Oktineta

Oct 22, 2017
To be honest, ain't my first game i have trouble with, and everytime i figure out myself a solution over the years, yet here, its... Insane. I've dl again the pack, and now that i try to update AAU, a window appear and close as soon, then nothing happen. I'll check later on a virtual box if it really work.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
To be honest, ain't my first game i have trouble with, and everytime i figure out myself a solution over the years, yet here, its... Insane. I've dl again the pack, and now that i try to update AAU, a window appear and close as soon, then nothing happen. I'll check later on a virtual box if it really work.
Are you installing the stuff in the "extra" folder? Specifically: directx_Jun2010_redist, vc_redist.x64, vc_redist.x86, and windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9-win-x64. Those are all required and shouldn't be labelled as extra

Last edited:

Oktineta

Oct 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks bud, but doing my own game at my own pace is good enough, free it is.
And i know i don't need it to play, yet a virtual box create "whole new" computer, it's nice to check if something work somewhere else, since i have hell no clue why the game refuse to even start

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
You'd be better off just starting with all of the on the official site
I already did. Simply put, without the means to create assets, the best game I can produce is one I humbly named "The Blank Screen and Mute Sound"

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes