jji1211

Feb 24, 2018
does it have to be in c drive. ive got external drive where ive got everything on since c drive only has 100 gigs

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
My laptop can not handle this game somehow it DOESN'T USE ANY GRAPHIC CARD for rendering and I can't change it even I look up at FAQ. I have i5 CPU 2.9 Ghz and Geforce 920MX playing fallout 4 for sometime and most of place is smooth enough to go on for that game

Edit: After I follow the Youtube video on internet, The lag is disappear MAN am happy

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I would like to ask something (I know, look up first before ask but I think I look too much that I understand how the the game work which spoil the game to me)
This is my secound playthrough after I decide that I want to do harme route but right now I having problem that getting manly and bi girls to like me. Anybody know what to do?

note that few girls in list here got from luck and pushing too much pressure which I dislike to do bandicam 2019-02-09 12-33-38-426.jpg

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh Thanks you but I already know that and after awhile I manage to get Tokemi the one upper top right though. she asking me do lewd stuff so I ask her opioin of me and it work so I don't really know how friendship work in this game like yesterday Kazaho dont think of me then suddenly like me

and you right, half of school hunt me down where ever I go but it quite fun and chanllage to keep everyone happy after expose and bunch of girlfriends fight each of other or even trying to stop me for talking with the others

the most fun part is after class that if I talk to someone whole class going to stop me

HeroOfWar

Mar 18, 2018
Can someone tell me how does the killer module work? I’ve did what it said in “apologize” than talk again with “nevermind” but the NPC is still alive. I tried rushing to the next day to see if it needed time to kill, but NPC is still alive. Does my character need the evil trait to make it work? Or is it because my “apologize” isn’t working? I haven’t tried getting the “cheater” status yet as I’m just testing what each module I’m interested in does so I’m just starting a new save file. My AAUnlimited is up to date as I’ve just downloaded it 2 days ago.

HeroOfWar

Mar 18, 2018
I just extract it over the one that was already in my AA2Mini folder. I’ve even just dragged it over to overwrite it. A lot of the modules do work. Some more tedious to finally trigger than others. I’m just trying to trigger the “killer” module but to no avail. I tried just having it as the only module on the PC. So I don’t see what I’m doing wrong at the moment.

HeroOfWar

Mar 18, 2018
Did a fresh new install of AA2Mini again and the module doesn't seem to work. The last try would be that it requires a successful apology then say "nevermind" but I'm not gonna attempt that. I'll just use other modules that I know works instead.

Ardemos2

May 23, 2018
This may be a bit of a peculiar question: Is there a reliable way to, at the very least, estimate the height of the models? Like getting an estiamte in centimeters or inches.

Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
can someone point me somewhere with an installation for dummies? Because on here i typically just install the game, zip it, boom im in. now with this i need all this extra software, two of which i was able to successfully install, but im just lost.

I used the wiki, and some things i was able to follow, i never found the file that i was supposed to change the name on, and when i started installing AA2 edit, i end up getting some pop up and obviously cant read the shit so i have no clue what it says, but no button will let me continue and it exits out.

I should add the first time i zipped it i got some audio error, then i zipped it again??? and got a few more errors, last bit wouldn't zip. but this led me to finally be able able to see DISK1 as a file folder, which then allows me to go into folders such as DirectX9, edit, intro, etc. so i haven't tried to re-zip it as of yet because i thought that was progress.

so i'm at a complete loss right now, if anyone can help or have had this happen and figured it out, please tell me what to do. If the first error in the zip has me redownloading it, im just gonna bail on this game because its so much work i don't want to do lol. but if there is an easy fix, or i just need the last software to fix everything, ill keep on pushin through this mess.

PS~~~~ im on windows 10, the two software i managed to install are Daemon ToolLite and the emulator. i don't think i used the daemon tool for anything because i honestly couldnt figure out what to do with it. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
can someone point me somewhere with an installation for dummies? Because on here i typically just install the game, zip it, boom im in. now with this i need all this extra software, two of which i was able to successfully install, but im just lost.

I used the wiki, and some things i was able to follow, i never found the file that i was supposed to change the name on, and when i started installing AA2 edit, i end up getting some pop up and obviously cant read the shit so i have no clue what it says, but no button will let me continue and it exits out.

I should add the first time i zipped it i got some audio error, then i zipped it again??? and got a few more errors, last bit wouldn't zip. but this led me to finally be able able to see DISK1 as a file folder, which then allows me to go into folders such as DirectX9, edit, intro, etc. so i haven't tried to re-zip it as of yet because i thought that was progress.

so i'm at a complete loss right now, if anyone can help or have had this happen and figured it out, please tell me what to do. If the first error in the zip has me redownloading it, im just gonna bail on this game because its so much work i don't want to do lol. but if there is an easy fix, or i just need the last software to fix everything, ill keep on pushin through this mess.

PS~~~~ im on windows 10, the two software i managed to install are Daemon ToolLite and the emulator. i don't think i used the daemon tool for anything because i honestly couldnt figure out what to do with it. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Read the guide on how to install carefully and follow the step carefully too

after you manage to install the game there will be edit part that you have to install. they need to be together in same folder for the main game to play porperly

Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
Read the guide on how to install carefully and follow the step carefully too

after you manage to install the game there will be edit part that you have to install. they need to be together in same folder for the main game to play porperly
thanks, i think i figured it out, i only downloaded the first part and im pretty sure i need to download everything either in one big file or individually? because i downloaded another illusion game, play club, and everything went perfectly. so i just dont have everything i need i guess? (only shows disk1 file and i keep seeing that i need disk2 and disk3) so yeah, ill save this maybe for a bit until next month and download the other chunks of this or may just keep a note somewhere for when i do go back to this game

If by zip you mean un-zip then that's your whole problem. If you get errors trying to extract the files, you won't get anywhere because the file set won't be complete.

Don't use the zip program built into Win10 as it's garbage. Download the latest version of 7zip and use it (google it). It's free and can be used with all versions of zip and rar files and even reads iso and mdf disc images.

You lost me when you said you started to install AA2 edit. AA2 (play) and AA2 Edit are installed from the same disc set and don't have separate installs.

Any prompts you got were probably asking for the next disc in the set. You will need to un-mount the virtual disc and mount the next disc so it keeps the same drive letter.
thanks yeah i was like half asleep when i tried this the first time lol, i tried to bypass the whole disk2 disk3 thing which i obviously cant do, and i dont really understand why the op broke up the downloads if you need them all to get the game running.

as for the aa2 edit aa2 play thing i think i was just quoting the only english word during the installation which said edit and not play.

and i have installed the newer better 7zip, i needed it for some other game i downloaded, i think it was four elements trainer? but yeah i got that a while back.

thanks for the help tho, i really shouldn't be trying this shit at 4am next time and better investigate folders and instructions cause yeah i was completely missing 2 disks which screwed me, but i was also never able to mount the game? is that because i dont have the other two disks? or did i get a fucked up dl?

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I am really new to this game, as I just today heard about it, So I installed it ran the patches game loads plays nice UNTIL I get to the part where I am in "communication" with anyone. Like if I click on them to talk to them ... the game lags SO badly it is truly unplayable. I have set the Nvidia settings to the lowest quality ect and still can not play. My system plays Most A to AA titles perfectly: It is a E5-2670 Xeon Dual CPU 32 Thread, 128 GIG of RAM, and a gtx 970 video card. What am I missing?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Win 10 update just mess up the game, this game is not that demend of graphic like you need gaming card that can play 1080p Battlefleid 1.

just look up on Youtube about the fix.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Win 10 update just mess up the game, this game is not that demend of graphic like you need gaming card that can play 1080p Battlefleid 1.

just look up on Youtube about the fix.
Thank you for that tidbit. It did help quite a bit. But there is still a bunch of sudo-freezes and a fair slowdown. I have read this might be a common issue due to poor optimization ??

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes