Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Its interesting seeing/hearing how people play this game.

I (like to) think i play the game fairly conservatively - i do the usual "get in the pants of every chick" or "get in the pants of one chick" and annoy the living bejeezus out of everyone trying to get in their pants by (ab)using my superior love count. The results you could clearly see in the screenshots above - looks like guys just dont like being marginalized by a single individual, intercepting them at every step and competing over them talking about weather and cute bunnies. From then on, though, the situation deteriorates to a point, where all other guys want to fight me. While i will endure it for a while, it gets boring rather quickly, so im spicing things up by picking up the killer module... which i will probably use very infrequently. Would be nice to have some sort of module to boost fighting, so that the loser would... i dont know. Walk at a pace of the Otaku personality for the rest of the day? Or something?

You doing your scheming would be too time consuming for me. Plus, i hate skipping days.
I am still trying to bang all the chicks on the side, but my primary goal is rack up body counts. This current game has been rather slow though. It's a far cry from the game I mentioned a while back where I ended up having to replace more than half the class in the span of a couple weeks.

I'm gonna be disappointed if there isn't any sort of murder mechanic in "AA3"

Reactions: Monosomething

WiltedFlower

May 8, 2021
Speaking of murder and modules...Does anyone know how the Detective module works? I'm trying to do a murder mystery playthrough but it's hard when I can't find the reports after questioning. "- the Detective can read their previous reports by targeting a person and going to the library. The reports are printed in the console" is what it says but what do they mean by console?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Speaking of murder and modules...Does anyone know how the Detective module works? I'm trying to do a murder mystery playthrough but it's hard when I can't find the reports after questioning. "- the Detective can read their previous reports by targeting a person and going to the library. The reports are printed in the console" is what it says but what do they mean by console?
The console is part of the game launcher. It's the tab on the far right. You might need to set "Default log priority" to "info" under the AA2Unlimited tab in order to see the messages from the module

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Untitled.png

In other, more serious, news - another tiny update on the "Lets have sex" call out:
The call out will NOT work on highest virtue cards - these completely ignore you, regardless of their love count, whether they have a partner or not, or anything else.

As for the issue, where the card accepts the call out, but then ignores you? I have no idea what might be causing it. Sometimes it works, other times it doesnt, and there is no clear indicator of what governs it (kinda like that one high virtue chick that, after becoming sex friends, asked me to have sex on numerous occasions out of her own will - something unique in its own right, though im thinking it might be tied to the "Easygoing" trait). I glanced over the traits of the cards that did this, but found nothing out of the ordinary. Theres no modules on any of them, so thats not the issue either. Its just unreliable, which just means that forcing them might be the only option to extract anything out of em - infirmary is our friend, still.

EDIT:
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Grim

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Are you gonna replace the dead, or are you just clearing the board? I usually use it as an opportunity to find new cards to download.
As you see with the new guy that took the spot of the last victim - i will replace them. I could just remove them from class, but murdering them is more fun... especially when the mysterious murder happens in the classroom just after the lesson ends, with nobody batting an eye to a new body hitting the floor! Heh!

Reactions: Grim
Oct 14, 2018
Am I missing something ? I've downloaded v8.7 from here, added a couple character cards but that's all, but when I click "Launch the game" it just stops responding and doesn't open. I tried waiting but even after 5-10min it still doesn't get anywhere.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Am I missing something ? I've downloaded v8.7 from here, added a couple character cards but that's all, but when I click "Launch the game" it just stops responding and doesn't open. I tried waiting but even after 5-10min it still doesn't get anywhere.
Go into the "extra" folder and install directx_Jun2010_redist, vc_redist.x64, vc_redist.x86, and windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9-win-x64. Better yet, follow . You can skip the downloading the game part since you already have it.

Also, that folder really shouldn't be labeled as "extra". It's misleading

Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe
Oct 14, 2018
Go into the "extra" folder and install directx_Jun2010_redist, vc_redist.x64, vc_redist.x86, and windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9-win-x64.

Better yet, follow . You can skip the downloading the game part since you already have it.
Ooooh, I figured it was just a download and play game, alright thank you for the help! :)(y)

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
The disruptive manner in which some people write their modules pisses me off. Instead of having their triggers respond to very specific events/actions, they'll just broadly respond to a wide range of actions in order to try and insert their own module's actions in place of whatever else is currently occurring.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The disruptive manner in which some people write their modules pisses me off. Instead of having their triggers respond to very specific events/actions, they'll just broadly respond to a wide range of actions in order to try and insert their own module's actions in place of whatever else is currently occurring.
...aaaaand im almost certain this "disruptive manner" is also the cause of a fair bit of crashes ive experienced before i started stripping cards of modules. Gotta point a finger on something/one!

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
...aaaaand im almost certain this "disruptive manner" is also the cause of a fair bit of crashes ive experienced before i started stripping cards of modules. Gotta point a finger on something/one!
I'm not experiencing any crashes, but I'm getting a lot of interference from other modules with my own module. They'll essentially cancel whatever my module was doing in order to do what their module wants to do instead. The Stalker module is one of the worst offenders I've encountered so far.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I'm not experiencing any crashes, but I'm getting a lot of interference from other modules with my own module. They'll essentially cancel whatever my module was doing in order to do what their module wants to do instead. The Stalker module is one of the worst offenders I've encountered so far.
Well, i havnt the slightest idea about modules, apart from the few ive tested, but the default game has two forms of stalking built into it already:

1. The stupid one, where the NPC will cling onto you and follow you around (which is mighty annoying, by the way...)
2. A more refined stalking mechanic, where the NPC will follow you around at a distance, not interact with you, but hang around in the same area as you, while looking in your direction:

Imagine youre in the locker room of the school, standing next to the lockers themselves. An NPC with high love count will enter the room, but rather than clinging onto you like example 1, it will just walk around, stopping from time to time to look at you, then move about some more, repeat. If you move from the locker room to, say, the courtyard - the NPC might follow you there, and if youre standing next to the tables - the NPC will chill on the far side of the area, while facing you.

With that said, i have no idea how the stalker module actually works (since i find it pointless, given what ive just described). What is even the intent of the module, if stalking is already in the game? Some things will just never be known...

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Well, i havnt the slightest idea about modules, apart from the few ive tested, but the default game has two forms of stalking built into it already:

1. The stupid one, where the NPC will cling onto you and follow you around (which is mighty annoying, by the way...)
2. A more refined stalking mechanic, where the NPC will follow you around at a distance, not interact with you, but hang around in the same area as you, while looking in your direction:

Imagine youre in the locker room of the school, standing next to the lockers themselves. An NPC with high love count will enter the room, but rather than clinging onto you like example 1, it will just walk around, stopping from time to time to look at you, then move about some more, repeat. If you move from the locker room to, say, the courtyard - the NPC might follow you there, and if youre standing next to the tables - the NPC will chill on the far side of the area, while facing you.

With that said, i have no idea how the stalker module actually works (since i find it pointless, given what ive just described). What is even the intent of the module, if stalking is already in the game? Some things will just never be known...
The Stalker module is essentially a more aggressive, more persistent form of stalking. It'll perform a number of actions towards the target when it detects that there's no witnesses around.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes