OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
forget everything you know and think you need to do and go directly to page 15 and look for my post

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
you're not the first person to tell me "zero seeders"

hmmm, try "Enable DHT, enable encryption both ways."

UchihaMadara

Jan 17, 2018
@OrangeGoat Both of those are enabled. Tried using deluge and an older version of Utorrent and got the same results. Even tried using a vpn in case my isp was blocking torrents. No luck. If there's no alternate download, do you know if there's a way to upgrade the regular version here to the mini? I should probably mention qbit is using default trackers (coppersurfer.tk/open-internet.nl). Both show up as not working. Don't really know which trackers to add.

UchihaMadara

Jan 17, 2018
@OrangeGoat Managed to work around it in a really weird way. For some reason the torrent on pc will download properly if I'm also trying to download the same torrent on my phone. :shrugs:. Just gonna download on phone until it's done on pc. Then delete the one on the phone.

Urnotme

Sep 22, 2018
Can anyone help me, I copied the custom textures for eyes and clothes, and now when i go to my saves all of them are blank but I can still load them, everyone's names are blanked out when I open the book, and whenever they are interacted with they do a T-pose and it's laggy as hell.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
i tried playing this a while ago, and it had massive frame rate lag. none of the trouble shooting i found was able to fix it. unfortunate this looks incredible.

Jan 28, 2018
no fault of anyone here, but people have made several updates and upgrades to AA2 over the years and i'm here to try and help people get up to speed. if you made any girls or what not make sure you bring them over, most information you know of probably won't matter, hell if you even knew what aa2install was you'll likely never need it again too.

for starters, people with windows 10 will be able to play this game so long as you get the mini and activate AAU's "Win10 Fix" on its launcher.

Modern Installation Guide for AA2:

AA2 Database Archives:

AA2 Mega Database:

AA2 Modding Reference Guide:

AAU Guide and Resources: (Archive Overrides page has several important AAU ready mods)

AA2 PP2 Mods Mega:

Current Database (Not managed by anyone I'm aware of, if it vanishes one day don't be surprised.):

If you have further questions, contact me on discord at Goat#6192

Thank you so much. I played this years back, and I had a Win 7 computer. Now I have a win 10, I downloaded the game from somewhere else, and it ran like crap. With this I can play this great game again. Quick question, the mini is seriously just 1.5 gigs? Crazy how it's been downsized.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
3 gigs, with more if you follow the guide and get the other pp2 files from the pp2 mega but not much
2018_1110_0229_07073.png

Last edited:

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
it's a background room made by another community that i put the girl in using the poser added by AAU
2018_1025_0515_22315.png

Last edited:

Secuoia

Oct 17, 2017
I followed to the letter the procedure for the installation and everything is ok until the launch of the game, I do not see the 3D objects and characters but there are because if I click on the screen it happens to interact and work but I still do not see them even direcxt has not solved, I do not know what to do, someone who knows about these types of mistakes will help me, thanks

Last edited:

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
I'm bad when it comes to helping people who get this far, there's a setting in the launcher for wine3d. If that doesn't work check your graphics card, and if all of THAT doesn't work consider asking the AAU Discord Tech Support Channel for help.

That is assuming you're using AA2Mini

Last edited:

Secuoia

Oct 17, 2017
ok I installed the patch and now, there is also the code that I do not understand how to install, however it does not solve, I can know what this patch is from AAmini leads to
unlimited

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes