decagem

Feb 20, 2024
I just remembered a scene from a somewhat old anime TV series named X-1999 from Clamp.

In the scene, one of the dragons of heaven (iirc) lost her partner (a spiritual dog) because she couldn't answer the question "why is it wrong to kill?" asked by the murderer, one of the dragons of earth.

Then, the person consoling her, another of the dragons of earth but with mixed feelings about the whole war between the two groups, said her tears were the answer. I don't remember the exact words, but he said something like: "to kill is wrong because it always makes someone cry."

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I just remembered a scene from a somewhat old anime TV series named X-1999 from Clamp.

In the scene, one of the dragons of heaven (iirc) lost her partner (a spiritual dog) because she couldn't answer the question "why is it wrong to kill?" asked by the murderer, one of the dragons of earth.

Then, the person consoling her, another of the dragons of earth but with mixed feelings about the whole war between the two groups, said her tears were the answer. I don't remember the exact words, but he said something like: "to kill is wrong because it always makes someone cry."
Nice poetry, though my reason for disliking this mechanic are much more mundane: it wastes my time, and sometimes, my efforts.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
How come characters can just say "no" to a fight? is there a way to force it?
You can refuse a fight too, along with refusing an insult. No idea why you would... but who knows?

EDIT: if they refuse to fight, insult them first. That usually gets them going...

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Teachers don't ever seem to agree to to fights unless forced to via module or otherwise.
Yep, im aware of that. It annoys me a wee bit, since the teacher, just like the rest of the guys in class, eventually gains enough hate that he will get out of his way to annoy me with insults.

how do I know if I have the unlimited version? is that not the version listed for download in the original post?
Not an answer to your question, but the download links in this thread are outdated. Theres a Modern Installation Guide in the other sources tab in the OP - follow it to have your game up to date.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
how do I know if I have the unlimited version? is that not the version listed for download in the original post?
Unless it has been changed the data folder should be called AAUnlimited. You can always test it, make a fresh file and do something you know has a 0% success rate and try holding right click.

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
Unless it has been changed the data folder should be called AAUnlimited. You can always test it, make a fresh file and do something you know has a 0% success rate and try holding right click.
it says AAUnlimited, but holding right click doesn't work, it still says 0% and they give a negative response

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes