Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Dang...is the preg part of the game really essential or fun? I'm really peeved about the futacum problem...I nearly had the perfect setup for a perfect game with all my fetishes in one experience. Urghh...

I'm proabably irritating you already but there's no...set of instructions to be followed to get futacum to work right? Like edit this line, put in a new value...it's truly all guesswork. The way you're talking about AAU is that...it's some sort of world editor...but the very values for futacum were never inputed, so no matter how I phrase it, it's not going to happen....huhhhh

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
pregnancy ends the game normally but with the pregnancy aau module pregnancy is overhauled significantly. the modules pastebin explains this .

let me say this very clearly, futacum isn't in the game.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Hey guys, I finally OPENED the game! A few questions though. Before anything else, I'm sure that my system locale is set to Japanese. Played other h-games from this site that require it, and they all work fine. First, why are the characters' name in unicode or a hash of random symbols? I'll have to manually rename them? Second, the responses of the characters have "u" or something at the start of their sentences. Like it's in English, but with strange extra letters at the beginning or end. Third, how do you open the aau...or the archive override thing. Super noob here...

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
fixlocalefix.png

to fix that, go to your script settings and change fixlocale, set it to always. if the problem continues turn off applocale for japanese. I have my computer set to applocale japanese but it still works.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks orangegoat! Note, I'm trying to have an "original" playthrough to learn the ropes of the game. So the "vanilla" or unmodded roster of the game all have kanji names I guess. Is there a way to get their names in English? My modules folder in the override are filled with the extra stuff that came with AAMini (e.g. Masseuse, Lilith's Curse STD) but how do I know if they're being applied (mod activated in other games)? After I get sick of the vanilla roster of characters, I guess I'll either be editing them or creating new ones. This is the only time I can actually use all those extra personalities right? Or...is their a convenient download somewhere that has a full class with all personalities utilized (and with names in the English alphabet)?

I also finally realized why those custom cards are so sought-after! Is there a set of the original roster but with their names in English plastered across? Thinking about it a little more, I realize it's crazy that you guys created so many custom cards but the actual "file" for those custom made characters isn't there...

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
modules.png

For modules, Open AA2Edit and open a card, in this tab the modules you have are on the left and the modules that the card is using will be shown in the right box. Make sure your modules are up to date using the link I posted earlier.

as for custom cards being sought after, as I said don't bother with hongfire. I posted a link to a mega database but it seems like it doesn't quite lead to cards people have made yet.

The one that belongs to me is named Goat.

"This is the only time I can actually use all those extra personalities right"
No? You can change the personality of any girl you have using AA2Edit. Then load her card back in your class.

Anything else?

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Wait a minute...so all those extra modules can only be applied PER "card" (you mean character right)? I was thinking along the lines of system mods that once integrated into the game, kinda modify the WHOLE system. I thought those stuff like "masseuse" or "angry sex" will be acquired by the pc or various npc's in-game depending on events or such.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Hey guys, tried out the game, got the gist of it...then finally got to the sex parts. Uhm...I kinda want to play the vanilla experience of the girl forcing you to use condoms UNLESS you hit a certain relation level with her. Do I have to enable force condoms (check the box then turn on) in additional functions? Also, according to the wiki...there's no "orgasm" button but just sparkles after you do it for a certain length of time and pick the right position. However, here there is one...and when you orgasm, you never do it inside...and you can repeat the same level of intercourse multiple times. I have a feeling this is due to the morecum positions pp2. How do I set it up the way I want it?

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
you're completely mistaken on everything you think, the wiki should have explained this or made some things clearer.

1. the girl isnt using condoms because she's either not having a dangerous day or her virtue isn't high enough.
2. orgasm happens when you perform a sex act that matches up with a girls preferred sex acts. repeat it twice and when you see the ahegao thats when it works.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks for the clarification on point one orangegoat, but I'm a bit unconvinced on point 2. So, if everything is working fine, orgasm is a state that is brought about by performing the girl's preferred sex acts, yes? However, is it something that just automatically comes about after the requirements are met, or is it initiated by pressing this ejaculation button (looks like a spurt of *cough* you know) that appears on the right hand side of the screen, replacing all previous choices for positions? Or, huh, now that I think about it, is it possible for the pc to orgasm without your partner experiencing the same?

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
the pc can infact orgasm

it happens automatically if you repeat the same sex act after the first one is finished, you need to perform it again after you finish the sex act they prefer and before the "finish sex" button on the bottom left becomes clickable again.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
no fault of anyone here, but people have made several updates and upgrades to AA2 over the years and i'm here to try and help people get up to speed. if you made any girls or what not make sure you bring them over, most information you know of probably won't matter, hell if you even knew what aa2install was you'll likely never need it again too.

for starters, people with windows 10 will be able to play this game so long as you get the mini and activate AAU's "Win10 Fix" on its launcher.

Modern Installation Guide for AA2:

AA2 Database Archives:

AA2 Mega Database:

AA2 Modding Reference Guide:

AAU Guide and Resources: (Archive Overrides page has several important AAU ready mods)

AA2 PP2 Mods Mega:

Current Database (Not managed by anyone I'm aware of, if it vanishes one day don't be surprised.):

If you have further questions, contact me on discord at Goat#6192
I'll re-do the OP when i can, thank you.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is this worth it?
If you're searching for good graphics, then go with HS or PlayHome if anything.
If you're searching for a - at least - good gameplay from Illusion games, then you're on the right track (same for Koikatu in the end. And even Artificial Girl 3, which imho is the most "complete" one in a certain sense). Granted that you have the patience to install everything correctly that is, but I think that in the previous pages there are answers scattered here and there.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
I have problem, mainly the game crashes during every second H-scene, and sometimes when I roam the map. Turning on "Software Vertex Processing" seems to have fixed the problem, but the FPS drop is horrible. Do you know any other way to fix it?

Frontlinedog

Dec 26, 2018
Hey im very new to this tech stuff but i downladed all the suggested files and the mega files yet im still having trouble wiith the opening and and file mounter part. any advice?

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Hey im very new to this tech stuff but i downladed all the suggested files and the mega files yet im still having trouble wiith the opening and and file mounter part. any advice?

You should follow the guides in that post.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes