JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Maybe, finally, after all this time, there will be some modules that are actually useful, rather than just being cheats, stupidly pointless (racial ones) or both. Then again, people dont make much more than "easier to fuck" modules anyway. Which is strange, given how theres a cheat built into the game just for that very purpose (absolute obedience cheat).

Appreciate the upload. Least i wasnt the one going through thousands of cards finding these things...
I think modules just need more effort to have fun with. It's been months since I last played but what time I spent with the game most recently was making new modules.

For what I've made or was making at the time, I made a module series that was designed to make a character "pity" those who were less well-off than them, and modules for envy that made them dislike characters that were more well-off than them, with the criteria being popularity, strength, and intelligence.

Before that, I made a module that puts a weighting score considering traits, modules, moods, and opinions to make a card more or less likely to be raped by other cards. Then I realized with a bit more tuning I can make a global system that significantly increases the chances of and improves the sensibility of who will rape who. Not even much effort required. So the one module can come in the flavor of managing aggression towards its owner, or managing aggression across the whole class, or suddenly diverting all the fine-tuned aggression factors towards one card, most sensibly the teacher.

Before that, I made a module that flipped the Succubus module into a compassionate version to actually give strength to other cards after sex instead of taking it, but then take half as much value in intelligence. Unless the card lacks the strength to pay, then some light sex happens that mildly improves both participant's stats.

Before that, I made a module to nerf fight scoring in a manageable way: rather than the "Martial Loser" approach to always give a deficit in strength rank, I made a version that considers both strength and intelligence, then divides that by half. "Uncoordinated Fighter", I thought - they need not just the strength, but the intelligence to be able to aim it well.

Before that, I tried to make a Class Prez Tempter module. The original concept was easily made, but then I thought why not use strings as tradeable globals so a pack of such cards can hunt down the Class Prez like wolves. Then I had to complicate it by making sure orientation was paid mind so cards who aren't queer won't be queer and cards who aren't straight won't be straight. Loop back to correct the Pity and Envy set.

At some point, I made "Turbulent Memories" to make cards have aggressive or depressive mood swings if cards who raped them enter conversation with them. Because I thought the "sad" mood didn't make sense for appearing a lot of the time yet I wanted to see it more often. This was in prep for trying the depression module with all of its different styles and odd effects on attendance and such.

I made a Frankenstein's monster at some point and made cards avoid patting her head or they'd get shocked and sent to the infirmary. So modules were made to enforce avoid attempts at kissing and headpats. She had a certain anal-freak motive to her so I had made a module make her increasingly slutty per cumshot, but that got absorbed into simply adding the mental state changes into the conditions of unpacked Corruption conditions for reversability.

I made a super pervert at some point so I had to make a perverted version of Toilet Police. She was a flirtatious bully so I had to make a more gentle and sexy version of the Loving Bully module.

I made a sickly character at some point so I made a version of Sugar Rush to involve the Infirmary instead. It stacked with the original while being treated under unique naming to not conflict.

In short, look at modules as a way to make a character more meaningfully unique. Modules shouldn't be about making meta-gaming powerful characters because any game is defeated to become less fun that way. Since I play purposely disadvantaged characters against hostile murderer-packed rosters for the purpose of fun I make my modules that way too. Granted, it's easy to get burned out when you spend more time in the module editor than playing the actual game. Plus I have other work to do. I figured at the time I'd drop AA2 to make way for other stuff but I still enjoy the game for what it is and what it lets me do.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
More custom modules for AA2Mini (88 Modules that weren't included in AA2MiniPPx Installation. I own none of these modules.)

Link 1 -
Link 2 - Mega

MD5 Checker -
Thx for the upload theres probably some in there that i did not have so i aprecciate it.
i also agree that a lot of modules are basically some form of cheats or to make things easier, but sometimes you can stumble uppon hidden gems.

Some ppl pour a lot of love in her cards, the screenshots of the card i used in my other post for example, its from a card called Tamura rin from author croissant in bepis, if you take a moment to see the card you can really see the amount of work he poured in that card, in its earliers versions it was a super plain card, finally culminating in the masterpiece it is now, basically the card as it is now it contains modules and triggers really complex to the point of taking in to account the number of couples , love, hate and like dislike of the class and changing the appeareance of the character according to those numbers.

And thats the problem, they are hidden gems, i probably downloaded hundreds of cards and found a really little number of cards like that.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I think modules just need more effort to have fun with. It's been months since I last played but what time I spent with the game most recently was making new modules.

For what I've made or was making at the time, I made a module series that was designed to make a character "pity" those who were less well-off than them, and modules for envy that made them dislike characters that were more well-off than them, with the criteria being popularity, strength, and intelligence.

Before that, I made a module that puts a weighting score considering traits, modules, moods, and opinions to make a card more or less likely to be raped by other cards. Then I realized with a bit more tuning I can make a global system that significantly increases the chances of and improves the sensibility of who will rape who. Not even much effort required. So the one module can come in the flavor of managing aggression towards its owner, or managing aggression across the whole class, or suddenly diverting all the fine-tuned aggression factors towards one card, most sensibly the teacher.

Before that, I made a module that flipped the Succubus module into a compassionate version to actually give strength to other cards after sex instead of taking it, but then take half as much value in intelligence. Unless the card lacks the strength to pay, then some light sex happens that mildly improves both participant's stats.

Before that, I made a module to nerf fight scoring in a manageable way: rather than the "Martial Loser" approach to always give a deficit in strength rank, I made a version that considers both strength and intelligence, then divides that by half. "Uncoordinated Fighter", I thought - they need not just the strength, but the intelligence to be able to aim it well.

Before that, I tried to make a Class Prez Tempter module. The original concept was easily made, but then I thought why not use strings as tradeable globals so a pack of such cards can hunt down the Class Prez like wolves. Then I had to complicate it by making sure orientation was paid mind so cards who aren't queer won't be queer and cards who aren't straight won't be straight. Loop back to correct the Pity and Envy set.

At some point, I made "Turbulent Memories" to make cards have aggressive or depressive mood swings if cards who raped them enter conversation with them. Because I thought the "sad" mood didn't make sense for appearing a lot of the time yet I wanted to see it more often. This was in prep for trying the depression module with all of its different styles and odd effects on attendance and such.

I made a Frankenstein's monster at some point and made cards avoid patting her head or they'd get shocked and sent to the infirmary. So modules were made to enforce avoid attempts at kissing and headpats. She had a certain anal-freak motive to her so I had made a module make her increasingly slutty per cumshot, but that got absorbed into simply adding the mental state changes into the conditions of unpacked Corruption conditions for reversability.

I made a super pervert at some point so I had to make a perverted version of Toilet Police. She was a flirtatious bully so I had to make a more gentle and sexy version of the Loving Bully module.

I made a sickly character at some point so I made a version of Sugar Rush to involve the Infirmary instead. It stacked with the original while being treated under unique naming to not conflict.

In short, look at modules as a way to make a character more meaningfully unique. Modules shouldn't be about making meta-gaming powerful characters because any game is defeated to become less fun that way. Since I play purposely disadvantaged characters against hostile murderer-packed rosters for the purpose of fun I make my modules that way too. Granted, it's easy to get burned out when you spend more time in the module editor than playing the actual game. Plus I have other work to do. I figured at the time I'd drop AA2 to make way for other stuff but I still enjoy the game for what it is and what it lets me do.
After going through the "new" modules, ive found one i like. Yes. Just one.

"Cruel", which makes the loser of a fight get jailed in the infirmary for the rest of the break period. Makes fighting less pointless.

As for the rest? More "easier to fuck" or some outlandish modules i cant possibly think of finding a use for. In my honest opinion, modules should be filling in the gaps left by the developers in interaction options and certain mechanics that simply dont exist. Why cant the player warn their lover about cheating the same way the AI does? Why doesnt it:

-make your partner check their love count with you and their other lover/partner they are cheating on you with
-if your your partners love count with you is 10 points higher than it is with them - they dump the other lover
-if its lower than 10 points - they say "you are both important to me", implying your partner cant decide and wants you to compete (completely obnoxious to me, and would instead end in an instant breakup from my end, but its an option)
-as stupid as it is for me, who hates NTR, to say: "share" outcome, if love count between you, the other card your partner is cheating on you with, and your partner is equal more or less.

I know a lot of the options are missing for the PC, mainly due to the statue being a thing, and as unreliable and "guessy" it is, its still a powerful tool if you know how to read it. Maybe the solution would be to remove the statue functionality and add in interactions to make up for it? I was recently thinking about challenging myself. Modules wont do here, since those are mostly cheats or are flat out irrelevant/not working as advertised. The idea was to simply not look into QtEdit or the statue for a whole playthrough. Just read whats going on by what i know might be happening and judge the game by interactions, without the current, Big Brother-esque, thing we have going on now.

Hell, even a simple module ("simple" in my opinion, that is), which would show the PCs status on the statue. One might not even comprehend how much information is contained in YOUR OWN status towards other NPCs, especially since NPCs ignore your status when it benefits them. You may have the "unforgivable" status, due to being rejected by your lover twice during a competition, or losing a fight a couple of times, but not know it. "Unforgivable" normally makes it impossible for characters to interact, until an apology happens - not with the PC, though. You can and will be interacted with regardless of your status.
Another good example of this is the "cheater!" tag. Your lover, if they found you cheating, might reduce your interaction chances to near zero, assuming they take action on the status. And trust me, they very well might:

Just two "Warn about cheating" interactions did this. From high love count to absolutely nothing. In a span of 20 real time seconds. Yep...

Another thing the AI does is ignore your opinion of them. Even if you hate their guts, as a result of either spotting them fucking in the open all the time or due to bad rumors - the NPCs will still interact with you. Realistically, if your hate count is above 10 points, but your other points dont exceed that - you dont want to speak to the other NPC. Same for dislike count - if its the highest count - your response should be an automatic "no". Reminds me of that one time, where ive fed a girl lies about her BF, after which the guy came over trying to talk to her, and the interaction looked like this:

-guy wants to grope her, she responds with "no"
-guy wants to talk to her, she responds with "no"
-guy tells her how much he loves her, she responds with "Is that what you came all the way here to tell me? Piss off!"

Result of having more than 21 dislike...

Im thinking this requires actual modding, not bandaids like "modules". Functions need to change, not little things like prompting the AI to do this or that. Hopefully someone will make modules do "more" than just make it easier to fuck... even the module ive picked up from the batch makes fighting relevant. Thats a step in the right direction! One can literally pile up on this idea - allowing to force an NPC do ignore another (possibly your lover, but might be anything else, really) and enforcing it with a beating. Why isnt this a thing, after about a decade of the games existence? Sigh... i could rant like that forever, so im cutting it short here.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
allowing to force an NPC do ignore another (possibly your lover, but might be anything else, really) and enforcing it with a beating. Why isnt this a thing, after about a decade of the games existence? Sigh... i could rant like that forever, so im cutting it short here.
The "Possesive" module does just that, basically if you put it on any card it ask his lover to ignore almost everyone that want to interact with them.

And basically you can ask your lover to ignore whoever you want, if that one tries to talk with your lover she is gonna reply with lines like "im busy" or "dont want to talk with you" interrupting any interaction with the marked target.

For example if you have a guy trying to hit on your woman you can go to that guy and force him to ignore your woman, and even go to your woman and force her to ignore that anoying guy, that way they never gonna interact, but its only temporary so you need to repeat that process almost every other period.

Edit : the real problem would be the rumors that others characters randomly do, they can make your lover hate or dislike you, and make even the pair on the list of ignoring adquire like or even love mutually.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
"Possesive" module
NPC exclusive = useless. Would have to be available for the PC too. To my knowledge, no such module exists.

Lately ive been inquiring if theres a way to stop the PCs love count from going above 10. JustAl mentioned something about changing some code to get what i want. Im not capable of doing that, so instead ive went after the already existing modules.

Found the "unlovable" module, which is not what i was looking for, but looked promising - the PC was not supposed to gain love count at all - thats fine, as only the NPCs love count matters, so i gave it a go. Turned out - the module made me generate love count with my interactions, but the same interactions made the NPCs generate like points only. USELESS. The point was to have everybody run around with the "Like, but cant say it" status, allowing me to do whatever i pleased with them, while making them unable to ask to be lovers or ask out on dates. What happened instead, is that its ME who got friendzoned by every chick in class, because all theyve had in terms of LLDH towards me was likes. Describe your modules properly peeps. Yeah, it does what it says it claims it does, but the way its achieving it is retarded. Love, dislike and hate count are the only LLDH that matters (contrary to what the wiki states, as per usual). Having likes with someone exclusively effectively turns every chick into a pure homo.

Then ive checked another module. "Apathetic" - to quote its description "doesnt have strong feelings towards anyone". What does that even mean? Apparently, it means incoming interactions have reduced efficiency (basically a rip off of "bad with guys/girls" trait) but outgoing interactions increase the PCs love count as usual... *long sigh + shakes head*

I gave up on the idea of the current modules changing anything of note. I consider all of them "get to fucking quickly" until proven otherwise.

How to make npcs easily horny ( no cheat ) ? I have many modules that only activate when that character is horny
If you dont want to cheat - sex talk is your only option. After two successful uses the NPC should turn horny, unless "balanced by other traits" (the "calm" trait, mostly).

Last edited:
Reactions: khungbienhoa

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Lately ive been inquiring if theres a way to stop the PCs love count from going above 10. @JustAl mentioned something about changing some code to get what i want. Im not capable of doing that, so instead ive went after the already existing modules.
I know you've said that you decided against using the trainer, but it does have an option for this in the form of the freeze command.

It freezes all PC -> NPC point gains towards the selected character though, so I'd suggest manually entering the values you want before freezing for best results. This does not affect the NPC -> PC point gains as long as you don't freeze it on their side as well.

It also works on NPC -> NPC if you need to freeze point gain towards specific characters for testing, though you'll have to go through every character you don't want to gain points with that specific character.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I know you've said that you decided against using the trainer, but it does have an option for this in the form of the freeze command.

It freezes all PC -> NPC point gains towards the selected character though, so I'd suggest manually entering the values you want before freezing for best results. This does not affect the NPC -> PC point gains as long as you don't freeze it on their side as well.

It also works on NPC -> NPC if you need to freeze point gain towards specific characters for testing, though you'll have to go through every character you don't want to gain points with that specific character.
Right. Ive done all the testing there was to do. The only thing that im still interested in is a NPC exclusive interaction ive ran into relatively recently (no more than 2 weeks ago). Some slut ive banged went "around town", telling everyone she fucked me. The "key" in the interactions sub-tab of QtEdit said: Key: ive had sex with someonw (no, its not a typo on my part). What interests me is... what is the point of this interaction? I can think of two things:

1. Ruin the LLDH with someone by telling them that.
2. Force a "cheater" tag on them by saying that.

If its the first one? Sure, why not. If its the second, then no result was gained, as both me and the NPC she interacted with were guys, and the only purpose for other guys in the eyes of a hetero guy is hard work - to the salt mines with them!

Theres still a bunch of un-described NPC exclusives ive seen. Key saying a bunch of, possibly random, numbers for example. No idea what they do. 117 and 112 is what ive seen, though there might be more. Maybe a trigger for MM? Who knows. Then theres an odd case of NPCs interacting with each other, asking to talk, the other side agrees... but no words come out (my settings are set to voice what is being said). Strange.

As far as mechanics go, i think ive mapped them all. Hell, discovering MM was quite an achievement, though knowing how prevalent this mechanic is, its not that big a deal. Admittedly, though, the wiki says nothing about it, so i guess it still makes it an achievement of sorts... heh.

Im now only looking for "sensible" modules that change interactions in a significant way. I dont need to get into girls pants quicker - ive got so proficient at it, that i can get into a lean homo chicks pants in 2-3 days tops, assuming she doesnt have bad traits. Im interested in modules like the one ive mentioned - giving fighting more incentive, than just sadistic pleasure of beating someone up (at the cost of LLDH of everyone witnessing it). I might post about some miscellanous mechanics later on. We will see.

EDIT: that reminded me - i will be issuing a challenge before i post about the minor stuff. The reason the challenge will be sooner is because what is contained in those misc mechanics will... reveal... too many of the secrets most people dont know about, but would help them in beating said challenge. Patience, grasshoppers...

Last edited:

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Well what i was trying to suggest in my early post is that theres a command ingame that lets you force ppl to ignore someone you target.

And you could add the possesive module to a ugly girl and try to make her form a couple with the guys who try to cuck you flirting with your girl, that way that ugly girl would pass every period asking those guys to stop interacting with every other girl including your girl.

that would pseudo solve some problems, but also not cause of the rumor system, the same as you can go around trying to spread good or bad rumors about ppl , npc are doing that about random ppl too, some of them can be jealous of you and trying to spread bad rumors of you to your couple, and thats the wild part of this game, even if you add modules to characters like "credible" or "uncredible" that are designed to enforce or reduce the effectivenes of rumors theres are characters that would or not believe them randomly.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Tip for those who want to use modules to provoke more hostile play: try White Knight and Jailer on a protagonist full of bad-mannered NPCs and attempt to fight anyone who tries to fight another character. That'll let you "imprison" them on the roof and such. Which means they could break out, and now you have some legitimate enemies and thrill. There was also a "Detective" module that let the player attempt to solve a murder by interrogating other NPCs, though if the player guessed wrong they lost the module's effects forever afterwards.

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
I don't know what I did wrong, but now my newly created character runs too fast, how do I reduce this character's running speed ? (other characters are still normal)

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I don't know what I did wrong, but now my newly created character runs too fast, how do I reduce this character's running speed ? (other characters are still normal)
It's probably a . You could try re-saving the card, which apparently removes that effect, or you can use AA2QtEdit to remove it. Strength also affects run speed.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
^ Its funny how a mechanic the developers have put in the game to incentivize people to create more cards is the most toxic of all. I too remove it from every card i download, even though someone may have worked to get it soooo hard!

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Probably not these days. It can be toggled on and off on any card with AA2QtEdit. No need to roll the dice anymore.
Yeah, these days its just a matter of unticking a box in the traits section of QtEdit, but back in the day (and im still sitting at pages between 2014-2016 in bepisDB) these cards were legit. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions", as the saying goes.

Reactions: Grim

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
Helpppp, I created a character with virtue is high and now I can't activate H. Because I don't want to reduce her virtue, please give me some tips or tricks for characters with high virtues.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
khungbienhoa I am a little confused on what your goal is, exactly: you add a character with high virtue - "hard to H" by definition -, but want quick H? Or am I misunderstanding something here?

Overall, though, virtuous characters are, well, virtuous: they do not want to H in public places, and they do not H until you go on at least one date with them (definitely for Highest, not sure about High). So, rack up those Like/Love points, go on a date with her on sunday, and then start working towards H - in private spaces: toilet stall, gym/field storage shed, your/her home "for studies", etc. And, of course, make sure your efforts are NOT spent on an "incompatible" partner, say, a lesbian if PC is a guy. :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes