Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Heh, funny. I completely forgot that this little function exists. Yeah, next time i see it, ima give it a try.

This actually reminded me - if anyone wants to do a test on MM, kick someone out of the class, and put a new card in. Observe their LLDH gain closely, as well as their popularity ranking. Its especially visible in games a couple weeks old - a nobody comes in and instantly jump up to, like, 5th spot on the ranking. Its a good eye opener as to how the mechanic works, because, in spite of all my explanations, people might not quite get how this "magic" happens.
It always annoys me that it takes me like a week in-game to build any substantial relationships with my playstyle, meanwhile some NPCs have multiple best friends by day 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
It always annoys me that it takes me like a week in-game to build any substantial relationships with my playstyle, meanwhile some NPCs have multiple best friends by day 2.
Multiple best friends on day 2 is the least of our concerns - the problems start, where one card gets killed (or i just remove them), gets replaced, and the girl i fought so hard for from the start of the game is now more than eager to suck the new guys dick (mutual "overflowing love!"). Like... what?! You literally told him to study and now you want his kids?!

Fortunately... there more than one way to skin a cat...
the-beatings-will-continue.jpeg
...while simultaneously telling my girl what a piece of shit the new guy is. Works like a charm!

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Multiple best friends on day 2 is the least of our concerns - the problems start, where one card gets killed (or i just remove them), gets replaced, and the girl i fought so hard for from the start of the game is now more than eager to suck the new guys dick (mutual "overflowing love!"). Like... what?! You literally told him to study and now you want his kids?!

Fortunately... there more than one way to skin a cat...
View attachment 3748048
...while simultaneously telling my girl what a piece of shit the new guy is. Works like a charm!
The NPCs in my current game have been unusually standoffish. It's been 3 weeks and barely anyone has hooked up. There's only been a single couple that formed without any sort of influencing from myself. I've also been trying to get the same NPC killed for 3 weeks. I've had him targeted by 3 Evil NPCs so far. The first 2 went after the girl he cheated with first and got arrested. The 3rd Evil NPC has had the TOGETHER FOREVER status for days and hasn't made any attempts yet.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The NPCs in my current game have been unusually standoffish. It's been 3 weeks and barely anyone has hooked up. There's only been a single couple that formed without any sort of influencing from myself. I've also been trying to get the same NPC killed for 3 weeks. I've had him targeted by 3 Evil NPCs so far. The first 2 went after the girl he cheated with first and got arrested. The 3rd Evil NPC has had the TOGETHER FOREVER status for days and hasn't made any attempts yet.
I think i have to get acquainted with the "killer" module for my PC. Removing someone from the class would be beneficial, once youve made so many enemies that most of the male population part of the class becomes a minefield:

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

• Haha
Reactions: Kujokuji
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes