ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
it says AAUnlimited, but holding right click doesn't work, it still says 0% and they give a negative response
Just did it with Erina (Normal Virtue, Homosexual female) had 0% success rate but she said yes. Maybe a new game file removed the mod?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
it says AAUnlimited, but holding right click doesn't work, it still says 0% and they give a negative response
I assume holding right-click is for the geass script, which isn't enabled by default. You have to enable it under Scripts in the game launcher

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I assume holding right-click is for the geass script, which isn't enabled by default. You have to enable it under Scripts in the game launcher
Then it's different one from what I got. Hecking looking at the files, I got it back in 2020.

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
I looked it up, it is indeed Geass that does that, but after launching with it, holding right click still doesn't work

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
I'm having a bit of a performance issue in the sex scenes.. it didn't happen to me before but now.. is there any way to improve it?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Took you two a while... its been like that since the links have been updated.
And i thought im the one not perceptive. Heheh.
And you still accuse OP links of being outdated.
Also - guilty as charged. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case you disappear from this thread - we know where to. :KEK:
Ima grab it, then. Sounds like fun, though intimidating, given the few reviews and half a lets play ive seen of it.

Also - im not going anywhere. Im already playing this and Grim Dawn interchangeably, so doing more than *one* thing isnt an issue either. I get bored, a lot. As funny as this sounds, given how much time ive spent taking this game apart (mechanically)...

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018

New page talking about the H system. Not too much note worthy here. I hope next week they talk more about traits or AI behavior or something. Or maybe they'll open up that download tab and give us a demo.

• Hey there
Reactions: Monosomething

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020

New page talking about the H system. Not too much note worthy here. I hope next week they talk more about traits or AI behavior or something. Or maybe they'll open up that download tab and give us a demo.
Oh shit gotta keep my eye on this. I'll go through the illusion cycle again, but at least it looks somewhat decent. (And there's yuri so... yea I gotta be there)

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yes. It is enabled. But I'm still having problems only in the sex scenes. Isn't there anything else I can do?
Try the stuff mentioned in the under "Launch Settings for win10 to avoid crash on startup and better FPS"

I was hoping they'd move away from sex happening in a void space, but I guess with 2D backgrounds and fixed camera angles there isn't really a choice there

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Took you two a while... its been like that since the links have been updated.
And i thought im the one not perceptive. Heheh.
I am technically watching the thread but I wasn't really paying attention.

What are they saying? Are they going to rework h system or something? I don't know japanese.
Edit: Is it a new game? I thought it was about that honey game :FacePalm:

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
I am technically watching the thread but I wasn't really paying attention.

What are they saying? Are they going to rework h system or something? I don't know japanese.
Edit: Is it a new game? I thought it was about that honey game :FacePalm:
To answer your question, is a new ILLGames game that shares visuals.

Last edited:

Weissheart

Jun 10, 2020
Hell, nothing work, i just press the button "play", and it doesn't work. The launcher doesn't react anymore, and even tried to wait an hour, still nothing.
Tried everything said in "Installation guide". Does anyone have an idea ?
If you have AA Unlimited.
When you press run game and it hangs run the task manager (ctrl + shift + esc). Find the artificial academy 2 process (it probably would have name in Japanese), extend it, select process that is not AAU and press del/end task.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes