tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
The game isn't capped at anything, at least with dgvoodoo2 it isn't. Easily does 400 FPS in the menu. Your CPU just isn't powerful enough to render at particularly high frame rates.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Hi , i installed the game and everything runs smothly, i followed the guide in the OP, started the game and basically everything runs fine with the exception of when i try to initiate a sex escene causing the game to crash.

At first i believed that i probably did some step wrong but after reinstalling the game various times and minucious testings mods one by one i narrowed it to the point of thinking the cause is JapaneseMCPv25, especifically i narrowed it to the point that i can pinpoint the culprit being in the folder \data\sets !3drooms, inside there is an archive named H_Style.lst, that being the culprit to the point that if i delete it the game dont crash.

For further testing purposes i reinstalled the game once again this time instead of JapaneseMCPv25 i tryed to install the other mod that is somewhat similar being named morecumpos_v262 with the respective patch named 3droom_morecum that uses another set folder named !3droom_morecum and contains another H_Style.lst archive, and to my surprise it doesnt crash the game.

Now to the point in question, i basically installed the game cause of that one mod that seems to crash my game, after reading about 200 pages on this game forum thread i see ppl posting screenshot with it running, but im unable to make it work, things i tryed to do:

-putting all the folders of !3d rooms in the sets folder. (crash the game)
-using one different at a time sets folder till i tested all of them. (crash the game)
-renaming the sets 3drooms folders to some random names but still maintaining the ! at the start. (crash the game)
-removing the ! at the start of the 3drooms folders.(game does not crash but mod does not work)
-tried different versions and all the above things of JapaneseMCPv25 and 3drooms_v mods. (crash the game)
-substituting the H_Style.lst original archive of JapaneseMCPv in the !3drooms folder for the one in the 3droom_morecum. (game does not crash but mod does not work)

At this point im running out of ideas, if anyone of you can enlingtheng me on what can be done to make it run i would be really gratefull guys, especially if they come with screenshoots of the data & sets dirctories to compare mods that can conflict with the ones im running or i did something wrong on my part.

PS. thx in advance and sorry for the long post & poor grammar.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Hi , i installed the game and everything runs smothly, i followed the guide in the OP, started the game and basically everything runs fine with the exception of when i try to initiate a sex escene causing the game to crash.

At first i believed that i probably did some step wrong but after reinstalling the game various times and minucious testings mods one by one i narrowed it to the point of thinking the cause is JapaneseMCPv25, especifically i narrowed it to the point that i can pinpoint the culprit being in the folder \data\sets !3drooms, inside there is an archive named H_Style.lst, that being the culprit to the point that if i delete it the game dont crash.

For further testing purposes i reinstalled the game once again this time instead of JapaneseMCPv25 i tryed to install the other mod that is somewhat similar being named morecumpos_v262 with the respective patch named 3droom_morecum that uses another set folder named !3droom_morecum and contains another H_Style.lst archive, and to my surprise it doesnt crash the game.

Now to the point in question, i basically installed the game cause of that one mod that seems to crash my game, after reading about 200 pages on this game forum thread i see ppl posting screenshot with it running, but im unable to make it work, things i tryed to do:

-putting all the folders of !3d rooms in the sets folder. (crash the game)
-using one different at a time sets folder till i tested all of them. (crash the game)
-renaming the sets 3drooms folders to some random names but still maintaining the ! at the start. (crash the game)
-removing the ! at the start of the 3drooms folders.(game does not crash but mod does not work)
-tried different versions and all the above things of JapaneseMCPv25 and 3drooms_v mods. (crash the game)
-substituting the H_Style.lst original archive of JapaneseMCPv in the !3drooms folder for the one in the 3droom_morecum. (game does not crash but mod does not work)

At this point im running out of ideas, if anyone of you can enlingtheng me on what can be done to make it run i would be really gratefull guys, especially if they come with screenshoots of the data & sets dirctories to compare mods that can conflict with the ones im running or i did something wrong on my part.

PS. thx in advance and sorry for the long post & poor grammar.
you already tried this?
1705947861147.png

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
weird... normally it should work with one set folder and that option on... your running it in a pp2 game or in a ppx one?

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
its this what youre refering to? i mean i just installed things as they came for example in the screen attached one archive is pp2 and the other ppx

1705948995515.png

Edit: i just changed the pp2 3drooms for the ppx lastest version and still dont work crashing the game
1705948995515.png

Last edited:

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Thats it you CAN'T merge pp2 files with ppx, like a lot of comments before pp2 version is fucking OBSOLETE dont use it if you want to run updated mods or cards, download the ppx versions instead, take this read carefully and it should work just fine

Reactions: ezpot008

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something really obvious here. I'm playing around with the poser and trying to edit the card photos, but I've never done it before, and none of the poses seem to affect the card photo. Can someone tell me how to actually affect the card photo?
Example: Emily's card photo on the left, and the pose I want in the card photo on the right.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
OK thank you gonna donwload the one in the torrent cause the one i downloaded in the OP comes with some pp2 preinstaled, after i finish reinstalling everything i coment again

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something really obvious here. I'm playing around with the poser and trying to edit the card photos, but I've never done it before, and none of the poses seem to affect the card photo. Can someone tell me how to actually affect the card photo?
Example: Emily's card photo on the left, and the pose I want in the card photo on the right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bloodbirthe

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Thats it you CAN'T merge pp2 files with ppx, like a lot of comments before pp2 version is fucking OBSOLETE dont use it if you want to run updated mods or cards, download the ppx versions instead, take this read carefully and it should work just fine

It finally works , thanx a lot man, i still didnt tested all the game in deep but the main problem that was the game crashing and the mod i wanted didnt worked was solved. just a minor anoyance that i noted while testing is that the buttons overlaps one to another any tips regarding that? thx in advance man youre a life saver.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
It finally works , thanx a lot man, i still didnt tested all the game in deep but the main problem that was the game crashing and the mod i wanted didnt worked was solved. just a minor anoyance that i noted while testing is that the buttons overlaps one to another any tips regarding that? thx in advance man youre a life saver.
the overlapping buttons disappear when you enable the jmcp script I think

edgruberman

Jul 24, 2020
its enabled by default do i need to touch anything in particular in the settings window or somehing?
If your buttons look like the attached image, it's working properly. The center multi-color button is for both, and the mini-buttons sticking out each side will trigger one or the other.

Reactions: ezpot008

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
If your buttons look like the attached image, it's working properly. The center multi-color button is for both, and the mini-buttons sticking out each side will trigger one or the other.

No, it was a true overlapping problem, even some button seemed to go offscreen, dont know what was the exact cause, probably screen resolution, the case is i fiddled with resolutions, disabled-reenabled and reloaded the script and now it seems to work as intended, thank you anyway and for the explanation of the mini-buttons man.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So, the game was looking a bit stale, lately, with most of the mechanics already discovered (or corrected in contrast with the maliciously misleading wiki), and i was about to do something else. After reading a few posts here and poking a bit myself, i have managed to install the JMCP. Figured it was only gonna do the female bukkake poses, since thats how it was advertised, i think. But then i opened the game.... aaaaaaand:

Untitled.png

Remember this post?

This answer saddens me, since it is apparent that the only modding the community did to this game is merely cosmetic. One would think, that after almost a decade of existence, the modding community would make total conversions, add new animations and mechanics or deeply change the already existing mechanics (ie: the player is missing a TON of interaction options, that only the AI capable of having). Oh well. Gotta wait till the release of AA3. Heard its going to release alongside Half Life 3, so not that long to go...
I take it back. All of it. I didnt know how much i was missing without this mod. Wow...

There are a number of issues with these, like misaligned positions of hands vs stuff theyre meant to grope (though that might be the boob size interfering or the height of characters... who knows) or the males dick disappearing in some positions (thats actually kinda funny lol), but overall - wow. No words to describe this. Nice job, modders!

Reactions: Arsvaarg and JustAl
Jan 5, 2021
So, the game was looking a bit stale, lately, with most of the mechanics already discovered (or corrected in contrast with the maliciously misleading wiki), and i was about to do something else. After reading a few posts here and poking a bit myself, i have managed to install the JMCP. Figured it was only gonna do the female bukkake poses, since thats how it was advertised, i think. But then i opened the game.... aaaaaaand:

View attachment 3288826

Remember this post?

I take it back. All of it. I didnt know how much i was missing without this mod. Wow...

There are a number of issues with these, like misaligned positions of hands vs stuff theyre meant to grope (though that might be the boob size interfering or the height of characters... who knows) or the males dick disappearing in some positions (thats actually kinda funny lol), but overall - wow. No words to describe this. Nice job, modders!

Sorry for the Rookie question, but where can I find these extra options mod you're using in the picture you're showing? I've tried enabling JMCP but it didn't worked for me.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes