ZeePaa

Jan 18, 2019
Do you really need all parts, i looked through it in archive and they seem to have all the same stuff and be the same size except for two of them?
Edit: I did go extract them all just in case which is what i have done every time before but im just curious?

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I downloaded the game using the torrent link provided in "AA2 Preinstalled [Recommended; Includes All DLC + Updates] "

The game plays fine using the AA2Play option, doesn't even require the locale change to Japanese to play and everything is in english.

>But I cannot save any created characters or save the class.

>It seems I need to use registry fixer and change some folder names but all instruction for installation are for ISO files and before installation or other methods.

>Has any one used the Preinstalled version? Can anyone give instruction on, what am I suppose to do.

>Or do I have to re-download the Image files and install this manually.

The attached image is the message that I get when I try to save a character. And the second image is preinstalled file setup ( no separate aa2play/ aa2edit) all in one.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I downloaded the game using the torrent link provided in "AA2 Preinstalled [Recommended; Includes All DLC + Updates] "

The game plays fine using the AA2Play option, doesn't even require the locale change to Japanese to play and everything is in english.

>But I cannot save any created characters or save the class.

>It seems I need to use registry fixer and change some folder names but all instruction for installation are for ISO files and before installation or other methods.

>Has any one used the Preinstalled version? Can anyone give instruction on, what am I suppose to do.

>Or do I have to re-download the Image files and install this manually.

The attached image is the message that I get when I try to save a character. And the second image is preinstalled file setup ( no separate aa2play/ aa2edit) all in one.
Ok now it works after I restated my system. I don't know what was the problem but it all works now.:unsure:
Next step modding.;):cool:

just_a_copy

Feb 15, 2019
When I try to run the HF Patch (with LE jp admin) i always get a bunch of these kernel32 errors:

Untitled.png

any idea's on how to fix that?

(first attempt at playing: all characters were invisible / now after reinstalling names and text is messed up)

both times with many kernel32 error messages while patching

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ehm, i was full of Hope, bt then i try to start, dont work. im too stupid lol, anyway. i think its a kind of honey select maybe...

luxooord

Nov 2, 2017
Is it normal to not see any character in-game? The game works and everything but the only problem is that when I create the character I cant see it, is there a way to fix it or its an instalation problem?

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I seem to not have the character folder and/or data with the default characters nor do i have maker for some reason. Can anyone get a link to that folder? Right now all I got is a game with no characters and no way to make new ones...

Dylan10125

Aug 30, 2018
Im having a problem that id like to pick someones brain about. Im trying to get 2 mods to work, Jingkou's Male Open Blazers, as well as the recolorable variant of that mod. I have converted them to pp2 format using AA2Decrypt, and installed them as normal. When trying to run these mods in both the standalone AA2, aswell as AA2Mini, the outfits load in the outfit selection perfectly, as well as talking to characters wearing said outfit. However, the character models themselves cant load the texture and use a default blue and white outfit as seen in the screenshots attached.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

nevermind25

Jan 11, 2018
Is the game worth the headache? :oops:
no
you create your own fun, and that's not very funny. their newer game koikatsu didn't really improve in many aspects, and actually feels like a downgrade in a few, but at least there's no hassle with installation like here, although it'll take you some time until you figure out how to make a good looking character in the maker.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I myself find it enjoyable to play and still I keep playing it
I have zero skill in making character since skyrim too but after I playing for long time with default character..I just learn from it 2019_0323_0108_28152.jpg 2019_0323_0107_58118.jpg 2019_0323_0110_55756.jpg 2019_0323_0233_54963.jpg 2019_0323_0118_44568.jpg
These are all unmodded stuff but with modding(It come with your download) you will have like new beautiful background and more personality(How they respone to you) and uh the game heavily depend on your character you create...for some people like above may find it not fun but for me it kind of Yay finally she look good! and few day later I come back to the game just to relax... It like it fun when it fresh but when you know everything about it. it maybe not fun anymore but wait..it can be expend! and so we got this 2019_0324_1322_03903.png [AA2][UI][Persona_4][v1.2]1.jpg
If you into this kind of stuff then yeah it fun if you let your imagation for creating character drive you and plus modding..you got this crazy girl or maybe your dream girl. It never get old if new stuff keep coming...but if this may not covert you enough I suppose you could play something else...and oh also you need like 30+ Gbs space if you ready to mod because for in case you mess up. trust me you don't want to reinstall everything for sec and beyong......yeah..I mess up more than once...

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
2019_0314_0238_35409.png 2019_0314_0239_43552.png 2019_0314_0246_54537.png 2019_0314_0257_11399.png

Hi, if anyone is interested in further use of AA2 Mini or want more direct support I have made a discord channel to help you. I have also made it a general purpose aa2 discord

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is the game worth the headache? :oops:
Depends.

- If you're here for the gameplay, then I think so. At least it's my opinion of course, since this is so much better than Koikatsu since you have more place to visit other than the school itself; iirc you have more Yuri option than Koi; and overall, is much better than the other. The only downside is that is not 3D, but it's the least of my problem
- But if you're here for creating the char, then I strongly say no. For that you might want to check Honey Select and such if you want to make realistic-like char, or if you want to make anime-like char.. then most likely Koikatsu is the correct choice since in the end, the graphics is more "advanced" than this one.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
So i downloaded all the parts, but it seems to run into problems when i try to extract them. Disk1.mdf and another file dont extract from part one, also is there even a reason for 6 parts if all of them look lkke they have the same stuff?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes