems to prefer Honey Select
This seems more anime oriented tho

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
This and the one where u raise the girl from an infant are more anime-ish.

If u want to dominate and rape: and of the "play" games are fine to check out. Playhome, etc
If u want a life simulator aa2. (Havent done artificial girl so i cant speak for or against it)
If u want a Ren'Py game u can try Musumakeup (raise her to your liking essentially)
I havent tries the VR game nor Makuto!Makuto! So i cant speak for or against them either.
Now, honey select. Believe it or not, i have it but ive yet to fire it up once.

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Guys, I get this message when I try to play the game, I opened the game with the locale emulator in japonese thing (even I tried with the "open with locale emulator as administrator".
I have windows 10.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Guys, I get this message when I try to play the game, I opened the game with the locale emulator in japonese thing (even I tried with the "open with locale emulator as administrator".
I have windows 10.
Did u read the OP and the link given?

Reactions: MaxVaron
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes