Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Well you said you hadn't tried it in-game.
Ah! I said i didnt try them in-game, because i assumed you meant "whether ive saved them in the editor and then tried them in-game", the answer to which is "no".

Is that the outfit that the card had on by default?
All those male cards came naked by default. Ive created my PC from scratch, and its also naked. Cant put ANY clothes on them in the editor. Like this example here.

Or did you select that outfit in-game?
I have a full selection of clothes in-game - some outfits work, others dont, depending on frame (just like with female clothing)

If the original card had a different outfit on that it came with then it could still be one that doesn't support different heights.
Those male cards are ancient - from the beginning of the bepis list (ascending). Dunno whether there were clothes for them then.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Ah! I said i didnt try them in-game, because i assumed you meant "whether ive saved them in the editor and then tried them in-game", the answer to which is "no".

All those male cards came naked by default. Ive created my PC from scratch, and its also naked. Cant put ANY clothes on them in the editor.

I have a full selection of clothes in-game - some outfits work, others dont, depending on frame (just like with female clothing)

Those male cards are ancient - from the beginning of the bepis list (ascending). Dunno whether there were clothes for them then.
By naked, I assume you mean invisible. I have no idea why a card made from scratch would be like that. Obviously something has broken somewhere because the males in my editor aren't like that. Where the problem lies I have no idea. My only suggestion would be to try saving the outfit in-game, and then applying it to the card with one of the editors and see if that makes the clothes show up then.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
By naked, I assume you mean invisible.
Yep.

I have no idea why a card made from scratch would be like that. Obviously something has broken somewhere because the males in my editor aren't like that. Where the problem lies I have no idea. My only suggestion would be to try saving the outfit in-game, and then applying it to the card with one of the editors and see if that makes the clothes show up then.
Will try it later. What is interesting, though, is the default cards that came with the game - all of them have clothes on in the editor, and by "all" i mean theres all frames within them (tall, average, fat and shota). If i, for whatever reason, tried to edit and save them in the editor - they would end up invisible, which is why im not doing it. I think i edited one of those cards in QtEdit, to bypass having to use the editor, but thats the extent of risk i was willing to take.

Its strange, to say the least.

EDIT: hold on! Your editor - whats the date on the file? Mine says 16th december 2017. Maybe theres a newer editor that ive missed somehow?
EDIT2: its actually the same date as the main exe of the game...

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Will try it later. What is interesting, though, is the default cards that came with the game - all of them have clothes on in the editor, and by "all" i mean theres all frames within them (tall, average, fat and shota). If i, for whatever reason, tried to edit and save them in the editor - they would end up invisible, which is why im not doing it. I think i edited one of those cards in QtEdit, to bypass having to use the editor, but thats the extent of risk i was willing to take.

Its strange, to say the least.

EDIT: hold on! Your editor - whats the date on the file? Mine says 16th december 2017. Maybe theres a newer editor that ive missed somehow?
EDIT2: its actually the same date as the main exe of the game...
I actually just confirmed your issue on my end also, but it seems to be limited to the original set of clothes that came with the game. It looks fine in-game on tall for example, but then in the editor it's invisible. If however I save an outfit with some newer clothes, and then apply it to the card, it displays fine in the editor also:
Untitled.jpg

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I actually just confirmed your issue on my end also, but it seems to be limited to the original set of clothes that came with the game. It looks fine in-game on tall for example, but then in the editor it's invisible. If however I save an outfit with some newer clothes, and then apply it to the card, it displays fine in the editor also:
View attachment 3761109
Uhh... ehhh.. err... so what do i have to do to make this work???

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You see the window on the left where it says "Styles outfits"? You can use those buttons to apply saved outfits. You can also use QtEdit and import the outfits from the Advanced tab under Cloth Tools
Oh... okay. I dont exactly spend *any* amount of time in the editor, apart from stripping cards of modules, so i dont know what these even do. Maybe i will finally be able to put some clothes of all those fucking naked dudes in my class, right? Haha!

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Oh... okay. I dont exactly spend *any* amount of time in the editor, apart from stripping cards of modules, so i dont know what these even do. Maybe i will finally be able to put some clothes of all those fucking naked dudes in my class, right? Haha!
You can make different styles there which are just alternate appearances that triggers can switch between in-game. In-game however you can only edit the clothing for whatever style is currently active, so those buttons are what you would use to apply outfits to different styles before saving the card. In your case you'll only be applying them to the default style. Similarly, QtEdit can only be used to edit the clothes for the default style.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You can make different styles there which are just alternate appearances that triggers can switch between in-game. In-game however you can only edit the clothing for whatever style is currently active, so those buttons are what you would use to apply outfits to different styles before saving the card. In your case you'll only be applying them to the default style. Similarly, QtEdit can only be used to edit the clothes for the default style.

• Haha
Reactions: Grim

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
If anything, im curious whether its possible to put clothes on *some* cards - its annoying me to no end that i cant put clothes on most guys (including my PC).
AA2 has two different data formats for outfits, DLC format and the native format which is hardcoded into the exe. The default male uniform, male swimsuit and male sports clothing all use native format. For native format, both editor and play .exes have their own unique hardcoded files and the editor specific data is missing everything except normal/normal. It's possible to replace the editor data files with play data files to make those outfits work in editor as well. No, I do not remember by head which exact files need to be copied over, but they should be in jg2p01_00_00 and go in jg2e01_00_00.

dollboy

Mar 13, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope so. It would be a damn shame if they released essentially AA3 with less features. At the very least, I hope they add more personalities later, at the very least to match AA2... Only half the personalities does not seem to bode well... With that in mind, it makes it a bit funny that they still show footage where there are several different guys. So half of them are the same...?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I thought I would try out one of the custom BGM packs to freshen things up, but every time it switches to a different track it causes a noticeable lag spike, so I guess that's the end of that

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I thought I would try out one of the custom BGM packs to freshen things up, but every time it switches to a different track it causes a noticeable lag spike, so I guess that's the end of that
Serves you right for trying new things!

While i havent even thought about that, im not too eager to delve into... changing the basics. I got too used to the default music to be changing it now. Its intuitive, and changing it would make things awkward at times (especially if i replaced the mood music, which i think is doable?).

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Serves you right for trying new things!

While i havent even thought about that, im not too eager to delve into... changing the basics. I got too used to the default music to be changing it now. Its intuitive, and changing it would make things awkward at times (especially if i replaced the mood music, which i think is doable?).
Yeah, all of it can be changed. I downloaded the Helltaker+Berserk pack from to try

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Heh...
I guess this is the most sensible line coming from the Twisted personality.
Untitled.png
Also - she saw right through me... ill need a bigger hat.

Redona

Apr 28, 2022
Yeah, all of it can be changed. I downloaded the Helltaker+Berserk pack from to try
I'm having an issue with no audio other than dialog after installing most of the recommended mods, including this. I can't figure out what's causing the error. Would the CustomBGM folder cause this even if it's not toggled in the script?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes