Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Man, the mods on here are fast at removing off-topic posts... yikes.

Did my eyes deceive me or did i just see two guys having a go at one chick in one of those pics? That could make things interesting gameplay wise.

Which reminds me - one of the personalities in AA2 (forgot which one) has an interesting line, when you tie during a competition. I merely overheard the conversation, so no hard quotes here, but the chick had sex with one guy, and another one came over to compete over her. They both turned to her to make a decision, she responded with something along the lines of "Both of you. Simultaneously. Unfortunately we cant do that, so im off"

Looks like the new game will have this option... will be interesting with the new games sluts: nobody will hard-compete over a slut. Just spitroast the bitch!

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Can anyone tell my why is the download only 1.8 GB? The first few comments mentioned around 15 GB or something.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
The extracted folder is 2.44 GB.

Just to be sure, is there anything else inside that I have to extract? or is this 2.44 GB everything?
You have all you need. At most you'll need to update the AAU.

The difference in size is because the original game had lots of reduntant data.
When Illusion shutdown, mods took over and compiled a unified asset pack (UAP) which is referenced by all data sets in the game.
Not only that, custom chara cards are packed with all assets not available in the UAP.
Those are the main reasons the game now is so small and custom chara cards so bloated.

Reactions: Fibbers

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
You have all you need. At most you'll need to update the AAU.

The difference in size is because the original game had lots of reduntant data.
When Illusion shutdown, mods took over and compiled a unified asset pack (UAP) which is referenced by all data sets in the game.
Not only that, custom chara cards are packed with all assets not available in the UAP.
Those are the main reasons the game now is so small and custom chara cards so bloated.

I actually went to the github page and it said that this 'mini' version is better just understood that.

Thing is, I can't start the game now. The launcher shows 'Not responding'. I assume it's a common problem. I tried the win10fix script in the launcher but it's still hitting me with the same problem.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
I actually went to the github page and it said that this 'mini' version is better just understood that.

Thing is, I can't start the game now. The launcher shows 'Not responding'. I assume it's a common problem. I tried the win10fix script in the launcher but it's still hitting me with the same problem.
The 'not responding' is because you haven't installed .net.

Take a look at the "extras" folder and run/install the "windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9-win-x64.exe" file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fibbers

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
The 'not responding' is because you haven't installed .net.

Take a look at the "extras" folder and run/install the "windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9-win-x64.exe" file.
Lol, thanks man. Finally got it running.

I must admit the character maker is something I didn't expect to be a separate thing. Maybe it's because it's kind of old. Anyway, thanks for the help.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I really don't understand how they still update AI Shoujo but there is no Artificial Academy 3...
AI Shoujo hasn't received an official update since 2021, and probably never will given that it was released under Illusion which no longer exists. AA3 is coming, albeit under a different name since Illusion is also going by a different name now:

Reactions: qwermhv

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
So, is there some sort of guide or anything on what to do? There is no parameter or bar to check relationship. I heard you can do a lot of things but I can't see much options.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
So, is there some sort of guide or anything on what to do? There is no parameter or bar to check relationship. I heard you can do a lot of things but I can't see much options.
The is generally a good starting place. There's a statue behind the martial arts room that you can click on to check relationship statuses. There's also the jizou script you can enable in the game launcher which will allow you to check relationships from anywhere rather than having to run to the statue every time.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The is generally a good starting place. There's a statue behind the martial arts room that you can click on to check relationship statuses. There's also the jizou script you can enable in the game launcher which will allow you to check relationships from anywhere rather than having to run to the statue every time.
Everything Grim said is correct, and while i... have to toot my own horn here, you could always check guides written by me.
Note that the intermediate guide of mine is a wee bit outdated, since, after all - its been written millions of years ago, but most information contained within it will still be useful to a beginner.

Theres also been a slew of information set loose upon this thread. Have to comb through it to find it, though.

Last edited:

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Everything Grim said is correct, and while i... have to toot my own horn here, you could always check guides written by me.
Note that the intermediate guide of mine is a wee bit outdated, since, after all - its been written millions of years ago, but most information contained with it will still be useful to a beginner.

Theres also a slew of information set "loose" upon this thread. Have to comb through it to find it, though.

Thanks a lot, both of you. This is much more useful than talking, going to sleep and repeating the same thing.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes