Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Exactly: AI influences those events, not the other way around.
I'm not even sure what it is you're arguing here. Do you think that I'm using the Killer module or something? I want both the AI and the player to have an influence, not one or the other.

and as for the coin flipping - the game does it for the player, anyway.
That's a gross oversimplification for how the game works, but ok

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
White Bomber Oh - the game itself is "completed", but AAU kept being developed, and DDLs became grossly out of date: AA2Mini with AAU 1.5.3(?) from way back around 2020. If you were staying on top of updates and using Modern Install Guide the whole time, then nothing "was added" as you would be having a recent version of the game, but many people never bothered: they kept downloading the outdated version, and then running into issues applying custom content to their game because overwhelming majority of it was created using the updated tools.

Summary: the links were updated, not the game.

I'm not even sure what it is you're arguing here.
One: I explained my reasoning in my previous post. And two: why would you see that as an "argument", in the first place? I thought we were having a discussion, not a debate. I have no interest in the latter.

Do you think that I'm using the Killer module or something?
No, I do not. Because I have no idea what it is exactly that the module does. What prompted the question?

I want both the AI and the player to have an influence, not one or the other.
I was talking about events being influenced having an effect on those remaining, not the ability to influence events themselves as a Player/AI.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
A singular personality addition isnt worth the download, but its good to know things are still being worked on.
Not mentioned is some edits to the Jinxed subtitles, but also not that important unless you have any cards with that personality

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So... in my clumsiness, ive just let a card filled with modules slip by into my roster. I usually modify the cards i download, strip them of modules and save them. This time, though, i forgot to strip the modules off of one.

Untitled.png

Its funny how long it took me to spot the misbehavior of this card (4 days). First, she raped the midget (commonly known as "shota") marked with 1. While i didnt see it happen, i saw the purple status over his head towards the chick, so i said "fair enough - the kid is exploitable, and the chick appears to be a schemer". Then, and this one i did see, was the chick marked with 2. My response was the same - "fair enough, shes exploitable too".

At some point, after the day ended, i did my usual thing - go to QtEdit to look whats up. I scrolled over this chicks LLDH, and saw the name of her last partner to be the chick with a 3. My reaction to this was:
:O "Hoooooooooold your fucking horses there!", as i knew the chick with the 3 wasnt exploitable, and her getting in her pants should only be possible by competing over her with a schemer during a rape. I opened up the editor and, sure enough, a fucking flurry of modules on that chick. The one responsible for all the rapes was the "ambusher" module (which would explain why she would never bend me over, given how i was at the top of the strength ranking by now).
Ima leave her be, since its interesting how shes able to utterly fuck up the game (haha!), but her card in the stash has been stripped of modules. "Obscene" indeed...

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
So... in my clumsiness, ive just let a card filled with modules slip by into my roster. I usually modify the cards i download, strip them of modules and save them. This time, though, i forgot to strip the modules off of one.

View attachment 3760542

Its funny how long it took me to spot the misbehavior of this card (4 days). First, she raped the midget (commonly known as "shota") marked with 1. While i didnt see it happen, i saw the purple status over his head towards the chick, so i said "fair enough - the kid is exploitable, and the chick appears to be a schemer". Then, and this one i did see, was the chick marked with 2. My response was the same - "fair enough, shes exploitable too".

At some point, after the day ended, i did my usual thing - go to QtEdit to look whats up. I scrolled over this chicks LLDH, and saw the name of her last partner to be the chick with a 3. My reaction to this was:
:O "Hoooooooooold your fucking horses there!", as i knew the chick with the 3 wasnt exploitable, and her getting in her pants should only be possible by competing over her with a schemer during a rape. I opened up the editor and, sure enough, a fucking flurry of modules on that chick. The one responsible for all the rapes was the "ambusher" module (which would explain why she would never bend me over, given how i was at the top of the strength ranking by now).
Ima leave her be, since its interesting how shes able to utterly fuck up the game (haha!), but her card in the stash has been stripped of modules. "Obscene" indeed...
Not sure if it matters to you, but you can prevent the editor from generating new pictures by toggling off the "Generate face/roster on save" options for the "edit" script in the AAU launcher. It should then keep whatever pics the creator packed with the cards. You can also use QtEdit to restore the card face/roster pics from the original card if you happen to be keeping those.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Not sure if it matters to you, but you can prevent the editor from generating new pictures by toggling off the "Generate face/roster on save" options for the "edit" script in the AAU launcher. It should then keep whatever pics the creator packed with the cards. You can also use QtEdit to restore the card face/roster pics from the original card if you happen to be keeping those.
If anything, im curious whether its possible to put clothes on *some* cards - its annoying me to no end that i cant put clothes on most guys (including my PC).

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
If anything, im curious whether its possible to put clothes on *some* cards - its annoying me to no end that i cant put clothes on most guys (including my PC).
You mean in the generated pics? I have no idea how that works. I always just try and keep the original pics that came with the card

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Does it look fine in-game? If it's an override it won't look right in the editor, although I'm not sure why it's entirely invisible. Maybe it was made for a different uncensor or something
I actually never tried it in game - why bother, when it doesnt work in the editor? As for the source of... anything, really - it comes from the MIG. The uncensor does too. Its been like that since forever.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I actually never tried it in game - why bother, when it doesnt work in the editor? As for the source of... anything, really - it comes from the MIG. The uncensor does too. Its been like that since forever.
If you want to share/link the card I can take a look. Too hard to diagnose the problem from just what I've seen

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
If you want to share/link the card I can take a look. Too hard to diagnose the problem from just what I've seen
Oh, no. Its not one card (in this case it was my PC). Its ALL of them:

Cant put clothes on (male):
-fat frame
-tall frame
-shota frame

Average height works fine, but its the only one.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Oh, no. Its not one card (in this case it was my PC). Its ALL of them:

Cant put clothes on (male):
-fat frame
-tall frame
-shota frame

Average height works fine, but its the only one.
A lot of the clothes are only made for normal height, and normal figure in the case of the females. So that's probably the issue. When you branch out to other heights/figures you end up with a more limited selection of clothing. Clothing overrides are also typically only made with a single height/figure in mind.

Edit If you find working clothes in-game and save the outfit, you can apply it permanently to the card from the General tab of the AAU window in the editor, and then you'll be able to display them in the editor. Or with QtEdit from the Advanced tab

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
A lot of the clothes are only made for normal height, and normal figure in the case of the females. So that's probably the issue. When you branch out to other heights/figures you end up with a more limited selection of clothing. Clothing overrides are also typically only made with a single height/figure in mind.

Edit If you find working clothes in-game and save the outfit, you can apply it permanently to the card from the General tab of the AAU window in the editor, and then you'll be able to display them in the editor. Or with QtEdit from the Advanced tab
Hold on, because i think we somehow dont understand eachother here. I, just like in that pic ive posted, cant put clothes on the characters in the editor, which affects both the picture of a card and its image in game.

I *can*, however, put clothes on a any male character within the game, and they will wear those clothes freely.
Example in game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So im guessing its a problem with the editor, rather than anything else.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hold on, because i think we somehow dont understand eachother here. I, just like in that pic ive posted, cant put clothes on the characters in the editor, which affects both the picture of a card and its image in game.

I *can*, however, put clothes on a any male character within the game, and they will wear those clothes freely.
Example in game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So im guessing its a problem with the editor, rather than anything else.
Well you said you hadn't tried it in-game. Is that the outfit that the card had on by default? Or did you select that outfit in-game? If the original card had a different outfit on that it came with then it could still be one that doesn't support different heights. Otherwise I have no idea what would cause it to be invisible in the editor as I've never encountered a card that was invisible in the editor but looked fine in-game

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes