Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
LostPersonFound "Weird graphical glitch" is too vague - could you provide a screenshot or two of what exactly happens, at the very least? Could be anything: an inherent problem with the character, with the clothes, with - as you say - the game/mod installation. Some more information would be appreciated.

Oh, and just to rule out the obvious: could you throw in a screenshot of the "AA2Unlimited" tab of the game launcher window?

Mar 20, 2019
LostPersonFound "Weird graphical glitch" is too vague - could you provide a screenshot or two of what exactly happens, at the very least? Could be anything: an inherent problem with the character, with the clothes, with - as you say - the game/mod installation. Some more information would be appreciated.

Oh, and just to rule out the obvious: could you throw in a screenshot of the "AA2Unlimited" tab of the game launcher window?
Here you go. I was doing a bit more of testing and its weird how the glitch occur on some not all I tested on some card made but other people and nothing happened.
AAU.PNG AAU_GLITCH.PNG
AAU_Glitch2.PNG

Reactions: Tsugumi

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Here you go. I was doing a bit more of testing and its weird how the glitch occur on some not all I tested on some card made but other people and nothing happened.
View attachment 3304927 View attachment 3304930
View attachment 3304931
Yeah, well, looks like the models (yes, clothes are not "clothes" in a literal meaning) for these arent there. I have this too - just avoid "Chubby" girl models and all other variants of clothes should work fine. Short, medium and tall height works just fine, as does skinny stature.

There is no fix to this. Not until the mods developer(s) make a batch of models (clothes) to fit the chubby stature.

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, well, looks like the models (yes, clothes are not "clothes" in a literal meaning) for these arent there. I have this too - just avoid "Chubby" girl models and all other variants of clothes should work fine. Short, medium and tall height works just fine, as does skinny stature.

There is no fix to this. Not until the mods developer(s) make a batch of models (clothes) to fit the chubby stature.
Gotcha yeah during my testing that's what I was noticing only "chubby" models was having the issue.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Monosomething Is that the one where people "emulate" Chubby models by making Normal ones and fiddling with size sliders until they look the same?

Out of sheer curiosity: what makes the chubby ones so drastically different that they cannot work the same way Skinny ones do? Something to do with bones and/or physics? :unsure: As if Skinny is just "same as Normal, just scaled down", whilst Chubby is a separate set altogether.

Reactions: LostPersonFound

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Out of sheer curiosity: what makes the chubby ones so drastically different that they cannot work the same way Skinny ones do? Something to do with bones and/or physics? :unsure: As if Skinny is just "same as Normal, just scaled down", whilst Chubby is a separate set altogether.
The "chubby" model is just different from the skinny one. Its hardly chubby, by my standards (hottest chicks are made on chubby base... you know, bigger ass, wider hips... mmmh). I guess modders had not gotten to it yet.

And yeah, normal stature is just skinny scaled up. Funny how that works...

Not a modeller nor a modder (of this game) so cant exactly say whats different, apart from physics (more ass = better jiggle). Though i dont know why modders hadnt tried to just "repaint" the body to make clothes.

On another note - i cant for the life of me put on clothes on a tall male character in the editor, even though in game it works just fine, which is why all tall male cards ive downloaded are naked (and will remain so until fixed). My PC is naked too - cant fit the default shirt + pants on him. Meh.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Gotcha yeah during my testing that's what I was noticing only "chubby" models was having the issue.
Yup, chubby models. As Tsugumi said, mess with sliders on the normal body until they look the same. I do that to make characters that look chubby yet can wear a wider range of clothing. Using the actual chubby body is so restrictive that you have to avoid complex features like style change modules so you can be sure you have access to a full wardrobe.

Reactions: LostPersonFound
Mar 20, 2019
Yup, chubby models. As Tsugumi said, mess with sliders on the normal body until they look the same. I do that to make characters that look chubby yet can wear a wider range of clothing. Using the actual chubby body is so restrictive that you have to avoid complex features like style change modules so you can be sure you have access to a full wardrobe.
Monosomething Tsugumi JustAl Appreciate all of you're guys help.

Reactions: JustAl

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Both skinny and chubby work the exact same way, skinny support is missing on some outfits too. People are just more likely to do the sviex for skinny than they are for chubby because there are more skinny characters.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Both skinny and chubby work the exact same way, skinny support is missing on some outfits too. People are just more likely to do the sviex for skinny than they are for chubby because there are more skinny characters.
Fucking chubby haters, man... This is why we cant have nice things. Heh...

Last edited:

nobure

Jan 11, 2019
This may be a very stupid question but I'm dumb so: how do you change your character's bedroom?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This may be a very stupid question but I'm dumb so: how do you change your character's bedroom?
Wow... good thing i caught this first, since the rest of the folks on this forum are such vicious, elitist cunts, they wouldnt even bother to answer.

The look of your room changes with the sex of your character. Guys get one room and girls get another.

Also, congratulations on your first post on F95. Welcome... to the nest of utter degenerates and scum! Hope you enjoy your stay!

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
As mentioned, there are two different bedroom images by default, dependent on your character's sex. I just want to add that if you really want to, you can replace most of the background images in this game manually, but I can't give you instructions on how, because I've never done it, because it seemed like a pain. But I know that it's common to at least replace the background image in the poser when making character cards.

Otherwise, if you're talking about how to install the 3drooms mod to change your room in game:
In your data folder, there might be a folder titled JapaneseMCPv25.1v2 (or something). All you have to do is move ONE FILE (named !3drooms_ or something) from that original folder, to the "sets" folder (outside of JapaneseMCP, but still inside the same "data" folder), and then the mod should work.

Reactions: nobure

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Man... i just love rumors. Literally cant get enough of them (especially once ive put the schemer trait on my PC)

Untitled.png

In other news... ive actually found out something interesting about Praise. Apparently, Praise is not as useless as i expected - i ran through QtEdit after day one of a game, where ive dumped a number of praises on some guys, in order to clear the "Havent spoken to" status. The one that accepted (lean hetero dude) the praise had 20 partial love and like points towards me... that is HUGE, all things considered, but praising someone takes more time than regular love talk (which only gives 15 partial love and like points, at 67%+ and a good roll on result). Another thing worth mentioning is whether you accept praises or not, based on the traits and orientation of your partner. Praises are completely fine in a pure hetero or pure homo relationship, but if your lean homo girl starts praising you - keep in mind she might make her own like count towards you shoot up uncontrollably. Ive been in a situation once (long ago) where my lean homo girl would start showering me with praises for no reason. Ive accepted all of them, and afterwards i just wanted to fuck her... and she said "no". Eh? What the f...?! I tried again and failed, then again but tried to warm her up first... and failed again. At this point i panicked (what the fuck is going on?!), skipped through the day, took her home and went over to look at QtEdit. Turned out - all the praises made her like count overtake her love count (she dropped below 21 love count due to likes), which made her behave like we werent in a relationship (remember kids... dropping below 21 love count in a relationship means death of the relationship, especially if cheating was involved).

Ive also observed an... interesting mechanic, or rather, an interesting dynamic between interruption/competing and rape. Ive done no testing on this further, since there are limits of decency below which even i wont stoop down, but i have... seen "things" happen.

Try to imagine the situation:

You are just chilling in front of the toilets on the 1st floor of the school. With nothing to do, youre just watching a congregation of NPCs (fail to) interact with each other. Suddenly, a wild rapist appears, and starts to force one of the exploitable chicks to fuck him! Oh no! So, they start having sex, sending most of the NPCs running away in terror and... youre just sitting there, doing nothing but raising your eyebrow a little. Not long after, a guy deeply in love with the chick comes in and starts competing over the girl with the rapist. Unsurprisingly, the chick instantly chooses him, and after the swap they start fucking like nothing happened.

Two things to note here:

1. The guy had a lot of love count towards the chick
2. The chick wasnt exactly fond of him ("Not good with these types" status)

The thing im getting at (and, as mentioned, i havent tested this) is that a rape victim will choose anyone who competes over her, who isnt the rapist - the victim of rape gets 30 hate towards the rapist, so ANY number of LLDH that isnt 30 hate will win over the rapist. From my perspective - this is an easy way to make sex friends without going through the whole process of sluts and gaining love count with higher virtue chicks.

If anyone feels like doing some testing on this - please do. If theres one thing im curious about, is whether the chicks bad opinion about the guy who won the competition was low before the incident, or after. Because if it was after, then the hate/dislike isnt worth the hassle. If it was before, then you can make sex friends easily that way (only with exploitable NPCs and after rape... but still).

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
the game looks like a great game, set up your own school and characters, be pure yuri or mixed...but i can play cuz it runs at like 5 fps and this pc plays things like fallout 4 and witcher 3 just fine and both of those are wayyyy more demanding then this....

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Azi VonVeil Confused what Fallout 4 and Witcher 3 have to do with any of this. Did you enable win10fix as per the installation guide?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Havent seen these quotes before. Are those some new personalities or something?
Those are community cards from one of the Mega links in the Google docs spreadsheet managed by Stupid Hair. Modded personalities are also a thing - mostly from AA1, but Space Case is from... Koikatsu maybe?

That said, in the same pack of cards where Horikita Manabu comes from, Ryuen Kakeru is a jerk who has murdered me before, though surprisingly not as often as other cards despite his cruelty.

Reactions: Monosomething
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes