Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
How do you get the "voyeur" module to work? I have one of two characters engaging in sex highlighted (by using the mouse wheel) but pressing "s" does nothing.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
How do you get the "voyeur" module to work? I have one of two characters engaging in sex highlighted (by using the mouse wheel) but pressing "s" does nothing.
make sure your AAU is up to date

how to use AA2 edit to edit my game character thanks
use AA2Edit.exe, open a card in it, change what you want and save. but i need more information because you're not being clear enough for me to help you. i dont know what you must have done to ask for help

You should have two "main" folders in the "illusion" directory. The 2nd one has the editor.
dont do this, this isn't relevant anymore with aa2mini

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
you're correct, and just to be absolutely clear you added the module, saved the card, and then put the card in class right?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So, im gonna try 1 more time to ask. Im looking for a mod so i can have the ladies wear all sorts of different thigh highs. Anyone care to let me know what mod i should search for and grab? Ive tried searching but finding mods for this isnt easiest of things. Especially a specific mod.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
there's a garterbelt mod and a sock mod that can change the thigh highs in the game if you use AAU but if you're looking for changes to the meshes you wont find much in that department

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
there's a garterbelt mod and a sock mod that can change the thigh highs in the game if you use AAU but if you're looking for changes to the meshes you wont find much in that department
Im running the full version.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Your best bets will be either HongFire or Anime-sharing and maybe one of the pastebins. There's not that many out there as changing the socks meant having to make new legs x3 - skinny, normal and fat. When you change the socks, you actually change the legs.
I tried on hongfire. But after sifting through tons of the mods i gave up. Thanks though.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
you're correct, and just to be absolutely clear you added the module, saved the card, and then put the card in class right?
It was my bad, CLICKING on them then pressing s is what works, not using the wheel to select them. I just assumed since, if you click someone, it interrupts them that the only way around that was to select them with the wheel. It doesn't help that my guy is super fast. Kind of a pain when they're surrounded by everyone for me to check out the action but it's all gucci now.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
It was my bad, CLICKING on them then pressing s is what works, not using the wheel to select them. I just assumed since, if you click someone, it interrupts them that the only way around that was to select them with the wheel. It doesn't help that my guy is super fast. Kind of a pain when they're surrounded by everyone for me to check out the action but it's all gucci now.
good, have fun then.

I tried on hongfire. But after sifting through tons of the mods i gave up. Thanks though.
both of those websites have abandoned AA2, if they had done anything i would have heard about it and started converting it to a modern format

Reactions: E-Dog

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
yes it is the vanilla version, i heavily suggest using the mini i posted back in page 15 due to the several quality of life changes it has. but otherwise i'm out of touch with vanilla and can't help you.

goldfishboy32

Oct 25, 2018
Okay, i downloaded all the files, but how do i zip them into the same folder when most of them contain the same files?

also my main issue is that when i download the character creator, afterwards, it wouldnt let me download the ACTUAL game. it'll show a photo of the games cover and not allowing me to download the actual game.

i fucked up before and DIDNT put the files in the AA2 + AA2Edit folder so i stupidly deleted the game and tried to restart the game but now all i get is this screen. anything else i can do besides not downloading this over again?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes