JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Got any idea how i can update the clothes ppx?
Follow the Modern Install Guide until you get to the file repository with the PPX files. Install the core PXX files suggested. Then follow the link to StupidHair's workbook and go to the spreadsheet that contains the clothing resources. Theoretically for most cards you won't need to go that far because the main clothes archive gives the most popular stuff most people use, but some stuff is tucked away in someone's collection that's not part of the main pile, you will seek them out by visiting the sheet for the clothing resources first and downloading what you don't have, then you can visit the main author page and visit all those Mega and MediaFire links.

BlackShirt

Mar 30, 2018
The AA2 discord is straight up crazy. I lost my discord account, signed up another account and try to join it, try to do QT tax but people just insult me without stating that I broke any rule or what was wrong with my QT tax then kicked me out when I asked them what was wrong with me or what rule I broke.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
The AA2 discord is straight up crazy. I lost my discord account, signed up another account and try to join it, try to do QT tax but people just insult me without stating that I broke any rule or what was wrong with my QT tax then kicked me out when I asked them what was wrong with me or what rule I broke.
we've had a bad history with spammers, bots, and spies. if you're who i think you are, and you rejoin, i will accept you in

Reactions: JustAl

BlackShirt

Mar 30, 2018
has announced a new game "Sama Bake! Sukuranburu" is how you read the Japanese name. I think in English it's meant to be something like "Summer Break! Scramble".
Planned release date is August 30, 2024 a Friday.
Price: 8,800 Yen.
Nothing about a Steam version is mentioned.
In any case, this new game will be pretty much unmoddable.

we've had a bad history with spammers, bots, and spies. if you're who i think you are, and you rejoin, i will accept you in
I sent a message to you.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I've attempted to fix a couple of modules that had some issues. These fixed versions are intended to be drop-in replacements for the originals so that you don't have to swap the module on every card that had the original.

Cards will use the updated version of the module automatically when they're added to the class. If you want a card in an ongoing game to use the updated version, you'll have to update the modules on the card in AA2Edit and save it, then use QTEdit to load the class, and under the Advanced tab you can import the AAUnlimited data for the card in the class from the card you just saved in AA2Edit.

These are not my modules and I take no credit for them. All credit goes to the original module creators, whoever they are.

Drunk
1. This module had an incorrect Init trigger which was pointed out by bloodbirthe , so that has been fixed.

2. Despite the module description implying that the character would drink whenever they went to the restaurant, it actually only took effect in limited circumstances. If another character invited the NPC with the module, the drunk effect would be applied, but if the NPC with the module invited another NPC or the PC, the effect would not be applied. It also wouldn't take effect from group/minna invites to the restaurant. I've added handling for all of those cases, and this also means that if one Drunk NPC invites another Drunk NPC, they'll both get drunk together, whereas before it only would have affected the invited NPC. The only case I didn't manage to handle is if a Drunk NPC does a group invite and only the PC agrees to go.

Murderous
This module had a bug that would sometimes cause the Murderous NPC to get stuck in a loop of trying to interact with their target, causing both NPCs to get locked in place for a while.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To fix the problem I've removed that interaction, and instead the Murderous NPC will go to the room that their target is in, which I think is in the spirit of what the original creator probably intended i.e. stalking.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I've attempted to fix a couple of modules that had some issues.
You know, something just dawned on me. The "Cheater" module. Im completely inept at dealing with these, so i will only mention that it has, from what ive gathered, two states of activation: Proactive and Reactive.

If someone were to remove the Proactive part, and then modify the Reactive part via hooking it onto the "Cheater!" status... while making the module global... we could have NPCs that actually cheat on you in revenge. Maybe. Possibly. Perhaps?

In other news, a slut ive banged got into a relationship with some guy. At one point she called out to have sex - ive accepted (since she was missing the voice lines and subs for this interaction, and i thought someone just asked to go study or something... hey, it was crowded, okay?!).
Weve had sex in a corridor, with everyone, including the sluts boyfriend, watching... so ive checked the statue afterwards, and the guy didnt even generate the "Cheater!" status towards her. Dont know if its a bug or what, but i will keep an eye on it more - if this ability works *this way*, then you can have far more than just multiple sex friends, but multiple lovers too.
*shakes head in disbelief at the devs potential oversight*

EDIT:
Untitled.png

So yea... i found a way to completely break the game. The "in private room" character of this call out breaks it uttery - you cant be interrupted, you cant be competed over, and everyone ignores the fact that someones potential relationship partner is cheating on them via this interaction. If theres one thing that doesnt change is... people still burst out of the room screaming from time to time, and every time this happens youre still raking in 15 partial hate points. A small price to pay, i think - CHEAT AWAY!

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
You know, something just dawned on me. The "Cheater" module. Im completely inept at dealing with these, so i will only mention that it has, from what ive gathered, two states of activation: Proactive and Reactive.

If someone were to remove the Proactive part, and then modify the Reactive part via hooking it onto the "Cheater!" status... while making the module global... we could have NPCs that actually cheat on you in revenge. Maybe. Possibly. Perhaps?
I've thought a bit about how a cheating module could work. Rather than checking for the Cheater! status which you can get even without sex, you could instead have it react to when an NPC actually declares their intent to cheat in a conversation. I think they will only state that if they actually witness their lover having sex, rather than just hugging/kissing/groping somebody

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I've thought a bit about how a cheating module could work. Rather than checking for the Cheater! status which you can get even without sex, you could instead have it react to when an NPC actually declares their intent to cheat in a conversation. I think they will only state that if they actually witness their lover having sex, rather than just hugging/kissing/groping somebody
Yeah, see, the problem is that each time they tell you that they will "revenge" cheat on you, you take a massive hit of 5 dislike count and 5 hate count, instantly dropping you to 20 love count (if it was 30 when the whole thing happened), and they can almost instantly "double tap" this interaction on you, like they did on me here.

So i think a quick response to a cheating partner might be a more suitable penalty. Its up to debate, obviously.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention - the post i linked to? The girl that "warned" me about cheating only saw me kiss my main girl. She didnt actually witness us having sex. Still, she double tapped on the warning in a span of some 20 seconds, and ruined our LLDH as a result.

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah, see, the problem is that each time they tell you that they will "revenge" cheat on you, you take a massive hit of 5 dislike count and 5 hate count, instantly dropping you to 20 love count (if it was 30 when the whole thing happened), and they can almost instantly "double tap" this interaction on you, like they did on me here.

So i think a quick response to a cheating partner might be a more suitable penalty. Its up to debate, obviously.
I guess it depends on what the goal of the module is. Is it to have the NPC who was cheated on go and cheat secretly, and then return the relationship to normal afterwards? Or should the cheater know they're now being cheated on as a form of revenge.

You could also prevent them from declaring their intent twice. After the first declaration you'd set a flag that would remain set until they've taken their revenge. If the NPC tries to have the same conversation again it would just cancel their action.

If it were to be based on the Cheater! opinion, I think the response would have to be measured. Seems like an overreaction for them to go and have sex with somebody just because they saw their lover hugging someone

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I guess it depends on what the goal of the module is. Is it to have the NPC who was cheated on go and cheat secretly, and then return the relationship to normal afterwards? Or should the cheater know they're now being cheated on as a form of revenge.

You could also prevent them from declaring their intent twice. After the first declaration you'd set a flag that would remain set until they've taken their revenge. If the NPC tries to have the same conversation again it would just cancel their action.

If it were to be based on the Cheater! opinion, I think the response would have to be measured. Seems like an overreaction for them to go and have sex with somebody just because they saw their lover hugging someone
Thats why ive said its up to debate. Its a difficult decision to make, because, like youve mentioned, what happens after theyve cheated on you? Do you continue on as if nothing happened? And if so, what about the sex friend theyve made via their revenge? Its gonna be a constant pain the ass... hmm....

Monosomething

May 24, 2019

Double posting, but oh well. I cant, physically, come up with a solution to this. I WANT the NPCs to have a way of taking revenge on the player for cheating on them. After all - we can cheat on our partners all the time, since were not really bound to mechanics as much as they are - giving them an option is (imo) a good thing. I mean, its not difficult for us to "keep it in our pants", so if we do slip up, we should feel the consequences of it.

Im leaving it up to you. And i agree about the revenge being measured - kissing and groping should, however, be reason enough for the revenge to take place - these are "higher love count" abilities that cant be used from the get go. Even when fighting off some shits struck with MM, our relationship partner gets hugged from to time. We turn a blind eye to this, but not to gropes or kisses (or, at least, i dont, especially if i intend to play monogamous).

So, surprise me! You can make alterations if this "initial build" doesnt turn out that good.

Reactions: JustAl

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I WANT the NPCs to have a way of taking revenge on the player for cheating on them. After all - we can cheat on our partners all the time, since were not really bound to mechanics as much as they are - giving them an option is (imo) a good thing. I mean, its not difficult for us to "keep it in our pants", so if we do slip up, we should feel the consequences of it.
So you would only want this to apply if the PC cheats, and not for NPC-NPC relationships?

Also, I'm still working on/testing other stuff that I want to release before starting anything new, so I'm not sure when I'll actually get to this.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So you would only want this to apply if the PC cheats, and not for NPC-NPC relationships?
If possible, i want it to affect both the PC and NPC-NPC relations (guess the term is "global" - its a matter of convenience - place the module on one card to affect them all), so that we get a share of the pie too, if some random chick feels cheated on by her partner ;)

Also, I'm still working on/testing other stuff that I want to release before starting anything new, so I'm not sure when I'll actually get to this.
Take your time. We aint in a rush.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Another double-post on a single page. Im going to hell - its decided!

View attachment 3742139
Twisted does have some weird lines, as the name suggests. I only have one card with that personality, and I tend to avoid it since it also has the Succubus module. I prefer to foist her onto my enemies instead.

Space Case is weird also. Gyaru I find pretty annoying. I've never really thought about a favorite. There's some that I haven't tried yet, but I guess if I had to pick one I'd say Harsh. It's not as overbearing as some of the others.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
please help i followed the guide for the outfits but nothing us showing up
The outfits aren't showing up? Unless you downloaded the ppx files for additional outfits and placed them into your data folder, you'll only have whatever the game normally comes with.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes