stopal21

Aug 14, 2018
After 15 million years (20 mins actually installing, 1hr because I had to wipe and do it right) I'm ready to play the- wait. Dammit now I'm getting mods! Oh well, it's actually getting more hype now.

Jan 28, 2018
What are the pros and cons of this AA2mini compared to the actual game? AA2mini (1.7gb) while AA2original(10+gb)
Vanilla (10+gb) is unlikely to work with windows beyond windows Vista in my experience. Mini is also smaller, and more up to date with changes like more hairstyles, clothing, faces, and so on for the characters. Mini also doesn't have to be installed, it can fake the registry to make it portable and it has a bunch of scripts you can turn on and off for the game. No donwside, really.

Reactions: Milfy lover

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK I don't know if it was a Windows 10 update (most likely all 10 updates do is break things and remove random programs). But now I can't play anymore as in all interaction are 0%. I tried using the different applications in the main folder and using the locale emulator but its all the same. Not only is the interactions 0% but the translation is messed up for dialogue and save files.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
I am having an issue with the AA2 Maker where it keeps saying that it can't find a certain file when I do browse female folder or the male one and it also crashes when I try to create a character. FYI I didn't know about the mini version and all that, so I did the original stuff, such as the installation.

Jan 28, 2018
I am having an issue with the AA2 Maker where it keeps saying that it can't find a certain file when I do browse female folder or the male one and it also crashes when I try to create a character. FYI I didn't know about the mini version and all that, so I did the original stuff, such as the installation.
Use the mini, friend. Vanilla is very much not the way to go. Mini is magnitudes smaller and more convenient.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Use the mini, friend. Vanilla is very much not the way to go. Mini is magnitudes smaller and more convenient.
Ya, I know that now. I wished I had known about the mini version before. I think it would help a lot of people, who are new, to have the mini version be the one they talk about in the installation.

zTHC

Nov 6, 2018
downloaded AA2mini, now what I have to do? download pp2 mega folder? And what's the difference between hard_linked_textures and textures?

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
I'm shocked I've never seen this game up till now. It seems like one of the most complete h-games of all time. How the heck does one even know of games of such quality? Are their databases or sites that have comprehensive lists or recommendations that include stuff like AA2, or more specifically games of the level of AA2? If I hadn't browsed through 8chan looking for Free Cities pregmod updates, I'd have never realized this game existed, albeit accidentally. That kinda makes me shudder.

On to playing the game itself, you guys can tell I'm a complete newbie regarding AA2. Is there somebody here who has a complete stable mods setup for futanari main character playthroughs? I'm not too eager for all the girls in the academy to become futa however, just 2 or 3. I hope to mesh this with some pregnancy "game system" enhancing mods. Any uhhh willing to give a complete set of instructions on how to do this?

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
I'm shocked I've never seen this game up till now. It seems like one of the most complete h-games of all time. How the heck does one even know of games of such quality? Are their databases or sites that have comprehensive lists or recommendations that include stuff like AA2, or more specifically games of the level of AA2? If I hadn't browsed through 8chan looking for Free Cities pregmod updates, I'd have never realized this game existed, albeit accidentally. That kinda makes me shudder.

On to playing the game itself, you guys can tell I'm a complete newbie regarding AA2. Is there somebody here who has a complete stable mods setup for futanari main character playthroughs? I'm not too eager for all the girls in the academy to become futa however, just 2 or 3. I hope to mesh this with some pregnancy "game system" enhancing mods. Any uhhh willing to give a complete set of instructions on how to do this?

I posted a lot of information back on page 15, the google doc guide I made is to hopefully guide people in the right direction with using aa2 from now on. That direction being the AA2Mini, AAU, PP2 mods and shadowsets, most videos you can find on installation are outdated which infuriated to no end and straight into making the guide.

This image is an example of the pp2's I've downloaded, the spreadsheet guide I wrote should explain why these were picked. When you have a proper setup of pp2 files your game is now fully modded. As for futanari,
The touhou vault you see is a different story. Inside here you'll find two cards that are futanari.
pp2mods.png
You can use those but to make your own futanari you'll need to learn the other aspects of AAU. In the same post I made on page 15 you can find a modding reference guide that will have a futa mod pack where you can learn how. It's very simple and only four overrides.

Class1Snowflakes.png Class2Snowflakes.png Class3Snowflakes.png Class4Snowflakes.png
here's some card previews of other girls

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
OrangeGoat thanks for responding. I HAVE been using your modern installation guide. Currently checking out the various pp2's I need.

Note, I haven't even opened the AA2 game and seen the greeting interface. I've only seen pics of the game on the wiki and 8chan. Yes, that's how much of a noob I am. So my plan now is to follow your guide to the letter and then deal with the futa aspect. So, my questions are:

a) What's the deal with custom cards? Why is it when I go to hongfire I see so many mods involving them?
b) I've seen a lot of recent-ish mods concerning new animations, extra personalities, etc. Will having futa mods conflict with them?
c) Just to be sure, this "futa mod pack" you are referring to is actually a google spreadsheet listing instructions on how to go through the whole thing yes? However, reading it through, it seems I don't need to use the ORIGINAL futamodder mods? The ones that conflict with various uncensor patches? Hew...
d) (Old) Futanari Dicks. Are there new ones?
e) You have no obligation to answer me, and I guess I'll just have to read your guides more comprehensively myself. However, if you wish to respond then: what are those 4? I really thank you for the find of futa cum stats unrestricted launchers...but what else aside from the aau futa starter should I grab? The dicks...then?

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
a. hongfire is outdated and very irrelevant, several custom mods that cards might need from hongfire have likely been integrated into AA2Mini's pp2 mods. i dont know what you could want so i can't help you past that, don't bother with hongfire for aa2.
b. yes, those mods are the morecumpositions mod, hexapp, and several others can be found in the pp2 mod mega. the futa mod uses a static penis rather than one with bones in it, so it might not bend fully with some poses. you can always use the poser if you want to take images and adjust things.
c. the futa mod pack i've mentioned is a zip file that lets you dump the files in your aa2mini data directory, uses two example cards to help you get started and has a read me to explain further.
d. before there was a futa mod but it had to be installed and uninstalled each time and the pubic hairs on all girls would be changed. now, individual girls can have a penis thanks to the AAU Futa Mod which took the dicks from the old futa mod and made it possible to give girls dicks without having to change the games files each time.
e. they are as followed.

A00_00_01_00.xx
A00_00_01_00h.xx
A00_02_00_00_00.tga
A00_00_O_body.sviex

these won't mean anything until you learn why they're important, for example the 01 you see in the first two overrides need to be changed depending on a characters height.

also, don't use the futa cum stats launcher with aa2mini/aau, they're not compatible to my knowledge and you'll run into issues.

2018_1114_0405_35557.png 2018_1114_0419_12136.png 2018_1114_0424_32274.png

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
That really sucks. So I'll have to remove morecumpositions mod and hexapp. However, several others? Will they crash the game when I use a futa character? For the futamod pack...are you talking about this: Because when I check your reference guide, then search the spreadsheet for "futamod" the google.docs link me to this: .

Also, oh man, the four you've posted (e.g.A00_00_01_00.xx )...where the heck do you get them? Finally, regarding futa cum stats launcher...I actually don't care of the method or mod that does it, but how do you get futa cum to actually work and not be sterile? I'm sticking with aa2mini/au so I'm not going to use that launcher...

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
assuming you got morecum and hexapp in a non pp2 form, yes remove them. if you have them as pp2's, don't remove them. Step 2 and Step 5 covered that.

dont use that one, use the Futa AAU pack that was right above that link.

"where the heck do you get them"

futapic1.png

what do you mean where do you get them? those are the names of files in the game already. you put those overrides in the file path, browse to the futa mod piece you need and apply.

"i actually dont care of the method or mod that does it but how do you get futa cum to actually work"
the conversion to AAU had two things lost in the process, Subtitles, and Futanari Cum stats. I put in work to bring cumstats back but until something specific is done (A Futanari Module) futa cum stats aren't going to happen.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Woah...so basically you did serious modding to get futanari cum stats to work. Does this mean I have to mod aau itself?

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
everything flew over your head, me trying to get futa cum stats to work failed because it's not possible and no one involved with AAU wants to add futa cum stats. so someone else is going to have to put in that effort.

no, it doesn't mean you have to mod AAU itself, you just need to use AAU to do some light modding to get the dick to show up.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks for all the replies man...I am actually willing to put in the effort to get futa cum stats back, but unfortunately I have no idea how. I get what you're saying that, at present, there's no ready made solution/file/patch/module that one just has to copy paste in somewhere to get futa cum stats to work.

On a seperate note, and this was before I read your guides I stumbled upon articles detailing "essential" mods for aa2. All of what they mentioned more or less was covered by your list except for one: AAFace. Is AAFace already obsolete or somehow integrated with all the pp2's mentioned in your guides?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes