ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
did i install somethign wrong or is the only customization you can do the color and texture of the clothes? and type of socks...
technically you can do whatever you want with the editor, if you try to understand and dedicate time to it , you can change a girl completely ranging from clothes to even her AI.

Lets put some simple examples of what type of customization you can get, this is from a card i downloaded some time ago from bepis.moe from anon 104. in the first screenshot its as it came a beatyful girl.

1707701363649.png
This second screenshot is if you manage to corrupt her, the base card didnt have the AI module to let get her corrupted but i added it to her and as you can see well... she did a makeover in fashion even her hairstyle and some writings where added.

1707701117572.png

And lastly again the base card was unable to get pregnant, i just added the module of her getting pregnant and added the outfit for that outcome, you will get notificied ingame that you made her pregnant and would see her sporting that big belly ingame till the pregnacy finishes and all returns to normal.

1707701642408.png

To put it simple, the level of customization of this game is really vast and profound, you can probably change almost everything ranging from adding new hairstyles or fashions to even the AI of the girl, but it requires some time to understand how everything works.

Last edited:

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
Help, everything is fine but whenever I make them have sex, I cant control anything and it just shows me the scene after theyre done with it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

luvvne

Feb 3, 2024
View attachment 264365

Overview:
Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2, Jinkou Gakuen 2) is an eroge high school social simulation, sequel of and released by Illusion on June 13, 2014. Create and play any of up to 25 students of varying gender, orientation and other interaction abilities and personal inclinations. Make friends and lovers as the class competes for achievement in academics, athletics, popularity, and romance.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-08
Release Date
: 2014-06-13
Censorship: No (Modded)
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Version: Mini 12.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other Sources:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Others:

Information shared by OrangeGoat and mirrors by bas

View attachment 1288 View attachment 1289 View attachment 1290 View attachment 1291 View attachment 1292 View attachment 1293
can someone help stop the crashes, i really dont know how to do the fixes

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
can someone help stop the crashes, i really dont know how to do the fixes
Idk what you're talking about, but if you don't know anything about this game, then delete whatever version you already downloaded, and then follow the instructions in the exactly. After that, if your game is still crashing, then try to figure out if there are any patterns to when it crashes and report back.

Reactions: Monosomething

Bfar

May 2, 2017
Hello can any one help i trying to the cheat 999% to work but don't same's to keep shooting back on 0%.
Any one know how to fix it

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Hello can any one help i trying to the cheat 999% to work but don't same's to keep shooting back on 0%.
If you are getting 0%, then the action you are attempting is impossible, without first fulfilling some other condition. I'd guess that they hate you for some reason. You could try apologizing, and then praising them, and then only doing basic conversational actions until you gain back enough points for them to allow other things again.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Do you know if the card has modules? If so that'll probably be what's causing it to always end up as 0 as modules aren't affected by that cheat.

Javoshi12

Jun 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

I swear a long time ago, there used to be an excellent batch character generator for AA2 that I used. It allowed you to enter certain parameters such as only generate female characters with these personalities, traits and body values for "x" amount of characters. The characters were all generated within the parameters you specified.

Would any kind soul be able to find what that character generator was?

Bfar

May 2, 2017
If you are getting 0%, then the action you are attempting is impossible, without first fulfilling some other condition. I'd guess that they hate you for some reason. You could try apologizing, and then praising them, and then only doing basic conversational actions until you gain back enough points for them to allow other things again.
Oke i have chance many girls to like or some whit the save game editor.
And still cost it to keep on 0 don't matter what i pick keeps getting on 0.

It can be an bug the text looks like it bad translate.

Bfar

May 2, 2017
Do you know if the card has modules? If so that'll probably be what's causing it to always end up as 0 as modules aren't affected by that cheat.
You mean cost cards i have use the base cards only and get the same.
They the cheat only works when you have 1% but i cant even speak normal they all get mad when i speak to them lol

I wont give up lol

Bfar

May 2, 2017
I think i fix it lol my Widows was admin on jap.
That why it did not work ;-) thank you for thinking whit my.
It was an simple fix lol

Necus

May 9, 2020
Can someone help me? When I try to run AA2Play an error pops up saying cant open the game because d3dx9_42.dll is missing. I cant find anywhere how to fix this.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Necus A DirectX file "missing"? Have you ever run any other game on that system? And they worked? Because this is somewhere between "bizarre" and "shocking".

Curiosity aside: the game folder has a sub-folder called "extra" - install DirectX from there.

Necus

May 9, 2020
Necus A DirectX file "missing"? Have you ever run any other game on that system? And they worked? Because this is somewhere between "bizarre" and "shocking".

Curiosity aside: the game folder has a sub-folder called "extra" - install DirectX from there.
Yes i never had any problem to play a game from here, this one is a first. Also theres no directx on the extra folder, just vc_redist

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Also theres no directx on the extra folder
Then my guess would be that you got the game from the OP links - get it from (if you have trust issues with random links - good :LOL:; you can get to that page via instead), that version of the game is being kept up to date (unlike what you have). It also lists prerequisites for the game to work AND has them added to the "extra" folder should you need them (you probably will - at the very least, you are most likely missing NET Core Runtime).

Then again, if you are more computer-savvy than I assume you are, you could just download Microsoft DirectX 9 installer from, well, Microsoft website. Strictly from the "as safe as possible on the Internet" standpoint, that would be best. As I said: comes down to whether you trust other sources.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

Necus

May 9, 2020
Then my guess would be that you got the game from the OP links - get it from (if you have trust issues with random links - good :LOL:; you can get to that page via instead), that version of the game is being kept up to date (unlike what you have). It also lists prerequisites for the game to work AND has them added to the "extra" folder should you need them (you probably will - at the very least, you are most likely missing NET Core Runtime).

Then again, if you are more computer-savvy than I assume you are, you could just download Microsoft DirectX 9 installer from, well, Microsoft website. Strictly from the "as safe as possible on the Internet" standpoint, that would be best. As I said: comes down to whether you trust other sources.
Downloaded the game from your link and everything worked perfectly, thank you

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Quick question: is there a way to make the PC not gain love count beyond 10? I want to physically make it impossible for NPCs to keep asking me to go on dates or to become lovers. Ive already planted the "bad with girls" trait, but its a temporary solution, until a more solid one is found. It delays the inevitable requests, but does not stop them. Anyone?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes