blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
The game works and is great, but there must be some kind of cheat mod enabled, every action i do is a great succes and every girl always seems to be in a horny mood when i speak to them, there is a way to disable it?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Open the roster and go to config in the bottom left.
Click on Extras/Additional in the top right, there's your cheats. Go through and disable the ones you don't want.

Reactions: blabbolo

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Pretty I have seen at least one pre-AAU card of her.

I will not comment on her personality since I have not seen nor read Soul Eater. Her appearance looks okay, based on the few screenshots I have seen on Fandom, aside from that impossible front hair which seems to have disappeared in the later chapters of the manga, and the white tips on her cat ears. The tan looks a bit too opaque, perhaps?

She still has the default Friend/Lover/Sexual items. I suppose you could also add some modules, customize her hair texture/highlight, possibly a style which replaces her cat ears with a witch's hat.

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69
Feb 20, 2019
Pretty I have seen at least one pre-AAU card of her.

I will not comment on her personality since I have not seen nor read Soul Eater. Her appearance looks okay, based on the few screenshots I have seen on Fandom, aside from that impossible front hair which seems to have disappeared in the later chapters of the manga, and the white tips on her cat ears. The tan looks a bit too opaque, perhaps?

She still has the default Friend/Lover/Sexual items. I suppose you could also add some modules, customize her hair texture/highlight, possibly a style which replaces her cat ears with a witch's hat.
Yeah it was pretty hard redoing her in AA2 since the hair and such doesn't really match, same with the tan too. I'm not good with unlimited yet but I tried to at least make her like in the anime (at least a little). The eyes were a pain in the ass tho not gonna lie, you just can't recreate the same style but I tried to make her look at least appealing.

Edit: I completely forgot about the items :HideThePain:

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
I have checked the first bunch of pages here and cant seam to see anyone complaining about this error does anyone have any clue what this is ? my system is always set to Japanese local

Im new to posting here so not sure if you will be able to see the image >_<

*seams to have sorted its self >_<*

1575029334245.png

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2019
I have checked the first bunch of pages here and cant seam to see anyone complaining about this error does anyone have any clue what this is ? my system is always set to Japanese local

Im new to posting here so not sure if you will be able to see the image >_<

*seams to have sorted its self >_<*

View attachment 473514
Do you have the original AA2? 0_0
If so, just download the modded version from the torrent on the first page.

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
I downloaded from the torrent installed it all finally got it running however im getting the lag issues everyone spoke about early on in the thread tried changing the ddl file i got aa unlimited in there cant get it to work so time to move on

Feb 20, 2019
I downloaded from the torrent installed it all finally got it running however im getting the lag issues everyone spoke about early on in the thread tried changing the ddl file i got aa unlimited in there cant get it to work so time to move on
Did you activate the windows 10 fix?

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
So, i downloaded all the parts, did as it said in instruction, but when i run Startup.exe from Disk 1, the third option is unavailable... What can be wrong? Maybe i shouldntve unpacked contents of all parts into the same folder, or smth like this? Guys, please help.

Feb 20, 2019
Since the first page lacks guides and sources imma just dump those links here. It's from /hgg/ before 8chan was taken down. Just to be clear, this is for the mini/unlimited.

Modern Installation Guide

AA2 Mega Database:

AA2 Modding Reference Guide:

AAU Guide and Resources: (Archive Overrides page has several important AAU ready mods)

AA2 PP2 Mods Mega:

AAU Module Pastebin:

Reactions: karolsissy and d183

Ezga

Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys, I played this game a few years ago. It wasn't this laggy before. The graphic also didn't look as well either. I searched for info and knew that it was because of the win 10 anniversary update something. How do I fix this now that HF is gone? Can anyone give me any instruction? Thanks.

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
Gaaah, now that i finnaly installed it, the other issue came out: for some reason i cant see the characters at all, they are invisible. There is nothing about it in wiki faq... Someone got the same problem? (sorry for my eng, im not very good)

Feb 20, 2019
Just came back from playing Koikatsu and lemme tell you, it's a waste of time compared to AA2. Mainly, the sex scenes are way too limited (if you like your partner to be at least a little dominant during sex this game is waste of time), there's no yuri/futa support with or without mods and you're stuck with only being able to play one character. The customisation of models are almost god like but what purpose does it have besides the biggest case of blue balls in your entire life? The studio is ok, but I don't have time to invest in it and there's not that many animated scenes out there. Same with every other Illusion games after AA2. They upgrade the customisation but main "game" is trash and barebones. Honey Select is the worst in my opinion. Don't know if it was the version I was playing but the "game" is you make the hottest character you've seen in your entire life, then you fuck, THEN get dissapointed by the overall sex options and go finish jerking off reading a doujin or some shit. Really hope someone understand what makes AA2 great and make a game like it with today's technology and further character customisation. (also adding goddamn futas and traps in the main game)

Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
Quick question. Since hongfire shut down, I've been looking for the yaoi voice mod to add voices to male characters in h scenes. Does anyone have this mod? I'm not even sure if I remember this correctly though. But if there is one, it'd be appreciated to be able to download it.

Dashanti

Sep 16, 2019
Sorry if this is an issue that has been solved before, but whenever i try to use AA2Edit, this is what shows up. Any ideas? No matter what I've tried, no body shows up, just these colors.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes