Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Blessed be whoever updated the DDLs. May your pillow always be cold. (y)

Although, now the installation spoiler is even more confusing due to being almost entirely obsolete. :KEK: The question is: would it benefit from a clean-up? Since we did get an "update" for the links - yes; but since the "generally better" option is stil M.I.G. -...no? :unsure:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
The description on that module does NOT fill me with hope. If i end up buttfucked, im coming for you! D:<
Well, I just remembered. If you're playing a male PC and another male comes for you, then I think it doesn't handle that. I suppose I'll add that feature later I'll think about it after everything else is done (prob never). It does handle female attackers, traps and futa (module) attackers, and situations where any of those try to be the dom. However I didn't make an exception for male onto male because I assumed that was only male rapists or consensual gay sex. So no, it won't deflect a male rapist on your male player character. However since that'd likely only happen with your male player character being exploitable or low in strength to fail against modules like Brute that use fight success to decide for rape, you're fine. In short, you handle the gap already.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Well, I just remembered. If you're playing a male PC and another male comes for you, then I think it doesn't handle that. I suppose I'll add that feature later I'll think about it after everything else is done (prob never). It does handle female attackers, traps and futa (module) attackers, and situations where any of those try to be the dom. However I didn't make an exception for male onto male because I assumed that was only male rapists or consensual gay sex. So no, it won't deflect a male rapist on your male player character. However since that'd likely only happen with your male player character being exploitable or low in strength to fail against modules like Brute that use fight success to decide for rape, you're fine. In short, you handle the gap already.
Oh, its fine. Im pure hetero and my PC is not exploitable, so there shouldnt be any problems... i hope. Heh.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
somethingpersonal The update is not of the game/AAU, but rather of the download links: the DDLs were offering an "ancient" version - AA2Mini (yes, not even MiniPPX) bundled with AAU 1.5.3 (which is about 4 years old by now) -, people kept downloading it (since that is the first thing they see) and then, surprise-surprise, having everything break when trying to apply content made past that point (like mods and/or cards). Now, those problems go away because the version offered is much more recent (MiniPPX with AAU 1.10.0). Yes, it is slightly behind - latest AAU is 1.10.1 -, but that is a non-issue, since A) AAU can be updated separately, and B) those updates are not important enough to frantically install every single incremental update the day they get released. I, for one, am still using 1.9.1.

P.S. I am clueless as to what "v8" is supposed to stand for, exactly. Never bothered to find out.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I doubt anybody does but can you remove some sex poses. *cough* pegging *cough*
???
I haven't really kept up with this game in a while but since when was pegging in the game by default? Was there some update to the mods that added that as a default thing?

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
I haven't really kept up with this game in a while but since when was pegging in the game by default? Was there some update to the mods that added that as a default thing?
If you use the JMCP mod then you'll have a few pegging scenes. Normally it shouldn't bother you if you play without H-AI on because you would never click on those buttons if it's not your thing.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Out of unadulterated curiosity: any idea what that "release" would be OF, specifically? Clearly not the game itself - that one is done and over with for years now; AAU? But that one has its own versioning. What else is there? Just some random versioning for the tsukiyo bundle itself as a whole?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ArtificialAcademy2-MiniPPXv8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jan 26, 2018
is it possible to get a download where everything is already extracted because ive tried it more then a few times and i seem to suck at it because it does not work

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
is it possible to get a download where everything is already extracted
No. Go to the opening post, navigate to "Other Sources" clicky and follow the Modern Installation Guide to the letter. Ignore the download links in the OP - these are outdated (still) and i dont think anything will change about those. Ever.

vexx94

May 14, 2017
No. Go to the opening post, navigate to "Other Sources" clicky and follow the Modern Installation Guide to the letter. Ignore the download links in the OP - these are outdated (still) and i dont think anything will change about those. Ever.
fuck i did follow the guide to the letter but there's always something going wrong, either i get some black texture on some clothes or the uncensor stops working and sometimes i get errors while preview some characters downloaded from the cards, could some gentle soul upload a working version with as many mods as possible installed

Reactions: demonhuntercrow

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
when ever I use the cards download from bepisDB the game crashes or the card fails to load. what is the solution for this ?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Ignore the download links in the OP - these are outdated (still) and i dont think anything will change about those. Ever.
Mods aside - I personally think is it for the better that they are NOT part of the bundle -, those links are far from outdated now: MiniPPX with AAU 1.10.0. You even updooted my post thanking whoever did it. :rolleyes:

when ever I use the cards download from bepisDB the game crashes or the card fails to load. what is the solution for this ?
Gonna need more info than that. What does this "fails to load" look like? Just missing textures? Some error popup?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Mods aside - I personally think is it for the better that they are NOT part of the bundle -, those links are far from outdated now: MiniPPX with AAU 1.10.0. You even updooted my post thanking whoever did it. :rolleyes:
I may be old, but my memory is amazing... but short! I havent tried downloading anything from the links posted here in half a century, so i figured theyre still outdated. If its version 1.10.0 of AAU - its still outdated (even if only by a little bit). What i am sure of is that those links still dont have the basic stuff posted in the MIG (personality mods, textures, JMCP, blah) that can only be obtained from there.

Oh well, cant have everything.

• Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Out of unadulterated curiosity: any idea what that "release" would be OF, specifically? Clearly not the game itself - that one is done and over with for years now; AAU? But that one has its own versioning. What else is there? Just some random versioning for the tsukiyo bundle itself as a whole?
Without a changelog, my guess is they occasionally update the included ppx mods also

Last edited:

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Yes, the versioning is for the bundle as a whole. If you had V7 for example, a lot of your included mods would be outdated.

Bild_2024-06-11_00-59-54.png

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes