Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I'm having an issue with no audio other than dialog after installing most of the recommended mods, including this. I can't figure out what's causing the error. Would the CustomBGM folder cause this even if it's not toggled in the script?
I wouldn't think so, but you could also just remove the ogg files from the CustomBGM folder and see. When I disabled the "Use custom BGM" option, I left the files in the folder and I haven't had any audio issues, so it sounds like your problem lies elsewhere. My only suggestion would be to ensure that you still have all of the volume settings checked under Sound in-game

Last edited:

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
So this is the male data that is incomplete in the editor. I don't think those colour files are useful but it was easier to just copy them over rather than skip them. (The files starting with A are instead for female outfits.)

Bild_2024-06-24_12-07-03.png

Reactions: Grim

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
There's no link, that's just a normal shadow set I used to activate those files in my game -I made it myself.
The files themselves are located inside jg2p01_00_00.pp. You can extract jg2p01_00_00.pp (if you have it) using AA2Decrypt.exe or if you have a ppx install you can get the contents of it by extracting 00_data.ppx. It's in there, along with all the other data.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The AI in this game is brilliant. A random guy comes over, asks his girl to follow him. They move to a different area (right next to where the initial conversation happened), he gropes her tits... and his next interaction is warning her about cheating (5 dislike and 5 hate count gain). Well done AI. You are going places.

• Haha

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
The AI in this game is brilliant. A random guy comes over, asks his girl to follow him. They move to a different area (right next to where the initial conversation happened), he gropes her tits... and his next interaction is warning her about cheating (5 dislike and 5 hate count gain). Well done AI. You are going places.
The AI often behaves like they're bipolar or have multiple personality disorder

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The AI often behaves like they're bipolar or have multiple personality disorder
Really wish the AI in this game was... more of a challenge. Making it competetive would make the game so much better. While it gets MM to help it out, which is already a massive boost to its performance, on its own its not even a traffic cone.

Of course, it should be competent, but not We dont want an AI capable of defeating SC2 pros in a hentai game, right?

In other news, remember her?
Untitled.png
This is even funnier, when you consider shes in a physical-type class, meaning shes stronger than most other cards, including most guys. The term "unstoppable" comes to mind - even i need to make sure the card im trying to force is exploitable, or that were sex friends already. She just coerces whoever she wants!

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
In other news, remember her?
View attachment 3768206
This is even funnier, when you consider shes in a physical-type class, meaning shes stronger than most other cards, including most guys. The term "unstoppable" comes to mind - even i need to make sure the card im trying to force is exploitable, or that were sex friends already. She just coerces whoever she wants!
Yeah I've got a few cards that have Ambusher paired with Brute. What usually happens is they'll eventually have a negative opinion from pretty much the entire class, and if there's anyone with the Murderous or Yandere C modules in the class the Ambusher/Brute character will usually be murdered by them

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Yeah I've got a few cards that have Ambusher paired with Brute. What usually happens is they'll eventually have a negative opinion from pretty much the entire class, and if there's anyone with the Murderous or Yandere C modules in the class the Ambusher/Brute character will usually be murdered by them
Well, theres no murderers in my class, so i guess shes got free reign to fuck anyone, or at least, most of the class without repercussions. Lucky her...

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a way to remove clothes during sex while you have a module that enables H-AI?
I'm not aware of a way to manually control clothing states during H-AI scenes.

You could use the Birthday Suit module which would cause the character to strip naked automatically once sex starts. I've also seen a Lingerie module which does the same thing but the character strips down to their underwear instead. The Lingerie module isn't found in the standard module pack though. There's also the H Style module which is more complex, but would allow you to create an alternate appearance, clothes included, for that character that it would switch to during sex. The problem with all of those though is you'd have to put them on each card involved, and they'll take effect even when H-AI isn't enabled.

Edit: You could also try this module from JustAl. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it does seem to re-enable all of the buttons during H-AI scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: Daioh

thewaterdrinker

Jun 23, 2024
is the game supposed to... mini freeze (?) on every dialogue interaction? it runs fine to me aside from these freezes, they kinda feel like an unmasked loading screen. it happens when i click on a character to talk, music keeps playing but screen is frozen for like 5-10 seconds and then dialogue happens normally. i have win10fix enabled, tried SVP and different d3d9 settings and they didnt help, tho maybe i didnt try enough... fps is fine, just these hangups happen.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Any one on Win11 able to play the game? the launcher opens without a problem but when I click "launch the game" the launcher gets stuck without doing anything else.

I remeber I played the game on win10 without a problem but I know there are some games (like SAO: Fatal Bullet) that needs a patch to be able to run on WIN11

I already enable the windows 10 fix from the launcher but it doesn't help and also changed the game from a NVMe (ssd drive) to a HDD and it desn't work, also I tried using "compatibility mode" as windows 7 and nothing.

In case it helps my specs are
GPU: Rtx4070 ti on the latest drivers
CPU: i7 7700k (ye I know it does bottleneck)
RAM: 16gb Ram

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
yea im on win11 with gtx1650ti and ryzen 5 4600h, 16gb ram. works for me with win10fix. do u have the newest version of au2u? weird. can also try to mess with win10fix settings/renderer if u havent (not just enabling but changing its settings)
Thank you, now that I know it works on win11 I will keep trying.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Any one on Win11 able to play the game? the launcher opens without a problem but when I click "launch the game" the launcher gets stuck without doing anything else.

I remeber I played the game on win10 without a problem but I know there are some games (like SAO: Fatal Bullet) that needs a patch to be able to run on WIN11

I already enable the windows 10 fix from the launcher but it doesn't help and also changed the game from a NVMe (ssd drive) to a HDD and it desn't work, also I tried using "compatibility mode" as windows 7 and nothing.

In case it helps my specs are
GPU: Rtx4070 ti on the latest drivers
CPU: i7 7700k (ye I know it does bottleneck)
RAM: 16gb Ram
well...I've been playing on win 11 since some years (maybe two or 3 dunno) but never had any issue but try this one

>HELP! Required Windows 11 update broke things!

winkey+R -> ms-settings:developers -> Terminal=Windows Console Host

some ppl on the discords have some problems with win 11 and this shit somehow fix some of those also you can ask in both discords or the thread theres always an anon that could help you more

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
well...I've been playing on win 11 since some years (maybe two or 3 dunno) but never had any issue but try this one

>HELP! Required Windows 11 update broke things!

winkey+R -> ms-settings:developers -> Terminal=Windows Console Host

some ppl on the discords have some problems with win 11 and this shit somehow fix some of those also you can ask in both discords or the thread theres always an anon that could help you more
Thank you with that it let me go an extra step until I got the "unhandled exception" error, I deselect the Japanese locale option and it finally launch. (maybe cause my system has japanese installed it made it crash (who knows) but it finally launched :D

Last edited:

RawDog

Mar 23, 2022
Does anyone know what causes this crash, every time after class selection when I press sleep I get an Unhandled Exception error during the loading screen
Code: 0xC0000005
Address: 0x00D1735F

I couldn't find anything about this specific address in the thread or FAQ

I'm running Windows 10/i9-9900K/4070Ti Super

I've tried doing all of the Win10 fixes and thewined3d and they either crash on startup or at the previously mentioned loading screen

I used the Modern AA2 guide to install the game and textures/mods and am running AAU 1.10.1

does anyone have any ideas?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone know what causes this crash, every time after class selection when I press sleep I get an Unhandled Exception error during the loading screen
Code: 0xC0000005
Address: 0x00D1735F

I couldn't find anything about this specific address in the thread or FAQ

I'm running Windows 10/i9-9900K/4070Ti Super

I've tried doing all of the Win10 fixes and thewined3d and they either crash on startup or at the previously mentioned loading screen

I used the Modern AA2 guide to install the game and textures/mods and am running AAU 1.10.1

does anyone have any ideas?
I don't recall any crashing during period loading, but I used to get crashes when loading cards in the editors. You could try this and see if it helps: https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-2-minippx-v8-illusion.1336/post-13470377

It'll only have an effect if you're using the dgVoodoo 2 option for the win10fix

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes