OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
im sorry can you describe each step you just did one by one, because all you had to do was double click wine3d

Secuoia

Oct 17, 2017
I placed the unlimited folder on the game folder and launched the da.bat file

Last edited:

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
okay the good news is despite the portugese i understand you used the AAU.bat file, an easy mistake to make but if you download the newest version of AAU you're not supposed to use the .bat file to install it. you need to drag and drop the files from the new AAU version into the AAU folder and override all files that you're asked to.

Secuoia

Oct 17, 2017
okay the good news is despite the portugese i understand you used the AAU.bat file, an easy mistake to make but if you download the newest version of AAU you're not supposed to use the .bat file to install it. you need to drag and drop the files from the new AAU version into the AAU folder and override all files that you're asked to.
sorry for my english :) there is a folder in main game called aau and i place everything there but if i lunch the game same error

Jan 28, 2018
Hey i don't know if this as been answered but do i need to download all the parts
Use this post:
Follow the "Modern Installation Guide" and you should have no troubles. Download what it tells you to and follow the steps. It's pretty straightforward.

Last edited:

Milfy lover

Nov 21, 2018
Hello, can someone answer my curious question?
Do I need to extract PART 1- PART 5? Some guide says that you only need to extract the .mdf ones, not .mds

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes