mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
This is really still the best Game so far playing after playing Koikatsu i felt something is missing it doesn't have the AA2 Vibe.. Now here I'm trying to download AA2 once again koikatsu didn't gave me the same hype i got in AA2.. And people said AA2 is having a compatibility issue in Windows 10.. My net is so sh*t is it really worth the hassle to download everything?. (mods, tools and ETC).

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
the many windows 10 issues people are having can again, be solved with the aa2mini default settings no less

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Nice. is the Character Data base still around?. Googling for one isn't useful it only gives me dead links :( .
There is one but it isn't very useful anymore as most creators use Mega now. Fortunately Cuck keeps a google doc with a list of megas (including his own):

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
There is one but it isn't very useful anymore as most creators use Mega now. Fortunately Cuck keeps a google doc with a list of megas (including his own):
Miss the old days. Just one click away from happiness hehe..Thanks a lot :) .

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
Can someone help me at this guide in installing the AA2 i can't read the Step 3 :/ .

(is this regarding the "AA2QtEdit") ??

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Oh god.

People, listen to me: DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM THE OP. DO NOT INSTALL THE HF PATCH EITHER.

The OP and every link on it is terribly, horribly outdated. You'll do nothing but give yourself a headache. Go to and read the OP there. Download AA2 Mini and the most important .pp2 mods and you'll be set. I'm serious here. /aa2g/ is the most complete and up-to-date source of info on the game. Hell, even Japanese players are forced to check it out from time to time.

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
Oh god.

People, listen to me: DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM THE OP. DO NOT INSTALL THE HF PATCH EITHER.

The OP and every link on it is terribly, horribly outdated. You'll do nothing but give yourself a headache. Go to and read the OP there. Download AA2 Mini and the most important .pp2 mods and you'll be set. I'm serious here. /aa2g/ is the most complete and up-to-date source of info on the game. Hell, even Japanese players are forced to check it out from time to time.
Yep it already gave me a headache.

Reactions: OrangeGoat

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
Btw I followed everything correctly and read the instruction twice before following it and in the end, I got a Messed up Texture of the characters.

In step 6 in the Google Docs the HEXAPP+Nodim Patch is the "18_hexapp_nodim_patch_v22.pp2"?..

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
show me what it looks like
I'm currently redoing the installation process and im already at Step 8 which says
"20_totpackv23.pp2 " but the file that i have is "20_totpack_v235.pp2" Do i change it to totpackv23?. or just move the file to the data?.

unknown.png

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes