Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Helpppp, I created a character with virtue is high and now I can't activate H. Because I don't want to reduce her virtue, please give me some tips or tricks for characters with high virtues.
they do not H until you go on at least one date with them (definitely for Highest, not sure about High)
-lowest virtue will fuck once in the mood (will not interrupt sex if watched; will start sex anywhere, regardless of any people around)

-low virtue might fuck once in the mood, but will definitely fuck once you get in the teens with love/like count (will interrupt sex if watched; might start sex if few people around)

-normal virtue is almost a copy of low virtue, but requires a relationship and 1 day must pass to fuck (will interrupt sex if watched, but will take shorter to do so; might start sex if no more than 1 person around)

-high virtue requires 3 days to pass before sex and will not give up virginity on first sex session (will interrupt sex if watched, but will take even shorter to do so; will not agree to sex if theres people around)

-highest virtue requires 6 days to pass before sex (usually in this time you go on a date with them, but i dont *think* a date is required) and will also not give up their virginity on first sex session (will almost instantly stop sex if seen; will not agree to sex if theres people around; might refuse sex in the open if already had sex in the open once during this break period)

(the virginity block is actually easy to cross: they will refuse you on first attempt, so just talk to them after you exit the sex session, give them a kiss/grope and go back in - theye wont refuse this time)

There are also subtle differences in love count required before all these types agree to becoming lovers

-normal virtue may accept a lover request when their love is in the teens
-high and highest virtue will accept a lover request once love count crosses the magical 21 love count point

^ in all three of those cases, their willingness to accept a lover request, if in a relationship, is dampened significantly if you already have a lover, but the same cant be said if someone single asks them to become lovers, even if they already have a lover... kind of an oversight by the devs. Get... fucking... CUCKED! Heh.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
but i dont *think* a date is required
Bless me, anon, for I have sinned. :LOL: I confess: I picked that one up from the wiki - claims Highest virtue charas outright refuse to have sex without a date. Did not test personally.

The 3-day/6-day part, too, was news to me. Now I am tempted to see that for myself.

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
khungbienhoa I am a little confused on what your goal is, exactly: you add a character with high virtue - "hard to H" by definition -, but want quick H? Or am I misunderstanding something here?

Overall, though, virtuous characters are, well, virtuous: they do not want to H in public places, and they do not H until you go on at least one date with them (definitely for Highest, not sure about High). So, rack up those Like/Love points, go on a date with her on sunday, and then start working towards H - in private spaces: toilet stall, gym/field storage shed, your/her home "for studies", etc. And, of course, make sure your efforts are NOT spent on an "incompatible" partner, say, a lesbian if PC is a guy. :LOL:
Since I tried many times but was rejected, I thought she would only accept H when the game is over ( End game ). In addition, I also found out this option overlap error, is there any way to fix it?
Screenshot (662).png

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Bless me, anon, for I have sinned. :LOL: I confess: I picked that one up from the wiki - claims Highest virtue charas outright refuse to have sex without a date. Did not test personally.

The 3-day/6-day part, too, was news to me. Now I am tempted to see that for myself.
Sometimes i think whoever wrote the wiki has never played the game themselves... which is why every little rant in most of my posts contains a quip about "lying wiki" or similar. In general - the wiki is a really basic guide for this game. Most mechanics you simply learn by, well, playing the game, which whoever wrote the wiki did not. To get the virtues wrong and whats associated with them? Not giving exact numbers of when a lovers request is accepted for each or when they accept sex? This is basic stuff - the only reason i can think of why these arent in the wiki, is the fact they didnt have access to QtEdit back in the day, or, werent as fixated on it as i am.

Hell, the wiki doesnt even differentiate between sluts and higher virtue cards - they dump these into the same bag, causing a lot of frustration in beginners, who get into a relationship with some NPC and think "its cool", to then get cucked almost instantly, because said relationship was with a lowest/low virtue card...

My sig claims im a sociologist, but i work in statistics specifically (a branch of sociology)... so yeah, i have a knack for numbers, even if, ironically, i hate numbers and the statistical approach. After all - you cant have one and a half human, can you..?

Wait! I dont wanna know! lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Sometimes i think whoever wrote the wiki has never played the game themselves...
I wonder if some of the misinformation it contains is due to changes that came with patches, documented or otherwise, that nobody bothered to go back and correct. It is a wiki, so presumably anybody could correct the information if they wanted to.

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I wonder if some of the misinformation it contains is due to changes that came with patches, documented or otherwise, that nobody bothered to go back and correct.
Thats exactly my thoughts on the matter. The wiki, as it stands now, is horribly outdated, and may have been subject to some changes. On the other hand... its been like a decade since the game was released, and im not familiar with when the support for it was dropped (only started playing in october/november last year), thus cant judge based on this alone. Think someone would get annoyed with the wiki spouting bullshit by now (like me), though, and change it. Unfortunately i dont have the will or time to correct all of it myself. Not that i would know how either - im not as tech savvy anymore.

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
I don't understand the compatibility of H (For example, Compatibility also reduces the time expended for each position taken, The number of hearts seen is proportional to the increase of H compatibility..etc..) I tried to read and understand but still don't get it, can someone explain it in a more understandable way ?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I don't understand the compatibility of H (For example, Compatibility also reduces the time expended for each position taken, The number of hearts seen is proportional to the increase of H compatibility..etc..) I tried to read and understand but still don't get it, can someone explain it in a more understandable way ?
Yeah. Theres a thing called "sexual preferences". Every character has 2 (the default number), but some cards are given more by their creators. Thing is, you need to *use* both your preferences and your partners to get the maximum amount of compatibility per sex session. The best compatibility gain is, as you can imagine, a shared preference. If you share one - you get bonus compatibility. If its two - you almost instantly jump to "great" after just fucking once.

The mechanic itself is junk, though. Its a horrible time waster, and whats more important, it gets reduced if you sleep with partners you do not have a relationship with... sharply. A few hundred compatibility points per sex session levels of "sharply".

As for the hearts thing? If purple/pink hearts are floating - you satisfy your partners preference(s). When its blue - your own. Thats all there is to it.

EDIT: just download and install the JMCP mod - compatibility will still be an issue, but all positions will be unlocked, partially solving the issue with the mechanic.

Last edited:

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
About having more hearts to increase H compatibility, do I need to move the mouse around to get more hearts? And if those hearts are not visible, does H compatibility increase? Are these positions she doesn't like? And how make she like those positions ?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
About having more hearts to increase H compatibility, do I need to move the mouse around to get more hearts? And if those hearts are not visible, does H compatibility increase? Are these positions she doesn't like? And how make she like those positions ?
Preferences are static - you cant make someone like something. Everything you do during a sex session, even if youre not using any of the preferences of either side, will gain compatibility, just a little bit slower. No, you dont need to move the mouse about - its just an indicator for telling when you found a preference.

In the default batch of NPCs are two that have no traits or preferences, and they get by fine.

Reactions: khungbienhoa

MaGaS

Dec 11, 2019
Helpppp, I created a character with virtue is high and now I can't activate H. Because I don't want to reduce her virtue, please give me some tips or tricks for characters with high virtues.
You should interact with the character like the people in real life do. Speak with that character about love and lewd if you are able to, massage or other activities and finally go out on a date. After that, you should be able to progress further with H scenes. High virtue takes time.

MaGaS

Dec 11, 2019
I'm in a problem with small height futa girls. When they are in the dominant rol the animation gets "stuck" but I keep hearing the voices. The "stuck" state of both girls ends when I choose a position that's not from JMCP.
If the futa girl is medium or tall size there's no problem at all with JMCP. I've been looking for a solution but I couldn't find my problem on internet and I need a second opinion.

For the records, I'm using the shadow set !3drooms+vanilla_ahegao+vanillaBukkake_futa_H_style_jmcp_patch_v25.1 and it's the same problem with the other ones.

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
I'm in a problem with small height futa girls. When they are in the dominant rol the animation gets "stuck" but I keep hearing the voices. The "stuck" state of both girls ends when I choose a position that's not from JMCP.
If the futa girl is medium or tall size there's no problem at all with JMCP. I've been looking for a solution but I couldn't find my problem on internet and I need a second opinion.

For the records, I'm using the shadow set !3drooms+vanilla_ahegao+vanillaBukkake_futa_H_style_jmcp_patch_v25.1 and it's the same problem with the other ones.
This is a problem inherent to the nature of the game itself. All of the animations that were originally restricted to heterosexual/male homosexual don't have a proper animation framework for the small body type because male characters simply cannot be small; they lack said height option in the Maker entirely. If you added oral positions for futanari actors, for example, the actor giving oral can be any height, but the one receiving can only be medium or tall as the necessary animation files for her to be small simply don't exist (as she is effectively fulfilling a "male" role as far as the game files are concerned). When it attempts to display otherwise, the client won't know what files to use and will end up defaulting to a stillframe.

From what I can tell, the creators of the JMCP animations followed this trend, presumably on assumptions they were making regarding the active userbase. I would be quite thrilled if an additional resource exists somewhere to enable these, but at this time I don't know of any.

Reactions: MaGaS and JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I'm curious, does anyone here use the SaotomeRanma AI mod? Is it any good?
Likely not, based on what source I managed to find for the mod on an F95 thread. Since the userbase moved on to the latest PPeX build of the game that doesn't require use of the Wizard install tool, I'm not sure the mod is compatible with the latest game build.

Based on the summary I read from the mod's readme file, I think it would be a good mod if it was ported over to this game version's install setup. However I did manage some progress towards simulating some of its features via modules. However the module approach is a bit "hacky" but doesn't produce much noticeable jank - the way I built the triggers were to see the talk initiate event, read an NPC's attributes, read their targets attribute, rolls a dice against a calculated weight float, then force sex or don't.

I'm not completely sure if the benefit from running this kind of NPC approach through base game files is so much more efficient than the module interrupt-and-replace approach in triggers, but the mod did solve some interesting problems like having Evil / Schemer NPCs be able to rape any character instead of only Exploitable characters, and elevate bullying events so the class feels more dramatic and dynamic. Various modules have been built to address what this mod did.

In short, it was a great mod for the old generation of installing mods. It could be nice to have innately if it was ported over. However if you really wanted these features you probably hack-jobbed some of them in via modules and that works well enough.

Although debug testing is a pain, I felt that patch note about nerfing forced sex chance against Exploitable Trait NPCs because I had trouble with balance too. Balance and feature eng takes time and kills motivation.

yabeki

Mar 23, 2019
Say, does anyone know if there are mods to make a futa character that functions like a male one? I couldn't really find anything like that myself, and I did run into comments saying that it's impossible (or maybe I misunderstood them), but they were from 2018, so things might have changed.
Also, I hate to beg some more, but is there a pubic hair remover? All I found was different uncensors that add more hair...

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes