Monosomething

May 24, 2019
From the annals of history:

I feel like i have to make a few corrections to the guide ive posted. The same thing happened again in my game - the low virtue, lean homo chick offered me a relationship once ive crossed 21 like points with her. Seems to me like its a strictly low virtue character thing. To make matters complicated, shes already in a relationship with a lean hetero chick, with which i have nearly reached relationship status (im missing like 3 love points to 21)... to ask or not to ask and have two pussies wet for me, rather than fighting each other? Advice?
That one attempt was a complete bust - they broke up before i got into the pants of the other... but now...

Untitled.png

Theyre both lean homo, so theres very little threat of a fourth party coming in to break us up.

For some strange reason they still interrupt each other when i talk to one of them, though.

Last edited:

testier

Jan 5, 2019
thought i'd ask here just in case can anyone help me out setting up jmcp? feel like a dumbass trying to get it to work

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
thought i'd ask here just in case can anyone help me out setting up jmcp? feel like a dumbass trying to get it to work
I mean... you just copy the ppx file in its place (data folder), pick one of the "sets" folder and dump it in data/sets, and play. Oh! Wait! Theres also the mod file - dump that one into the AAUnlimited, and dont forget to tick the box for JMCP in the launcher. You should be set.

May 20, 2021
Having a sudden issue with AA2U launching, upon trying to open either edit or play exes will open the launcher as usual, then once pressing to play, this will open up, close almost instantly after, then the launcher will freeze as not responding until I kill it.

Any ideas whats going on? I updated my TOT and CCC outfit packs, but nothing else.
7nxmNVZxz2.png

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
w.iT Nope - what you see here is a group of people deviously conspiring to mislead others into believing this game is a functioning piece of software and can be played whereas it is nothing more than DOA code created solely for...

Okay, with the comedy hour over - could you provide specifics? Pardon the sarcasm, but "some option freezes the game" is just begging for "well, then stop using that option". We are going to need more details than that if we are to figure out what the cause might be.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
w.iT Nope - what you see here is a group of people deviously conspiring to mislead others into believing this game is a functioning piece of software and can be played whereas it is nothing more than DOA code created solely for...

Okay, with the comedy hour over - could you provide specifics? Pardon the sarcasm, but "some option freezes the game" is just begging for "well, then stop using that option". We are going to need more details than that if we are to figure out what the cause might be.
Lets start with the download. Do i need to install other add on to be able to play?
The game screen freeze using function such as "follow me" and a few other.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
w.iT Never ran into an issue like that myself, but the first question would be: did you download the game from DDL links in OP (AA2Mini)? If so - delete the whole thing, those links are outdated (and no longer maintained). Get the game from instead (and pay attention to requirements) - that would ensure you have an up-to-date version of the game (AA2MiniPPX) and the only "add-on" required (AAUnlimited - the game is already bundled with it).

The guide I mentioned already says this, but remember to make sure the game itself works before adding any custom content like mods or character cards to it.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
There's a more recent installation guide than the link posted in OP
I'd rather follow the steps there, than checking out the outdated content in this Thread.

It's less of a "one click" solution, but worth it, as you can load any new modfile character that publishes into the character cards repo.

It's important to keep in mind that this outdated version relies in PP2 wrapper format files, whereas the new format are PPX, so if you want to download some 3rd party mods yourself, download their PPX variant always)

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Whatever AA2MiniPPX version I downloaded in the past came with 00_male_h_voice_fix_v2.ppx, but I'm noticing the folder has 00_male_h_voice_fix_full_1, 00_male_h_voice_fix_full_2, and 00_male_h_voice_fix_full_3. Do those supersede 00_male_h_voice_fix_v2, or are they meant to be used in addition to it?

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
So in this particular case, the answer to your question should be irrelevant since it's safe to keep the existing mod regardless of which is the case. When there is no reason to delete it, you ought not to.

Kyuuji

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone have the muscle tan mod (or something similiar)? I can't find it anywhere.
The muscle tan mod (or any tantoo mods you might use) are mentioned in this or in this that is also present in said GDocs.

Big_Brain

Aug 16, 2020
Hello, sorry for coming to the thread with another retarded question but something is seriously wrong with my futa characters when I see them in game. Here is what they look like when I see them in the "edit clothing" option for the class roster. And this is what my shadow sets look like, futa characters look fine in the editor outside of the game. Apparently this is also a problem for male characters, as the penis isn't showing up at all in the in game clothing editor. Female characters are fine though

• Wow
Reactions: bloodbirthe

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Hello, sorry for coming to the thread with another retarded question but something is seriously wrong with my futa characters when I see them in game. Here is what they look like when I see them in the "edit clothing" option for the class roster. And this is what my shadow sets look like, futa characters look fine in the editor outside of the game. Apparently this is also a problem for male characters, as the penis isn't showing up at all in the in game clothing editor. Female characters are fine though
Pretty sure they'll show up fine when they're actually naked the "naked" clothes you selected are still technically clothes as far as the game is concerned and the penis just doesn't show up right for the clothing models which is why you'll also get stuff like the chubby character model having weird legs with some clothes because most of them are only made with the default model in mind.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Big_Brain

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
I am losing my mind. The game was working fine. I've been playing on the same save file for so long, but suddenly every time I try to start a sex scene it crashes. I have no idea what's causing it, but it has to be triggered by something related to starting a sex scene, because I can still play through a day doing every other interaction with no issues. If anyone has some troubleshooting advice from here, let me know.

Edit: As I was troubleshooting this, the game has started to crash frequently everywhere, but most often when being interrupted in conversation. It seems like my PC starts running louder before the crash occurs, so maybe it's an issue with my PC? But I'm still running games like Elden Ring just fine, so I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I am losing my mind. The game was working fine. I've been playing on the same save file for so long, but suddenly every time I try to start a sex scene it crashes. I have no idea what's causing it, but it has to be triggered by something related to starting a sex scene, because I can still play through a day doing every other interaction with no issues. If anyone has some troubleshooting advice from here, let me know.
In all honesty, it sounds like you did *something* to cause this. Contrary to Murphy's Law, things left to themselves to not change their state from bad to worse - they remain constant. It must have been some mod youve installed.

Do a troubleshooting session yourself and see which mod you have installed last. Once found - disable/delete it and see if you still have issues with sex encounters. This is, by far, the most stable game i have ever played. Since ive installed it in november, apart from a few crashes resulting from bad configuration and/or mods ive installed, it hasnt crashed on me once. Give the additional options a look too - maybe some function you have accidentally activated there is causing your issues.

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
In all honesty, it sounds like you did *something* to cause this. Contrary to Murphy's Law, things left to themselves to not change their state from bad to worse - they remain constant. It must have been some mod youve installed.
You've got to be right about that. I just confirmed without a doubt that it's not my PC and it's definitely something to do with the game itself. It's just so odd because I feel like I didn't change anything significant about the game before the errors started occurring. It was running fine for weeks, I didn't install any new mods or textures. The last thing I did before the errors started occurring was make a new character using the editor, but I didn't even add them to my ongoing save yet. And I already tried removing that character, and tried starting a new save file, but the errors keep coming. Something's got to be wrong though, so I'm going to keep looking.

You know what though? As I was typing this, I realized that I may have deleted a couple textures that I didn't like and wasn't using as I was making that new character I mentioned. So maybe it's something to do with the textures and how the game finds them...

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Is this PPX? The crashes you're describing are atypical for a PPX install. Getting H scene crashes would be pretty easy, you just need an issue with a lst file which you could easily get from botching JMCP or 3d rooms install, but when you're crashing in entering conversations it's completely different. I don't like any of the ways to cause crashes in conversations. Specially if you're actually using PPX which rules out of the best case scenario.

Deleting textures isn't going to cause crashes unless this is something I don't know about. The game actually has catches for that. In fact it can run in a surprisingly mangled state, there aren't that many easy ways to get it to crash without modding files.

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Is this PPX? The crashes you're describing are atypical for a PPX install. Getting H scene crashes would be pretty easy, you just need an issue with a lst file which you could easily get from botching JMCP or 3d rooms install, but when you're crashing in entering conversations it's completely different. I don't like any of the ways to cause crashes in conversations. Specially if you're actually using PPX which rules out of the best case scenario.

Deleting textures isn't going to cause crashes unless this is something I don't know about. The game actually has catches for that. In fact it can run in a surprisingly mangled state, there aren't that many easy ways to get it to crash without modding files.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm now sure that it's NOT texture related, as I redid the harderlinker, and brought back all the textures I previously deleted. But what's interesting is that everything works fine as long as I use the default character cards. I can even use my most recent custom character card, that I didn't previously use in game, and everything including all custom textures works fine. So I've narrowed it down to something related to every character card that I was using on my previous save. Because no matter which one of those cards I try using (in combination with one default card), the game will crash randomly. Always when starting an H scene, and sometimes in conversation. I'm trying going through all the settings on ONE of those cards, resetting each part back to a default, to see if I can pinpoint what exactly is the issue. But it's throwing me for a loop because the time that crashes occur is not always consistent, and it's weird that the issues didn't only start for one card. It seems like all the custom cards that I was using on my previous save are bugged.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes