Eski

Jun 25, 2018
What combination of modules does the best job of giving the cliche "I forced this girl to have sex with me but after a while she fell for the dick" trope? At first glance, Corruption seems to do the trick but that just seems like it just lowers virtue. Is there anything that slowly turns hate into love points? Or like slowly turns everyone into a masochist?

Hell, I'll settle for something that makes everyone exploitable.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
What combination of modules does the best job of giving the cliche "I forced this girl to have sex with me but after a while she fell for the dick" trope? At first glance, Corruption seems to do the trick but that just seems like it just lowers virtue. Is there anything that slowly turns hate into love points? Or like slowly turns everyone into a masochist?

Hell, I'll settle for something that makes everyone exploitable.
First of all, the girl has to have the exploitable trait, and your PC has to have the schemer trait. Then just give the chick the masochist trait and youre set. No need to make it overly complicated with modules. You are editing the card anyway, modules or not, so why not keep it simple?

EDIT: i think theres a module or two that make random people exploitable but i dont remember them off the top of my head. Im fairly certain blackmailer is one of them, but the other one eludes me.

Eski

Jun 25, 2018
First of all, the girl has to have the exploitable trait, and your PC has to have the schemer trait. Then just give the chick the masochist trait and youre set. No need to make it overly complicated with modules. You are editing the card anyway, modules or not, so why not keep it simple?
Ah but I am trying to keep it simple. While what you're suggesting would work, that would require me to load up every girl in the editor and slap Exploitable traits on them. And I'm kind of lazy. Unless there's some batch way of doing that I'm missing.

What I have in mind is a module(s) that I can slap on my PC character that just shortcuts that.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Ah but I am trying to keep it simple. While what you're suggesting would work, that would require me to load up every girl in the editor and slap Exploitable traits on them. And I'm kind of lazy. Unless there's some batch way of doing that I'm missing.

What I have in mind is a module(s) that I can slap on my PC character that just shortcuts that.
Try blackmailer and brute modules. Those are the two that *seem* like they would work, except one requires you to have an item of the card you are gonna attempt to rape, while the other requires you to win the rock-paper-scissors game (unless you decide to use the martial artist module along with it, which will give you a sure win, assuming you are stronger than the card you are forcing).

Im not great with modules so cant help you more here. You will probably have to wait for someone more in tune with those (mostly useless) things.

luvvne

Feb 3, 2024
I'll paraphrase a meta-guide for you to follow with that guide. Follow these steps loosely and follow the more closely.
  1. Install the game and check to see if its AAU is the newest version.

2. Check your Microsoft Redistributable installed version. If you lack it then a convenient link to it is in the guide or you can find the MS redis file yourself online.

3. Get the AAU PPeX mod core through that MediaFire link in the guide. Be careful to install the latest version of each mod and avoid any version / choice redundancy.
    1. Pay attention especially to !shadowsets and their contained files. The short story of it is only the folder with the ! is active and the rest are not, and for every folder that is active they should never have the same folder/file enabled as another !shadowset's folder/file. For example, if !shadsetA has folderA/FileA inside, make sure !shadsetB does not contain folderA/FileA inside the same way. If it's FolderB/FileA or FolderA/FileB then that counts as distinctly different.
  4. Download and install the rest of the stuff in the guide as normal, but please skip the section named "3D Rooms and Morecum" and JMCP until the end, and skip any patch related to it until the end.
    1. That's technically not what the official guide suggests by the way it is ordered but this mod is both optional and very prone to causing issues through being installed incorrectly. You can save a headache and have a working game before you go back and enable this.
  5. Read the debug section and take notes about potential issues, then boot the game and see if issues appear.

6. When you change mods, make sure you delete the entire line that starts as mods= from the file savedconfig.lua in the folder AA2MiniPPX/AAUnlimited.
    1. The reason for this advice is because mod config data gets stored there and may carry old settings that will clash with new incoming mods. This line is regenerated every time the game boots if it currently does not exist in the file, so doing this is a convenient way to reset mod settings to make sure the new and old mods work together as best as they can.
Remember, the above is not a replacement for the guide but an easier way to think about what is in the guide so you can keep this simpler version in your mind as you read the more dense official guide. Please follow the if you get stuck or if a problem suddenly appears in your game.
do you have any socials? i really dont get how to install it

Grim

Aug 17, 2016

I don't think there's any modules that will work exactly how you want, where the PC slowly breaks the NPC over time and turns them into a masochist. The Corruption module works like that, but you'd have to add that to every NPC which you don't want to do. The Corruptor module which you'd add to the PC doesn't seem to work quite the same way if I'm reading the triggers correctly. The Corruption module can eventually add the masochist trait to the NPC in addition to lowering their virtue, but the Corruptor module only seems to lower their virtue.

You could possibly unpack the triggers in the Corruptor module, and modify it to work like the Corruption module where the masochist trait eventually gets added to the NPC.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Is there a module or option (in the additional/cheating tab) that prevents NPCs from interrupting the sex session. I cant count how many times my (high/highest virtue) girl would interrupt sex because some piece of shit appeared in the door for a split second.

Maybe some "exhibitionist" module?

EDIT: im being stupid... i can just force my girl to fuck and then she will be at my mercy (if we wont get interrupted by a third party - we will be able to finish in peace, even in a massive crowd; im a derp sometimes...).

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Maybe some "exhibitionist" module?
There already is an Exhibitionist module; the card will be asked to expose themselves more often. Synergizes with another module that makes the card not dress themselves up, and another module that lets them keep wearing semen on them until the next period.

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
There already is an Exhibitionist module; the card will be asked to expose themselves more often. Synergizes with another module that makes the card not dress themselves up, and another module that lets them keep wearing semen on them until the next period.
The first and last module youve mentioned ive glanced over while checking the list. The one about not dressing themselves up i have not. Too many modules without proper descriptions. Ive already deleted all the racial ones. There was like 40 of them cluttering the list with, generally understood, useless shit.

Are there any other module sources than what the game comes with?

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
The first and last module youve mentioned ive glanced over while checking the list. The one about not dressing themselves up i have not. Too many modules without proper descriptions. Ive already deleted all the racial ones. There was like 40 of them cluttering the list with, generally understood, useless shit.

Are there any other module sources than what the game comes with?
Yes. Unfortunately it's strewn about the links on It takes a while to comb through them all but there's some good content hidden about, including modules. I wish I wrote a convenient list of what modules I found from each page, but I've not sifted through all the archives yet and I'm on hiatus away from this game if only to do other things, including other games.

Reactions: Monosomething
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes