Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The only one recently that I had any interest in was AI Shoujo since that had some actual gameplay to it, but one of the updates for it tanked the performance for me, so I gave up playing that.
I was gonna give this one a try, but my PC is ancient by now, since i havent replaced it every 3 years like i used to long ago. I have it for well over a decade now, and the only thing that failed between then and now was one of my HDDs. Will have to finally muster the money/will to get a new one.

Have you tried the first AA? Its going to be simpler, for sure, but im just curious to give that one a try.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I was gonna give this one a try, but my PC is ancient by now, since i havent replaced it every 3 years like i used to long ago. I have it for well over a decade now, and the only thing that failed between then and now was one of my HDDs. Will have to finally muster the money/will to get a new one.
My PC was built in 2019 from all new parts, and it struggles to run it without constant frame drops. The game was never all that optimized to begin with, but it used to run pretty well for me when it first came out, and then after a bunch of updates to it I now struggle to get above 20 FPS at times.

Have you tried the first AA? Its going to be simpler, for sure, but im just curious to give that one a try.
I think I did play it a long time ago before AA2 released. I don't think I could go back to it now

Last edited:
Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
My PC was built in 2019 from all new parts
Yours is a youngster then! I REALLY need to update my gear, since this is getting a little ridiculous now, haha

it used to run pretty well for me when it first came out, and then after a bunch of updates to it I now struggle to get above 20 FPS at times.
Yeah, sometimes a single update might break the game. Seen this way too many times in my ~30 years of gaming.

I think I did play it a long time ago before AA2 released. I don't think I could go back to it now
An old rule of mine goes: its not the graphics that makes a game. Ill give AA1 a go once i get bored with this one. I expect a bazillion mods to be necessary to make it playable... *siiigh*

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
An old rule of mine goes: its not the graphics that makes a game. Ill give AA1 a go once i get bored with this one. I expect a bazillion mods to be necessary to make it playable... *siiigh*
The graphics wouldn't bother me. I think the more limited gameplay would bother me more, since I'm going to guess that the mod selection for it is limited, and probably nothing like AA2Unlimited for it. I could be wrong about that though since I've never really looked.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The graphics wouldn't bother me. I think the more limited gameplay would bother me more, since I'm going to guess that the mod selection for it is limited, and probably nothing like AA2Unlimited for it. I could be wrong about that though since I've never really looked.
See, the only reason im even considering checking it out is the faults of AA2. Faults that could, possibly, easily be fixed, but faults none the less:

The entire game relies on MM to shape relationships. MM, however, is not a permanent mechanic - once it runs its course, its down to AIs ability at shaping relationships, and unfortunately, the AI does not use enough of the chat interactions to actually gain LLDH. All the AI does is constantly ask you whether youve had sex...

This is a part of the game ive never mentioned before, but its crucial to gameplay: gaining LLDH, but also the maintenance cost of a relationship.

Gaining LLDH is easy - you prod an NPC to see "what can be done", and act accordingly - early on its just love talk, but once you get into the teens with like/love, its all sex talk. Nice and easy.

Once you get into a relationship, the shift goes into sex and "higher" contact tab interactions, but chat interactions still play a role - a smaller one, but they are still a viable way of keeping the relationship going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is, literally, what it takes to keep a lean-homo chick "happy" (shes sitting at 28 love count and 2 like count; with non-pure hetero/non-pure homo a like or two will ALWAYS sneak into the bunch, due to them generating like points; besides, sometimes your girl will decide to speak to you, and she has no influence on what she talks about as far as the chat tab is concerned).

Im not going to upload what the AI does here, since its a waste of space, but you can find two NPCs in a relationship and see for yourself - it will be a miracle if you find more than 2-3 love/sex talks in total. They rely entirely on the contact tab to maintain a relationship, and its... its just not enough. If i wanted to, i could break up ANY relationship in the game, including the ones where one NPC has the singleminded trait.

I wouldnt even look at the concept of trying AA1, but then someone would need to... hmm. Make a mod/module that passively increases like and love count over time (like, 1 of each per day). Otherwise playing for longer than 2 weeks makes very little sense. NPCs lose their MM support and start fighting eachother due to previous competitions. Theres no way for them ever recovering from a hate/dislike hole, and thats what bothers me the most.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
but then someone would need to... hmm. Make a mod/module that passively increases like and love count over time (like, 1 of each per day). Otherwise playing for longer than 2 weeks makes very little sense. NPCs lose their MM support and start fighting eachother due to previous competitions. Theres no way for them ever recovering from a hate/dislike hole, and thats what bothers me the most.
If you're willing to learn trigger code I don't think making a global module to do that would be all that difficult. Could have a trigger that runs once per day with 2 for loops to iterate over the class and check everyone's relationship each other, and adjust their relationship points accordingly. The module would only have to go on a single card, so probably the PC.

Reactions: JustAl

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
If you're willing to learn trigger code I don't think making a global module to do that would be all that difficult.
Yeah... what a shame im utterly incompetent at doing just that.

The module would only have to go on a single card, so probably the PC.
Thats what i would be hoping for. Having to place a module on every single card out there would be outright toxic.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah... what a shame im utterly incompetent at doing just that.
If I wasn't already testing my own stuff currently I might take a look, but I've got enough on my plate at the moment. Perhaps if you detail exactly what you would want the module to do somebody else might take up the challenge.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
If I wasn't already testing my own stuff currently I might take a look, but I've got enough on my plate at the moment. Perhaps if you detail exactly what you would want the module to do somebody else might take up the challenge.
As funny as it sounds, its gonna take me a while to formulate what i *would* want the module to actually do. Theres mechanics of the game that get in the way of anything a module can do that simply cant be ignored. Will update this post later down the line... if i dont forget. Hehehehe!

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
problem, I'm probably one of the few who somewhat enjoys H-AI
No worries. I have the module that gives control to the NPC if they initiate sex, since im fine controlling a sex scene when i initiate it, but i CBA to do it if they want sex - have them work for it!

So... do what i usually do - play the part of a 5 year old, whose parent told them to cover their eyes. Not a perfect solution, but it gets me by.

If this were a perfect game, I wish there was a toggle for H-AI while in game/midsex
Wouldnt really change much - those positions are in the mod, whether you like it or not. If they have control of sex, they have a chance of using these positions anyway.

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
No worries. I have the module that gives control to the NPC if they initiate sex
I've been putting that on every card that I own. I do initiate it sometimes, but I really like the hands-free option.

So... do what i usually do - play the part of a 5 year old, whose parent told them to cover their eyes. Not a perfect solution, but it gets me by.
Yeah... that's the solution I've been living by since the beginning, although it's not entirely a thing that really matters to me, I just figured that I might as well ask.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I doubt anybody does but can you remove some sex poses. *cough* pegging *cough*
If this were a perfect game, I wish there was a toggle for H-AI while in game/midsex
Try this. One day I felt bothered by pegging and certain H-AI aspects, made this in 10 minutes, barely played.

I promise it won't break your game or your card. I made it for the purpose of avoiding pegging and having more control over H-AI. It attempts to reinforce that certain cards should be the bottom and will try to swap the dominant and submissive status of a character based on male / female / futa / trap in appropriate situations.

Barely any thought went into this debug module. You can end rape prematurely if you wanted which is overpowered but also your choice, etc. I don't release stuff often since I don't have the time to test enough and I consider more features for modules, but I think for your problem this could be good enough. Try it.

Oops, forgot to tell what it is. It's a module. Put it in data/override/module, add to your card. Enjoy.

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Try this. One day I felt bothered by pegging and certain H-AI aspects, made this in 10 minutes, barely played.

I promise it won't break your game or your card. I made it for the purpose of avoiding pegging and having more control over H-AI. It attempts to reinforce that certain cards should be the bottom and will try to swap the dominant and submissive status of a character based on male / female / futa / trap in appropriate situations.

Barely any thought went into this debug module. You can end rape prematurely if you wanted which is overpowered but also your choice, etc. I don't release stuff often since I don't have the time to test enough and I consider more features for modules, but I think for your problem this could be good enough. Try it.
Wow, thanks for coming in the clutch. I'll test this out and see how it goes.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
thank you!! everything is pretty much okay now other than the fact that its a little choppy during the h scenes than it was on my old files
You do have win10fix enabled in the Scripts tab of the launcher, right? Plus, you could try different renderers(?) by selecting win10fix and clicking Settings to the right: DXVK improved performance for me, maybe one of the others could help you.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019

Oops, forgot to tell what it is. It's a module. Put it in data/override/module, add to your card. Enjoy.
Just to make this clear... this is placed on the PC, right? Not the other cards? And is meant to be used with H-AI (meaning i can ditch the module that gives control to the NPC if they initiate sex)?

Reactions: JustAl
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes