Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
What conditions have to be met for a lewd promise? How much does it take for a normal/high/highest virtue char to give you a promise?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
What conditions have to be met for a lewd promise? How much does it take for a normal/high/highest virtue char to give you a promise?
-for normal virtue - love count in the teens is enough.
-for high virtue - its over 21 love count.
-highest virtue doesnt offer lewd promises, except to their relationship partner.

It is chance based, though, so dont get discouraged if you dont get offered any.
Now... whether the NPC will actually deliver on the promise is another issue, and its not guaranteed they will. As a rule of thumb, though - you should always reject lewd promises coming from sluts. You can fuck them at any point, so their lewd promise is utterly worthless.

EDIT: make sure, that if you DO receive a lewd promise from a high virtue chick, any and all forms of H-AI are disabled. Otherwise you will end up like me, where H-AI went straight for vaginal penetration, which high virtue will reject on the first sex session.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kujokuji

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
-for normal virtue - love count in the teens is enough.
-for high virtue - its over 21 love count.
-highest virtue doesnt offer lewd promises, except to their relationship partner.

It is chance based, though, so dont get discouraged if you dont get offered any.
Now... whether the NPC will actually deliver on the promise is another issue, and its not guaranteed they will. As a rule of thumb, though - you should always reject lewd promises coming from sluts. You can fuck them at any point, so their lewd promise is utterly worthless.

EDIT: make sure, that if you DO receive a lewd promise from a high virtue chick, any and all forms of H-AI are disabled. Otherwise you will end up like me, where H-AI went straight for vaginal penetration, which high virtue will reject on the first sex session.
My man! I've played this game long enough to know about these things. I generally refuse lewd promises from the low virtue chars. I'm trying to lay every girl in this save, and I just needed to know how to get around being in relationships with the high virtue ones.

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I'm trying to lay every girl in this save, and I just needed to know how to get around being in relationships with the high virtue ones.
Well, luckily for you, youre speaking to an expert on the topic!

You can bait (almost*) any NPC to compete over you, as long as youre giving them an opportunity to actually compete. Heres a quick crash course on how to get into (almost*) any pants you can think of:

1. Make sure their love count towards you is over 21.
2. Find a slut and fuck her somewhere in the open.
3. Wait for your primary target to find you fucking and compete over you.
4a. Never choose vaginal penetration with high/highest virtue chicks on the first sex session.
4b. ...
5. Profit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grim and Kujokuji

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Whoa... well thats something you dont see every day. I was checking QtEdit whether my girl got hit with MM and i found this...

My girls opinion of a guy:
Untitled.png

The guys opinion of my girl:
Untitled1.png

Someone might say "oh, thats probably because one side insulted/fought the other as their first interaction" -- no. If that was the case, there would be some indication of this happening on the "offenders" side. Ive looked through incoming/outgoing interactions, and... they were empty. As in, the in/outgoing interactions between them didnt exist (they never interacted).

This looks like "reverse MM". Its either that, or the guy became the target of the most well organized bad rumor barrage coming not from one NPC, but from the entire class. I almost feel sorry for him...

First time i see something like this. o.0

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Full announcement in JP on Friday, very likely to be thursday night in ET timezone(s) This version of this video comes straight from the as opposed to the which is shorter.

We're really back, folks.
It certainly looks AA-esque, although if that one screen is supposed to be the class roster, 12 characters is a significant drop from 25. I suppose it's possible there's multiple classes though

Reactions: JustAl

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
It certainly looks AA-esque, although if that one screen is supposed to be the class roster, 12 characters is a significant drop from 25. I suppose it's possible there's multiple classes though
Yeah until we see more that roster screen is sorta giving off the vibe that it might be more like Koikatsu and the other dude on the last slot might be more of a mandatory slot for a second guy who'd show up during VN segments rather than it being like AA.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah until we see more that roster screen is sorta giving off the vibe that it might be more like Koikatsu and the other dude on the last slot might be more of a mandatory slot for a second guy who'd show up during VN segments rather than it being like AA.
Hard to tell about the last slot because it's also the only other male character shown on that screen. The difference in the appearance of the outline/text bubble might just be due to that and possibly because of a difference in sexual orientation/opinion.

Edit: You can also see that character on the map in some shots with the other characters

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
demonhuntercrow Which version is "this version"? Number, please. And could it be that you simply did not wait long enough? I have to wait some 20-30 seconds every time I hit that Launch button before the game window pops up.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Full announcement in JP on Friday, very likely to be thursday night in ET timezone(s) This version of this video comes straight from the as opposed to the which is shorter.

We're really back, folks.
View attachment 3728218
From what I could understand in the video, it is a new Artificial Academy.
For example,
- in 0:07, PC is calling people around for what seems to be a group activity.
- in 0:10, the girl ask for what type of talk should they have; the left option seems to read "oogesa ni" (don't know what it means); can't read the middle option; and the right option reads "futsuu ni" (it means normally)
- in 0:12, the roster shows what every one think about the PC (upper left character). The other male character (bottom right) thinks "naka yoshi" (they get along). The girls are either "dai suki" (like alot/love) or "suki kamo" (may like/love, think she likes/loves)
- 0:13, show what others think of the girl to the right of PC. PC is "suki" (likes/loves); the other male "suki kamo". The other girls are "suki kamo"; "saite" (the worst); "kini naru" (always on my mind/interested); among other I couldn't read/understand.
- 0:15, the girl, kogawa nanako (I think) says "dochi ka ni ki- me- te- " (which is it/the one? de- ci- de!)
- 0:18, the girls seem to be complaining about having eaten too much.
- 0:24, the girl, Yamaguchi ?", says "fufu, jitto shitete ne..." (fufu, just stay still, okay?). Options are blue: "nani?" (what?); red: couldn't read. After that the girl says something about doing something like that isn't half bad.
Lastly, given the girls clothes (casual instead of uniforms), the game setting may be college or university based.

That's all
Best regards.
decagem.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
does anyone have a launch fix for this version my previous one does not work and the launcher freezes
I think I share your issue.
Check windows event viewer. If you find an entry saying something like ".net core dll "hostfxr.dll" could not be found", you'll have to install the .net packed with the game available in MIG.

Jan 26, 2018
I think I share your issue.
Check windows event viewer. If you find an entry saying something like ".net core dll "hostfxr.dll" could not be found", you'll have to install the .net packed with the game available in MIG.
yeah im so dumb for forgetting that

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Lastly, given the girls clothes (casual instead of uniforms), the game setting may be college or university based.
While it does seem largely casual in what they've shown so far, there are a couple of outfits shown that could be considered uniforms. Seems like they might just be giving more options this time.

Reactions: KekKoo

LucieHeartsG

Dec 20, 2022
Hello Everyone can someone have some custom Tan for a succubus or incubus characters i don't know where i can find them thank you

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I'm hopeful but cautious. I'm glad something like an Artificial Academy series sequel is coming.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
has announced a new game "Sama Bake! Sukuranburu" is how you read the Japanese name. I think in English it's meant to be something like "Summer Break! Scramble".
Planned release date is August 30, 2024 a Friday.
Price: 8,800 Yen.
Nothing about a Steam version is mentioned.

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
has announced a new game "Sama Bake! Sukuranburu" is how you read the Japanese name. I think in English it's meant to be something like "Summer Break! Scramble".
Planned release date is August 30, 2024 a Friday.
Price: 8,800 Yen.
Nothing about a Steam version is mentioned.
The name and premise sound odd considering there's still a school, unless they're supposed to be going to summer school or something

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes