Grim

Aug 17, 2016
FYI, the Polyamorous module does not work on characters with the Evil trait. It'll prevent the "Cheater!" opinion, but it won't stop them from getting the "TOGETHER FOREVER" and "I'll get you" opinions of their lover and those they cheat with. I've got a that I download with both the Evil trait and the Polyamorous module in my current game, and she's currently planning a double homicide.
She only managed to kill one of her targets. Somebody else managed to kill her instead before she could get the 2nd target. This class has been the wild west so far. In less than 2 weeks there's been 1 arrest, 1 teacher expulsion, and 5 murders. 2 of the murders I'm not even 100% certain who the killer was since they were completely unexpected.

Edit: Also, I quicksaved on the Saturday of the exam since I haven't been able to do a normal save because of all the murders. I tried reloading that save and it was as if I had saved Saturday night, so it skipped over the exam and the next playable day for me is Sunday morning. So that's something to be careful of if you're using quicksaves.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAl

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
She only managed to kill one of her targets. Somebody else managed to kill her instead before she could get the 2nd target. This class has been the wild west so far. In less than 2 weeks there's been 1 arrest, 1 teacher expulsion, and 5 murders. 2 of the murders I'm not even 100% certain who the killer was since they were completely unexpected.

Edit: Also, I quicksaved on the Saturday of the exam since I haven't been able to do a normal save because of all the murders. I tried reloading that save and it was as if I had saved Saturday night, so it skipped over the exam and the next playable day for me is Sunday morning. So that's something to be careful of if you're using quicksaves.
Yeah... one of the reasons i dont like the evil trait is that the murder skips a day. I dont use quicksaves, and i usually play a day or two and quit. If this time extends to another day? Nah.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Yeah... one of the reasons i dont like the evil trait is that the murder skips a day. I dont use quicksaves, and i usually play a day or two and quit. If this time extends to another day? Nah.
Pseudo-murder through expulsion does not skip a day. Just in case you want someone to suddenly go missing yet for the class to otherwise continue as it always has. Yup, the victim card will just be gone from the roster and the rest of the day will continue.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
In my case, I think only 2 of the murders are attributable to the Evil trait. I think 2 of them were the result of the Yandere Type C module, and the 5th one I'm not really sure about. 2 NPCs that both have the Yandere C module hooked up, and I think they've been going around murdering people that pissed off their partner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
In my case, I think only 2 of the murders are attributable to the Evil trait. I think 2 of them were the result of the Yandere Type C module, and the 5th one I'm not really sure about. 2 NPCs that both have the Yandere C module hooked up, and I think they've been going around murdering people that pissed off their partner.
The ultimate power couple.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
The ultimate power couple.
Yep, although one of them now has a target on her back from an evil NPC, so they might not be a couple for much longer.

Edit: The body count continues to climb. It's the 3rd week, and the current totals are: 1 expulsion, 3 arrests, and 7 murders. One of the yanderes was arrested trying to kill an evil NPC, but her yandere lover finished the job. The remaining yandere who was the one marked for death by another evil NPC has avoided death so far. The evil NPC previously targeting her seems to have lost interest for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Pseudo-murder through expulsion does not skip a day. Just in case you want someone to suddenly go missing yet for the class to otherwise continue as it always has. Yup, the victim card will just be gone from the roster and the rest of the day will continue.
Yeah, but thats a module, isnt it?

Yep, although one of them now has a target on her back from an evil NPC, so they might not be a couple for much longer.

Edit: The body count continues to climb. It's the 3rd week, and the current totals are: 1 expulsion, 3 arrests, and 7 murders. One of the yanderes was arrested trying to kill an evil NPC, but her yandere lover finished the job. The remaining yandere who was the one marked for death by another evil NPC has avoided death so far. The evil NPC previously targeting her seems to have lost interest for now.
Do you even have a class left at this point? Are you replacing the killed cards? If an evil card (of the two i have...) murders someone, i replace them with someone else. But if a dozen of NPCs died, i would cry due to the skipped days, but on a more serious note - i would probably just scrap the save.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Do you even have a class left at this point? Are you replacing the killed cards? If an evil card (of the two i have...) murders someone, i replace them with someone else. But if a dozen of NPCs died, i would cry due to the skipped days, but on a more serious note - i would probably just scrap the save.
Yeah I replace the cards whenever I get a chance, i.e. when it doesn't skip to the next day due to another murder. It's giving me an excuse to download some of the Maker May cards, but I've also got plenty already downloaded that I can randomly add in. Currently the class is 4 cards down due to 3 consecutive days of murders/attempts. This is the most violent class that I can remember.

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
Is there any new update added recently? Like triggers, personalities or sex positions? I really want to add more stuff
oh also, does anyone download other "rooms"? I plan to download some but not sure where to put it, like just in "data"? And how to go to those rooms too

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Anybody know what the "Hidden Camera" module is? Given how adept i am at using/making them and how absolutely enamored i am with modules, i took a look at the trigger page. Obviously, with my expertise, i knew EXACTLY what makes it tick. So, just to check your knowledge... what is it? What triggers it? What does it do?

EDIT (completely unrelated):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Anybody know what the "Hidden Camera" module is? Given how adept i am at using/making them and how absolutely enamored i am with modules, i took a look at the trigger page. Obviously, with my expertise, i knew EXACTLY what makes it tick. So, just to check your knowledge... what is it? What triggers it? What does it do?
Like the description implies "beyond any real importance", the module doesn't do all that much. It just increases the arousal of the card with the module if they've traded any of their items with another character, and that character has sex with somebody else. It's essentially like they're spying on the action.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Like the description implies "beyond any real importance", the module doesn't do all that much. It just increases the arousal of the card with the module if they've traded any of their items with another character, and that character has sex with somebody else. It's essentially like they're spying on the action.
Well, if its "beyond any real importance", then it might as well be deleted. Trash modules... trash modules everywhere!

EDIT: long looooong ago ive tried the "Vivid imagination" module... wow. That one is broken beyond repair. Ive tried quite a few modules and, goddamn, is it difficult to find any worth a damn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kujokuji

xBc

Apr 13, 2019
All right i'm losing my mind, I followed the new guide and installed the version there, updated aau, but no matter what configuration of mods listed I use I cannot get it to uncensor I even tried using some of the alternatives. Best I can get is what looks like the texture it's self is just a mosaic cause nothing around it looks like the mosaic effects it so it's almost like the texture for it is missing. Not the end of the world, but finding out that there is a modern version of AA2 that works with windows 10 was a godsend and I just want to figure this fucking thing out lol

Edit: after much further playing around I found that mkiii_v21 seems to mostly work. Still has this weird mosaic thing going on, but everything is entirely visible now and I doubt i'll notice some weird color changes that are going on constantly while playing.

Oct 16, 2019
Edit: after much further playing around I found that mkiii_v21 seems to mostly work. Still has this weird mosaic thing going on, but everything is entirely visible now and I doubt i'll notice some weird color changes that are going on constantly while playing.
Scrap them and get CIV
Enable chinpo tga in the aau launcher options

xBc

Apr 13, 2019
Scrap them and get CIV
Enable chinpo tga in the aau launcher options
ffs thanks, it was the one setting that I was somehow missing on my multiple attempts to get that one working that I kept missing. Much appreciated that fixed all my issues and everything is running exactly how I want it.

ismaloc

Jul 15, 2020
Hello, I have installed the modern guide, I am trying to add a tan to a character, but when I add it to the character in the tan menu, it does nothing, do anyone know what could be the issue?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Hello, I have installed the modern guide, I am trying to add a tan to a character, but when I add it to the character in the tan menu, it does nothing, do anyone know what could be the issue?
Have you tried fiddling with the opacity slider...?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
In my current game an evil NPC hooked up with a non-evil NPC. With some rumor spreading from myself, I managed to turn the relationship sour and get them hating each other. Typically evil NPCs aren't supposed to break up with their lovers, or permit their lover to break up with them, but somehow these 2 have managed to break up, ruining my evil schemes. I know that the Decisive module does allow for breakups involving evil NPCs, but neither card has that module.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might have happened here?

Edit: Nevermind, I realized what had happened after making the post. I got screwed over by a module on a 3rd card. There's another in the class that has a custom module with an effect that occasionally affects the entire class temporarily. Part of the effect is it removes the Evil trait.

Last edited:

Broken Bot

Jan 22, 2024
Hey, does anyone know how to make the game run in 2k? The launcher has all those funky resolutions, but no 2560x1440. Nothing above 1920x1080 works anyway, it just spits out that "chosen screen resolution exceeds the size of your desktop" error. (Scaling is set to 100%)

There was a link about hex editing AA2 on the wiki, but the site it leads to is dead now.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes