EpicGamer4239

Apr 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could be stupid for even asking this, there could be a very simple file somewhere that does this and I just don't know what or where it is or how to install it, but I don't really care, I just wanna know how to do this.

TL;DR: How do I make all animations lesbian allowed?

Disclaimer - I no longer need help.

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could be stupid for even asking this, there could be a very simple file somewhere that does this and I just don't know what or where it is or how to install it, but I don't really care, I just wanna know how to do this.

TL;DR: How do I make all animations lesbian allowed?
Feels like this is fixed by installing the JMCP futa patch. Be careful as you read its documentation. Fully unlocked/unlimited sex needs particular changes to personalities, which could result in you not using the latest patch of particular personalities due to the changes made to enable JMCP futa patch.

• Sad
Reactions: EpicGamer4239

EpicGamer4239

Apr 24, 2020
Feels like this is fixed by installing the JMCP futa patch. Be careful as you read its documentation. Fully unlocked/unlimited sex needs particular changes to personalities, which could result in you not using the latest patch of particular personalities due to the changes made to enable JMCP futa patch.
I'll assume you mean "JapaneseMCPv25", which I have, problem is, I have literally no clue which one I need to install or even how to install it. Only thing I see related to futa with this is "sets_Open_futa_in_all_positions", which has 13 folders in it. Do I just put the "sets_Open_futa_in_all_positions" folder in data? Or in override? Or somewhere else?! I'll just try it myself. In the data folder. Nope, didn't work. In the override folder. Didn't work. Awawa... HELP ME PLEASE!! I wasn't lying when I said I need to know the exact steps.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I'll assume you mean "JapaneseMCPv25", which I have, problem is, I have literally no clue which one I need to install or even how to install it. Only thing I see related to futa with this is "sets_Open_futa_in_all_positions", which has 13 folders in it. Do I just put the "sets_Open_futa_in_all_positions" folder in data? Or in override? Or somewhere else?! I'll just try it myself. In the data folder. Nope, didn't work. In the override folder. Didn't work. Awawa... HELP ME PLEASE!! I wasn't lying when I said I need to know the exact steps.
Err, well... I told you to be careful. I haven't sprung for the futa / all gendered pairs all anims patch yet since I knew it would be a chore to figure out and debug. This falls outside my knowledge of fully doing myself, though if you search my name in this thread I did try to direct people towards helpful advice from other players and my own notes taken from when I was studying the archives on my first install. I was more precise in my advice in those earlier posts than I can afford at the current moment.

Reactions: EpicGamer4239

EpicGamer4239

Apr 24, 2020
Err, well... I told you to be careful. I haven't sprung for the futa / all gendered pairs all anims patch yet since I knew it would be a chore to figure out and debug. This falls outside my knowledge of fully doing myself, though if you search my name in this thread I did try to direct people towards helpful advice from other players and my own notes taken from when I was studying the archives on my first install. I was more precise in my advice in those earlier posts than I can afford at the current moment.
Yep. I was right. It was just me being stupid. It was literally so simple that I feel dumb even having to ask for help.
1.) Install JMCP
2.) Install the male ejaculation mod in the same zip as JMCP
3.) Put the sets folder in data. Then extract "sets_Open_futa_in_all_positions.7z" in the sets folder. Then go into the "sets_Open_futa_in_all_positions" folder. Then move the "When using male_ejaculation_SE_mod&futa" folder to the sets folder. Now, COPY every folder in that folder to the sets folder. Then delete the "sets_Open_futa_in_all_positions" folder.
4.) Open the game and go into a lesbian sex scene and check if it worked.
5.)

Most likely, a few of those steps are redundant and might cause problems but I don't care enough to fix it unless it actually will cause problems.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JustAl

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Reactions: JustAl

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
thank you! also do you know why some characters get stuck in a t-pose??
Because something is wrong. Yes, I had to - you need to understand how crucial it is to provide details.

That being said, my first guess would be: outdated AAU. Somebody needs to nuke the downloads in OP from orbit If you downloaded the game from the DDL links in OP - wipe whatever you got. Then open up the "Other Sources" spoiler and use the Modern Installation Guide link to get the actually-up-to-date version of the game (and AAU mod).

strawbpound

Nov 23, 2023
Because something is wrong. Yes, I had to - you need to understand how crucial it is to provide details.

That being said, my first guess would be: outdated AAU. Somebody needs to nuke the downloads in OP from orbit If you downloaded the game from the DDL links in OP - wipe whatever you got. Then open up the "Other Sources" spoiler and use the Modern Installation Guide link to get the actually-up-to-date version of the game (and AAU mod).
can you give me the link to the modern guide? idk if im just an idiot or smth but i cant find it </3

AlexanderCraze

Apr 8, 2023
could anyone help with this issue i have? Half of all the character cards i have are like this. I imagine its because im missing some files but im unsure of where i can get them. Also a guide on how to install them would be nice. Please AA2_063564.png CC 1717868384912.png

LucieHeartsG

Dec 20, 2022
Hello everyone, how are you i was wondering if AA3 exist ? because i like AA2 so much, and do you have a link for character for AA2 because i don't have inspiration for creating characters, i create my female PC but for the rest of the class i don't have many idea can someone help me thank you

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
We'll all be playing AA3 before then
Ive heard Illusion/Ill-games are cooperating with Valve on this one, so they will release AA3 alongside HL3. Should be any day now!

Hello everyone, how are you i was wondering if AA3 exist ? because i like AA2 so much, and do you have a link for character for AA2 because i don't have inspiration for creating characters, i create my female PC but for the rest of the class i don't have many idea can someone help me thank you
Try this for cards.

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Ive heard Illusion/Ill-games are cooperating with Valve on this one, so they will release AA3 alongside HL3. Should be any day now!
There is whatever that new game was that they announced. Whether that's actually AA3 or not is still up for debate I guess. I question whether Illusion actually has the talent/creativity to make AA3, which I would expect to improve upon AA2 and not just be Koikatsu-level shit with very little gameplay. Most of the stuff they've put out recently has just been glorified posers. The only one recently that I had any interest in was AI Shoujo since that had some actual gameplay to it, but one of the updates for it tanked the performance for me, so I gave up playing that.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes