Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
in 0:10, the girl ask for what type of talk should they have; the left option seems to read "oogesa ni" (don't know what it means)
That would be the word for "exaggerated". If we think back to AA2, that would probably be something similar to "difficult" choices on actions like study/sports - the ones with lower chance and higher boost on success. Even the position is the same - leftmost.

I think in English it's meant to be something like "Summer Break! Scramble".
More guesswork from me: wrong word, but 100% correct on the idea/meaning. I am 99.9% sure that " バケ " is supposed to be short for " バケーション ", katakana form of the word "vacation".

The name and premise sound odd considering there's still a school, unless they're supposed to be going to summer school or something
Koikatsu did eventually go to the beach/resort place - another reason I believe this title is going to be "succeeding" Koikatsu, not Jinkou Gakuen (that we know as Artificial Academy)...if it has plans on succeeding anyone, to begin with. Which, by the way, reminds me that noone knows what ILLGAMES might (or might not) add in the future with addons/expansions/DLC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Now that I think about it, none of the screenshots for that new game indicate the possibility of playing as a female character. AA had it from the get-go, Koikatsu did not.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
P.S. Now that I think about it, none of the screenshots for that new game indicate the possibility of playing as a female character. AA had it from the get-go, Koikatsu did not.
The longer 2 minute video does show lesbian sex, which would seem to indicate the possibility of a female PC, unless it has some sort of voyeur feature like the AA2 module.

Edit: Actually, you can see this in the video too:
female_player.png

Last edited:

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
43 seconds into the new trailer shows what looks like a character selection screen and the "player" tag swapping from a girl to a boy, so playable female characters are probably still there.

Reactions: Tsugumi

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
why is there another male npc? Is it for NTR?
In the game the two male characters personalities appear like:

I can't even read those, but if I were to guess, I'd say male 1 is your typical "goody two-shoes" and male 2 is the "horny monkey". Therefore, if I'm correct, yes. NTR is a possibility.

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019

I can't even read those, but if I were to guess, I'd say male 1 is your typical "goody two-shoes" and male 2 is the "horny monkey". Therefore, if I'm correct, yes. NTR is a possibility.
He does fit that stereotype, honestly all of these characters I'm not that excited about.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Checked . Unlike Honey Come, which is available in both English and Japanese, Sama Bake! Sukuranburu (Summer Vacation! Scramble) is available only in Japanese.
Here is hoping for an English or Steam version to be announced in a few days, otherwise TT_TT

Last edited:

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Translation (Deepl)
line 1 - Chance to get the additional data "Thunder God Set" not for sale! - Preorder bonus page is now open!
line 2 - Create a whole city with unique characters! - Personality List
line 3 - A complex and intertwined human story woven by a variety of characters! - Concept page is now open!
line 4 - What are you going to do on your long summer vacation? - 3D Community Observation & Intervention Simulator "Samabake! Sukuranburu official website open!

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Here's some of the text from the concepts page run through a translator. Someone else will have to translate the images.

Champinon

May 20, 2017

Translated with cotrans:

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Female personalities (Translated with Cotrans so not 100% reliable but close enough)

There's a lot of variety for females but is a little bit underwelming to have only two personalities for the males, i guess they'll add more with DLC and free updates, i hope they also add the quirks menú from Artificial Academy so we can have girls with the same main personality but diferent attitudes.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
There's a lot of variety for females but is a little bit underwelming to have only two personalities for the males, i guess they'll add more with DLC and free updates
It's also odd that the only 2 male personalities are completely unvoiced

decagem

Feb 20, 2024

That means Samabake! Sukuranburu can be bought for 4,400 yen (28,03 USD), if anyone is interested.
Too bad visa c-cards can't be used on DLsite anymore.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So.. ive ran into a problem with a . Namely, ive tried to do the usual, which is stripping all modules off of it and re-saving it. As a result, the card got corrupted (0k size) and the editor crashed. Tried a few more times and the whole thing repeated itself.

Why do i even ask? This card is unique, in that it has the "thicc" size on it, without using the games chubby frame. While i could simply copy the slider positions while the card is still "functional", id rather use the original model (due to lack of skill in creating these).

Also, i may have been silent, but im not blind - i see the commotion around the "AA-esque" game from illusion/ill games. I dont like the fact that the characters (still) look childish, and that the devs havent moved the age range into the 20s-30s. The hint of a school setting being the background is also getting kinda tedious.

Looks like i will have to get a new rig to run it too... *sigh* expenses, expenses...

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
So.. ive ran into a problem with a . Namely, ive tried to do the usual, which is stripping all modules off of it and re-saving it. As a result, the card got corrupted (0k size) and the editor crashed. Tried a few more times and the whole thing repeated itself.
Definitely seems like there's something wrong with that card. I had the same result. It's also incredibly small to begin with compared to every other card I have. It's only 150KB and it doesn't extract any overrides. One of the mesh overrides shown in the editor also doesn't look right to me:
overrides.jpg

It has been downloaded 5400 times without any comments complaining about it though, so maybe it's just us that suck

Edit: I guess the size isn't noteworthy. I have a few small cards like that where the overrides weren't bundled with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monosomething

decagem

Feb 20, 2024

About the childish look, I think that's related to girls being slender in general. I mean, I've watched some k-dramas and the girls look really young even though they're in their mid to late 20s.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Definitely seems like there's something wrong with that card. I had the same result. It's also incredibly small to begin with compared to every other card I have. It's only 150KB and it doesn't extract any overrides. One of the mesh overrides shown in the editor also doesn't look right to me:
View attachment 3736350

It has been downloaded 5400 times without any comments complaining about it though, so maybe it's just us that suck

Edit: I guess the size isn't noteworthy. I have a few small cards like that where the overrides weren't bundled with it.
Oh well... at least ill run the card through the editor to copy the slider settings. Being able to put more clothes on a chubby frame is worth the hassle, i think.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Oh well... at least ill run the card through the editor to copy the slider settings. Being able to put more clothes on a chubby frame is worth the hassle, i think.
It depends on the outfit, but in my experience going too extreme with some of the AAU sliders will cause a lot of clipping issues, particularly with skirts. If you check the Swim outfit for that card in the editor you'll see an example of what I mean

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
It depends on the outfit, but in my experience going too extreme with some of the AAU sliders will cause a lot of clipping issues, particularly with skirts. If you check the Swim outfit for that card in the editor you'll see an example of what I mean
Oh, im aware. Ive seen a number of clipping cases with a lot of cards, and its just because someones put melon size tits on the card (which i would promptly reduce to a sensible size).

I was rather looking for inspiration, as to which sliders do what exactly. I found myself trying to turn normal frame chicks into chubby ones using the sliders, but the results were screaming "body horror!". I just dont have the... sense, i guess. Hehe.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes