bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
No way. I figured it out, and of course the answer was the stupidest possible thing, and also one of the last things I thought to consider. The transparency settings were automatically changing to a selection with conflicting values when starting an H scene. That's all it was. I figured this out when I manually changed them, before starting an H scene, had the H scene work, and then checked the boy transparency box, and then got the same crash message that I was getting before.

Of course, I thought of this possible issue hours ago. But the settings appeared normal, with no conflicting checkmarks, before starting an H scene. So I ruled it out. I also still don't know what would cause the transparency settings to change and to crash the game while in conversation.

I previously thought these config settings were global, and applied to every character after you changed them, but it seems like they can sometimes be tied to certain character cards, if you switch player characters a lot. I'm assuming that those settings being tied to at least 3 specific characters was a bug in the first place, because typically changing them applies to everyone. It also seems like manually checking the boxes once stops them from automatically changing when starting H, if that bug had previously occurred. This was such a stupid problem, but directly contradicted something I thought I knew about how the game settings worked, so of course it took a long time to figure out. I feel like an idiot, but I'm just glad I don't have to fully remake any characters.

May 20, 2021
Has anyone figured out before what allows a male card to slap others? I've noticed sometimes a male card might go up to someone (men and women alike) and do his punching animation, before putting another card on the floor for a while. It's not a fight either as no dialogue when they're around plays.

On that note, is there a module someone else has made for AAU that allows me to slap NPCs? Sometimes NPCs won't get out of the wrong changing rooms, or an enemy needs to be put in their place

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Has anyone figured out before what allows a male card to slap others? I've noticed sometimes a male card might go up to someone (men and women alike) and do his punching animation, before putting another card on the floor for a while. It's not a fight either as no dialogue when they're around plays.

On that note, is there a module someone else has made for AAU that allows me to slap NPCs? Sometimes NPCs won't get out of the wrong changing rooms, or an enemy needs to be put in their place
Slap is one of those NPC exclusive abilities, that players simply do not have access to. One of many NPC exclusives, that would be really useful for, among other things, RP purposes.

As for the slap itself - this is an ability that, after two NPCs have fought, shifts LLDH between them - after a fight, the winning side ends up with 20 dislike count and 10 hate count, while the loser gets the whole 30 hate count. If the loser slaps the winner later on - they shift their own LLDH to 20 dislike and 10 hate count, effectively making it easier to get out of the "hate hole". In reality, though - its a never ending spiral of hostility between these two NPCs - the AI isnt very bright, and will continue fighting the NPC that wronged it. Personally, this ability of the AI infuriates me, since ive won the fight, and want to keep their LLDH at 30 hate, but then the AI runs up and sucker punches me (which i consider a grave insult) and runs off before i can get up to return the favor.

Dunno about a module to slap NPCs, but i know there is a module that prevents slaps. You just reminded me to put it on my PC.

EDIT: completely unrelated, i have failed at asking a chick to become lovers with a 97% chance some time ago, but now im trying to get into the pants of a teacher already in a relationship with another girl... and succeeded on a 4% roll. Does anybody think the % chances arent exactly truthful? I find it hard to believe to fail so many times with 95%+ chances, but succeed an equal amount of times with less than 5% chance. Waiting for someone to say "% chance is just a number".

Last edited:

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Dunno about a module to slap NPCs, but i know there is a module that prevents slaps. You just reminded me to put it on my PC.
Probably the cautious module, its really usefull if you use a rainbow card that runs super fast and enter to the girls changing rooms or toilets while chasin a girl, althought even with that module if you make your couple really angry you can still get slapped for unknow reasons, i personally dont know much about editing modules but its probably possible to use slaps as a pc , i assume from reading some modules like the mind control one someone can assing slap action to a key targetting to a npc near you.

Out of topic too, my favorite modules and must have are the "cassanova" (basically removes the cheater tag instantly if your couple discovers your affair) and the "selective amnesia" (it makes unable for ppl to think you are a slut for having good compatibility with many girls) those two modules alone remove completely save scumming if things go awray.

Im running a class with combo themes corruption . blackmail kpletomaniac, trying to haggle some girls reaching their pure state, hidding the corruption of the ones i want to reach corrupted state, it happes that its basically imposible to force girls in private rooms and you almost always get caught by some random passerby labeling you to cheater, even if you try to use secluded places like the infirmary or boys toilets they still enter there randomly.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
rainbow card
I have removed every single instance of this trait on every card ive downloaded in QtEdit. That running speed is annoying as all hell, but does it do anything else? Like... anything at all, besides increasing running speed?

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I have removed every single instance of this trait on every card ive downloaded in QtEdit. That running speed is annoying as all hell, but does it do anything else? Like... anything at all, besides increasing running speed?
From the information of the wiki basically it gives you the "main character trait" a really vage description, from my personal experiencie from some testing, running speed is 100% the real trait, although i noticed playing various games my chances of succes increassing using raibow cards, but im unable to verify that, basically that increased succes chances could be anything, ranging from some other modules on my pc or npcs, various moods of npcs or even the same rainbow trait , who really knows...

About the running speed, at first its really annoying , but the at the time you beggin to rise in popularity rank and the increase of girls trying to talk to you are soo high to the point of annoying the speed that your character can run its a blessing in disguise to avoid unwanted girls cause they always run slower than you, for me its always better evading girls who i dont want to talk by running speed than hidding in the toilet or shower xD

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Slap is one of those NPC exclusive abilities, that players simply do not have access to. One of many NPC exclusives, that would be really useful for, among other things, RP purposes.
I think a module can be made akin to the module made that allows the player to Murder an NPC. Let me explain the prior then a hypothetical latter.

For the Killer player module, if the player talks for [Apologize] then again for [Nevermind] immediately after, the player's character enters AI control and stabs the previous talk partner.

In a hypothetical slap module, try a different cue like [Nevermind] then [Insult] to make the player enter AI control, perform a slap, then return control back to the player.

Reactions: Monosomething

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
In a hypothetical slap module, try a different cue like [Nevermind] then [Insult] to make the player enter AI control, perform a slap, then return control back to the player.
Just for the laughts of trying it, i unpacked the mind control module and the killer module, in a attempt to make a slapper module, basically i copied the part of the mind control of pressing the key to talk a npc and make it slap me, then copy pasted the part of the killer module changing the instances you mentioned of " the player's character enters AI control the previous talk partner" then packed it to a module, althought the initial part seems to work, when i talk to a character they slap me, then the game crashes, fiddled some more changing the instances of kill to slap, but its above my skills cause theres a lot of references to kill and variables that i dont understand well causing an error, gonna give it some more time fiddling with the attempt but english is not my native language and on top of that coding is out of my area of expertise. the moment that there are booleans and variables referencing other thing it becomes too complex for me, so proably not gonna succes in my attempt.

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I like that you're trying ezpot008! I've taken a break from module work for a while to work on other things, but I still remember some of it. I'll give you some points on where the confusion tends to come from.

Mostly everything in AA2 to reference in triggers is an INT, so you typically want your flows to be set to check for INTs, except for the rare few times you want a FLOAT and the supremely rare STRING. When you int check against a character itself, you're really checking the character's seat number, and the teacher's seat number is always the same (I think it's 24 but check a Teacher module to make sure).

Sometimes you'd even use an int to check for something like a mood, talk option, or group action, and there's the handy enumerate function to let you select all of those conveniently in a list. Some of the confusion comes from the old experienced module devs being so knowledgeable that they skip using enumerate entirely and write the number straight into logic check, which is confusing but effective since copy/pasting trigger conditions always messes up enumerate-placed values.

I've not checked that module for the idea and lack the time now and for a long time ahead sadly, but I wish you luck and I'm happy that you're interested enough to try. There's fun stuff lurking in module triggers. Even if you don't publish any modules you'd know enough that you'll be unpacking triggers, modifying them, and making bizarre cards that have strange effects in gameplay.

Reactions: ezpot008

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I like that you're trying ezpot008! I've taken a break from module work for a while to work on other things, but I still remember some of it. I'll give you some points on where the confusion tends to come from.

Mostly everything in AA2 to reference in triggers is an INT, so you typically want your flows to be set to check for INTs, except for the rare few times you want a FLOAT and the supremely rare STRING. When you int check against a character itself, you're really checking the character's seat number, and the teacher's seat number is always the same (I think it's 24 but check a Teacher module to make sure).

Sometimes you'd even use an int to check for something like a mood, talk option, or group action, and there's the handy enumerate function to let you select all of those conveniently in a list. Some of the confusion comes from the old experienced module devs being so knowledgeable that they skip using enumerate entirely and write the number straight into logic check, which is confusing but effective since copy/pasting trigger conditions always messes up enumerate-placed values.

I've not checked that module for the idea and lack the time now and for a long time ahead sadly, but I wish you luck and I'm happy that you're interested enough to try. There's fun stuff lurking in module triggers. Even if you don't publish any modules you'd know enough that you'll be unpacking triggers, modifying them, and making bizarre cards that have strange effects in gameplay.
Thank you for the tips man, im still fighting there, making some slow progress, actually atm after some serious hours and failed attempts im still having fun seeing the progress i made the game not crash, atm i acomplished that when i get slapped i also get killed, it was really funny and hilarous, probably if get to manage to change the target i could get to kill the one who slaps me, im still far from the goal but still fun as you say.

Big_Brain

Aug 16, 2020
I'm losing my mind over this, I've read about meshes over and over again but I feel completely lost. If I'm trying to add nipple piercings to a character, wtf am I even supposed to do?

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Out of topic too, my favorite modules and must have are the "cassanova" (basically removes the cheater tag instantly if your couple discovers your affair) and the "selective amnesia" (it makes unable for ppl to think you are a slut for having good compatibility with many girls) those two modules alone remove completely save scumming if things go awray.
I'd love to use those modules, but I don't have them pre-installed. Where exactly do you get them?

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
I'm losing my mind over this, I've read about meshes over and over again but I feel completely lost. If I'm trying to add nipple piercings to a character, wtf am I even supposed to do?
I'd like the know the answer to this too. I could never get the hair texture overrides or piercings to work.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I'd love to use those modules, but I don't have them pre-installed. Where exactly do you get them?
Im always hunting for modules from cards i download, i probably extracted them from some card or the coment pointing to them in the coments of the card so im unable to give the credit cause i cant remember the heroes who made them, still here they are.

View attachment Modules.rar

Reactions: bloodbirthe

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Ive also observed an... interesting mechanic, or rather, an interesting dynamic between interruption/competing and rape. Ive done no testing on this further, since there are limits of decency below which even i wont stoop down, but i have... seen "things" happen.

Try to imagine the situation:

You are just chilling in front of the toilets on the 1st floor of the school. With nothing to do, youre just watching a congregation of NPCs (fail to) interact with each other. Suddenly, a wild rapist appears, and starts to force one of the exploitable chicks to fuck him! Oh no! So, they start having sex, sending most of the NPCs running away in terror and... youre just sitting there, doing nothing but raising your eyebrow a little. Not long after, a guy deeply in love with the chick comes in and starts competing over the girl with the rapist. Unsurprisingly, the chick instantly chooses him, and after the swap they start fucking like nothing happened.

Two things to note here:

1. The guy had a lot of love count towards the chick
2. The chick wasnt exactly fond of him ("Not good with these types" status)

The thing im getting at (and, as mentioned, i havent tested this) is that a rape victim will choose anyone who competes over her, who isnt the rapist - the victim of rape gets 30 hate towards the rapist, so ANY number of LLDH that isnt 30 hate will win over the rapist. From my perspective - this is an easy way to make sex friends without going through the whole process of sluts and gaining love count with higher virtue chicks.

If anyone feels like doing some testing on this - please do. If theres one thing im curious about, is whether the chicks bad opinion about the guy who won the competition was low before the incident, or after. Because if it was after, then the hate/dislike isnt worth the hassle. If it was before, then you can make sex friends easily that way (only with exploitable NPCs and after rape... but still).
Ive fiddled a bit with this situation, and it turns out that the one competing against the rapist (schemer trait) needs to have *some* positive LLDH with the victim. Otherwise the victim just cant choose and bails.

Another thing ive noticed, is that forcing rape on a exploitable character (by anyone; doesnt have to be a schemer, but without the schemer trait the AI doesnt do that), the victim gains 10 hate count towards the rapist... so as long as you can keep their love or like count above 10 points, you can make some... unconventional sex friends, while leaving yourself enough leeway to actually improve your relations with them (before reaching the "hate hole").

Yup, chubby models. As Tsugumi said, mess with sliders on the normal body until they look the same. I do that to make characters that look chubby yet can wear a wider range of clothing.
What values are you using for the sliders to get the desired result? I feel like changing a few of my cards up but im too lazy to fiddle with those sliders without knowing the exact numbers...

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
1707613559534.png
Your problem was trying to replace a tga with a xx (tga is an image/texture) this one is the way you should add nipple piercings, the 01 I marked with a circle are the heights (00 short, 01 normal, 02 tall) if you want to add them to a tall character you should change that accordingly also you can grab any of my cards and copy paste the override or do some reverse engineering thing(? (like this redhead or thos one if i remember correctlythe last one is tall)

I'd like the know the answer to this too. I could never get the hair texture overrides or piercings to work.
for hair override look at the first one in my image, thats the one responsible for different hair textures (the A00_20_00_00_00.tga one)

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
did i install somethign wrong or is the only customization you can do the color and texture of the clothes? and type of socks...

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
did i install somethign wrong or is the only customization you can do the color and texture of the clothes? and type of socks...
Thats all there is, unless you download a ton of various clothing mods. Never bothered with that, so cant really help in the matter, though a lot of people here have.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes